Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 121-157 of 157.
  • Quote from Don Saltine: “(Is a commuter necessarily anti-town?) ” General consensus is that commuters are more often Mafia than Town.

• Quote from Cody: “Quote from Zachie: “Quote from Don Saltine: “Sam's body has lied to me, and for that I am sad. Also for someone who has up to now been ignoring lore as going over his head, seems odd you would counter me with lore. And no, I am not the serial killer. You'll see that and feel pretty crappy about it in about an hour. Or should I say.... Scrap-py. Though there is one thing I haven't mentioned yet. Cody couldn't have jailed me on Night One. If I am the serial killer like he really,…

• Quote from Pavlova: “Ugghhhhh, I'm still waiting for others to (hopefully) check in @HarmonicalHero are you still up for starting a wagon if the opportunity arises, even though it's probably too late ” We should have enough to swing from one to another.. Cody might even be our redirector so you can safely shoot! I'll start us off. [unvote]Don[/unvote] [vote]Cody[/vote]

• Quote from Don Saltine: “Sam's body has lied to me, and for that I am sad. Also for someone who has up to now been ignoring lore as going over his head, seems odd you would counter me with lore. And no, I am not the serial killer. You'll see that and feel pretty crappy about it in about an hour. Or should I say.... Scrap-py. Though there is one thing I haven't mentioned yet. Cody couldn't have jailed me on Night One. If I am the serial killer like he really, really wants to stick, there would ha…

• Quote from HarmonicalHero: “Don, you still haven't answered my question. You're just dancing around it. XD ” This alone speaks volumes.. if he were town he would answer. I think we have a winner.

• Quote from Cody: “You won't mention anything against the piles of proof I gathered about my role Zachie but you continue to snipe about whether my claim is real and whether I'm Mafia. Is this a revenge voting thing about me having called for votes for you before? Because otherwise go and choose your scum picks more meaningfully. ” The more I push you & your claim, the more we gain to learn about whether it's true or not.

• Quote from Cody: “I mean... we know there's a redirector, right? We had that whole long argument about it. You can ensure the death of two townies if you want though Zachie. ” We potentially have a town redirector as well though, right? Didn't we have a huge argument about that as well?

• Quote from Cody: “If the Mafia still have a redirector or two hanging around they can redirect his kill to get a second kill tonight, so maybe hold off temporarily. Almost happened to me last game when I was the night vig, they tried to redirect my kill back to myself actually. ” You want the vig to hold off on their last shot when it's potentially their last night alive? This screams scummy to me..

• Quote from Pavlova: “You read my mind ;P Unless anyone's up for protecting me in some way (probably not) then I suppose this is my final day ” I think we've run out of town protective roles at this point but it'd be nice if there was a nice surprise around ;3

• Quote from Pavlova: “I'm Sensai, the 2-Shot Vigilante Townie ” Since you're most likely the mafia target now for the night, you should shoot someone. I'm thinking Froyo as whatshisname said that he was happy with dying if it meant we get scum and I'm really unsure of Froyo being town. Something is definitely off there.

• Why me over Sabbo if you're willing to go them? I've done and said shit, just waiting to a potential counter-claim against Cody. Was planning to unvote in a little while anyway bc I'm pretty sure it's not coming anyway, may as well now? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ [unvote]Cody[/unvote] Not prepared to vote Don yet, want to go back and read into it more but don't have a lot of time today.

• .Am I missing something? Does the BG not kill the mafia member when they successfully protect someone? Quote from Cody: “Quote from Zachie: “ ” wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Bodyguard The standard variation is just a kind of weak Doctor that dies when he protects someone. ” ..weird.. I'm used to the ToS way I guess.

• Am I missing something? Does the BG not kill the mafia member when they successfully protect someone?

• I'm a bit unsure how Franky would be a Jailkeeper, he's just a band member after all. For now I'm going to keep my vote & wait to see if anyone claims.. I'm not really convinced just yet. I have to go to a job interview & then I have some things to do but I'll be back for a few hours before EOD

• Quote from Kae: “Who did you jail N1 and N2 ” I'd also like to know the answer to this.

