Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 41-80 of 112.
  • Most years I don't do anything for Christmas since my parents are uh...not happy people? We'll go with that. BUT, this year I'm actually spending Christmas with my best friend down in Louisiana for a week, and that's my major Christmas gift this year! It wasn't even supposed to happen, but life found a way to make it work, which is weird because usually the opposite holds true...

• My list changes really frequently, so it's hard to put things in lists, especially in ordered like this because I like different games for different reasons, BUT I will do my best. 1) Disgaea: Hour of Darkness 2) ActRaiser 3) Odin Sphere Leifthrasir 4) Suikoden II 5) Mother 3 6) To the Moon 7) The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 8 ) Final Fantasy IX 9) Final Fantasy XIV 10) Mischief Makers 11) Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island 12) Persona 5 13) The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 14) Dangan…

• I only prefer boneless, but I'm definitely all about spice, so Spicy for sure. This actually reminds me of the time I went to Buffalo Wild Wings with my best friend. I was really craving wings and we were hanging out, so we figured why not. I conveniently forgot we were wearing our new Pokemon hoodies, where the hood had the ears and everything. I was Eevee and she was Pikachu. And so we ate dinner at basically a sportsbar wearing the nerdiest hoodies possible haha. It paid off though because I …

• Guess I may as well post about this, since this has been weighing on my mind for a while. I suppose I should know the answer and response to this, but I'm 26 years old and I have a part time job that isn't good enough to live off of, and I still live with my parents. In their basement no less. Honestly, I feel really inadequate. I'm a college drop out, I don't have a car, and so on. Not to mention, my parents still sorta...don't see me as an adult. They're very much old fashioned, and I don't ev…

• Currently reliving my late teen years and playing .hack//G.U. Last Recode. The .hack games have always had a special place in my heart, and even though I'm much more nostalgic for the original Quadrilogy, I still love GU. I actually lost my copy of Vol. 2 of GU, and 3 was hard to find where I was so I never played it, so I'm really excited to play through these games again. Maybe one day we'll get a Quadrilogy collection, but I doubt it since those games certainly didn't age well. But hey, a Pri…

• Seeing as I work all day on Halloween, I guess I'm gonna be a gas station worker?? Though our boss said we could dress up, so I'm gonna see if I can wear my Cappy cap the whole day haha.

• Your feel-good Games

PrinnyOfTime - - General Gaming

This is kind of a cop out answer, but most definitely Animal Crossing. Any of them, really. When I'm feeling sad, I'll just pop into my town and all the villagers are just so happy to see me, and I love all of them. I can just do whatever I want and feel no stress or pressure to do...anything. And it's kinda like a virtual home away from home. Last night I was playing New Leaf again since it'd been a while, and one of the villagers told me, "You said that what you wanted for your birthday was 'H…

• I've lived in Kansas all my life, so I've only ever experienced mountains on our occasional vacations to Colorado when I was young. (Fun fact, I climbed Long's Peak when I was 16 through the hiking portion, which meant no ropes!) So honestly, it's hard to answer this one. I SUPPOSE I'd say seaside just because I've never seen the ocean and it'd be a cool change of pace? Optimally I'd like to fall asleep in a quiet place where all you can hear is the ocean waves. I assume that's a thing, at least…

• I posted this in Din, so I guess I'll post it here. It's meeee...I'm really awkward in photos and I dunno how to take pictures of myself, and selfies still seem weird to me. (Hidden Content)

• [vote]Mike[/vote] I'd like to give Mafia another shot, but in a less bastard-y game haha.

• My PS4 D-Pad recently bit the dust and so now I'm stuck playing Final Fantasy XIV haha. It's so weird playing that on mouse/keyboard when I'm so used to controller controls...

• The compliment game

PrinnyOfTime - - Forum Games

Gee Miku, I wonder what you've been playing lately Miku is one of the coolest people on this site, hands down.

• alae artworks~

PrinnyOfTime - - Creative Corner

Quote from alae: “Quote from PrinnyOfTime: “D-d-dood! It's...it's amazing dood!! ” Thank goodness!! I worked on it for about 90 minutes, though, so I was afraid I wasn't working on it long enough, but so far the results were super good..! I think... ” Good enough to where it'll be in my signature for a very long time, dood! You're very good at making these, you know!

• alae artworks~

D-d-dood! It's...it's amazing dood!! 6bbe93e498cbafccf22e79d6896904aaa4c79dd0_hq.gif

• The compliment game

Your avatar and username is amazing.

• I mean I guess there's a pretty good reason you're a Features Writer...holy crap dood.

• alae artworks~

Hmm...I find myself in a bit of a predicament though, since I'm constrained to being Prinny haha. Do you think you can do anything with Hero Prinny? Obviously Prinnies are joke characters, so I have no idea what you can do with that since your signatures are all pretty and serious. I guess you could even say they're pretty serious! Feel free to do whatever you'd like from a design standpoint! Also if you wanna do something similar with Sol like make an avatar that'd be neat too! ALSO I hope I'm …

• alae artworks~

Do...do you take signature requests? Or is this a one time thing?

• alae artworks~

That Lucina one is especially You're really good at making sigs, for sure!

• Charmander was the first Pokemon I ever had a connection with as a kid, and I always daydreamed sbout us going on adventures all the time. The episode in the anime where he was mistreated especially hurt me when I watched it haha. In a time where I had no friends, I imagine Charmander was there for me, so my choice is easily Charmander.

• I had the same dream as every other 90's nerd and I wanted to be a game developer haha. Or as little 7 year old me told my class, "I wanna be a game maker!" And then the teacher piped up and said "Do you mean a game designer?" and my little brain exploded. Not only did a TEACHER take interest in lil' Prinny's weird hobby he got picked on for, but she also CORRECTED HIM PROPERLY. Life was never the same after that. Besides that, I also loved writing, and I wanted to write a novel, so I wrote a bu…

• I'm looking forward to this Thursday for 2 reasons: 1) It's payday, and that's always great. 2) The second reason is a secret, but it's something I've been really excited for for a while now!

• So I took your guys advice and I tried to wake up early (having work at 9AM helps motivate me to wake up haha) and I did just a little bit to see what I could handle. Naturally, 10 push ups really kicked me hard, since I've never had good upper body strength. I tried doing situps and...holy crap I used to be so good at these in high school and I could barely get to 10 haha. I can still do 100 jumping jacks though! More importantly, I actually feel a whole lot better right now than I do most morn…

• 24!

• I'll go 13

• So I take it since there's not a lot of players that I can still guess a number?

• Go with a middle 50!

• Haha alright, I'll give it a go. Uhh hm....21?

• *hugs sol* It's ok Sol. You're doing great!

• Thanks guys for all the suggestions! Now I just have to keep myself motivated and make it a routine and not forget about it after 2 or 3 days >_> Ah well, that's what discipline is for! @Winnie What app are you talking about specifically? Is it available on Android? Also, since I'm just so full of questions, has exercise been proven to help with sleeping and waking up? Frequently, I have issues where I sleep for far too long, or I can never actually fall asleep, and even if I get tons of sleep, …

• Guys I'm not playing Mafia anymore I'm not supposed to try and figure out if your likes are scum likes or town likes! D:

• O-oh. I...I guess I must be misinterpreting what a "like" is then, cause I thought you were just happy to see that I was joining the game? o_o Likes are scarier than I thought...

• So I've been thinking about this for a long while now, but I figure I'll ask here for some advice: I've been sedentary for a lot longer than I care to admit, and I'd like to start getting into some exercise! But uh, I don't have access to a gym due to not having a car and I have no exercise equipment. What are some good recommendations for me in that case? Is it really just doing pushups and situps until the cows come home, or are there other things I can do?

• I'm like, 99% sure that my response is fine, but I put it in spoilers since it's a lot, and my anxiety and hesitation is unsure. Which is really normal, sadly. One of the game mods can check and see if it's not okay, and can delete this if needs be, but I'm still extremely sure it's not. Uggh why must I be so wishy washy. (Hidden Content)

• So dumb question: Is this a good place or a good time to post feedback about Mafia? Cause I have some that I'd like to share, but I'm not 100% on whether this is the time or place to do so.

• The compliment game

You've been a great friend to me on the forums so far, and I love seeing all of your posts in both Din and our Conversation/PM's

• The compliment game

When I was a kid, cows were my favorite animal. So it stands to reason then that if you're an inflatable cow, then it automatically makes you the best and you're my favorite!

• I had no idea this game was gonna be this stressful...sheesh x_x

• Well, we're getting down to the wire here, and I have to vote, so for now... [vote]Xenovent[/vote] I'm going with my gut, at least for now. Something seems off...though I haven't quite figured out what yet.

• @Xenovent You have...options? What kind of options?