• Quote from Cody: “I would like you to say why. Give me your own reasons. ” Sure. You're acting really strangely. Asking people if they would "support the vote of X" without really explaining why. Your reasoning, when you do offer it, is flimsy at best & you flat out avoided voting for who we now know to be scum. Could just be an oversight on your behalf.. but I don't really buy it. Something about actively seeking people to support votes of others doesn't sit right with me. My vote is staying fi…

• Hey hi. I'm awake! Just caught up (mostly), in a bit of a rush though. Easy choice regarding who to vote :3 [vote]Cody[/vote] If anyone needs me to say why that can happen but I've been suspicious the whole game. Something has definitely seemed off.

• Just checking in before bed! Glad we got another mafia member :3

• Quote from Cody: “Well as you can see, an Orion vote won't have much support, who woudl you alternately like to vote for? ” I am comfortable going for a Sol vote, but my eye remains firmly on Orion for when he eventually makes a mistake. [unvote]Orion[/unvote] [vote]Sol[/vote]

• Damn it Cody it's not dinner time for an hour and I'm hungry

• Does every vote have to be trying to start a wagon? Orion was acting weird, and certainly not acting as a townie. It's also worth mentioning that he is claiming to be a flavour cop and not a role cop, and anything we get from him is going to be ambiguous and not certain, and would almost definitely not reveal a role. There's no way that he would be so certain of someone elses role after only one night. I voted based on that information.

• Quote from Sólsetur: “SuperGummying/Zachie: I fully believe that you are scum rn, lol. ” You have absolutely nothing on me except that I opted to vote the "cop", which I'm absolutely not the only person to do. You're caught in a potential lie, and are acting shady af trying to push for any kind of thing you can do to get a townie lynch.

• Quote from HarmonicalHero: “Zachie has barely said anything, but seems to be speaking up now, so that's good. ” Hello! Sorry, I've been a bit busy with being Aussie/sleeping & Father's day yesterday but I am here now! ^^ I don't have anything else just yet, but Sol is getting more suspicious by the post..

• Quote from Sólsetur: “okay there we have it [vote]ZachieBlade[/vote] How is trying to lynch our cop playing "pro-town"? ” Lmao what? There's a better chance of them being mafia then them being an actual cop. They are acting suspicious, so I'm voting for them. I'm clearly not the only one that thinks so, so why are you only voting me? This just adds to the evidence against you.

• Quote from Sólsetur: “@ZachieBlade you are voting for our cop, more than likely. lol ” I know what I'm potentially doing, but their actions are not pro-town right now and it does not seem very likely to me that they are indeed the cop.

• Alright. Caught up. I'm instantly suspicious of Orion and DLR (DRL?), but Orion more than DLR bc of how absolutely bonkers he is pursuing him. A townie wouldn't be threatening others with a potential push just because they didn't vote for someone. DLR on the other hand has acted like I would expect someone who is Town and just hella frustrated that this is happening to them. It's happened to me too many times. Next, Kae & Sol.. Just what the heck? Jeez, this is a mess if I've ever seen one. Defi…

• UGH. I am awake. FROYO, WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU ADMIT LOVERS STRAIGHT AWAY? Still catching up. More to come.

• Damn, what luck that we got a mafia member D1! Sorry I wasn't very active I was a bit intimidated by how much there was to read and how quickly things had moved. Going to sleep now, but will catch up in the morning!

• OK, I'm *kinda* caught up. SuperGummying seems to just be a really upset town that doesn't understand what's going on against him. I find Axius the most suspicious right now, and so that's where my vote is going! [vote]Axius[/vote]

• I call it a baby shutter upper

• Oh boy.. 15 pages... hello I am here, I was sleeping before.

• Quote from Sabbo: “You're not the only Australians who play Mafia. ” i don't know everyone okay

• Quote from Kaylin: “Club Penguin Mafia, more like Aussie Mafia. :v ” You, me, and @Cody gotta make this a thing

• I'm in there!

• [vote]Kaylin[/vote]

• Hi hey hello! Those of you in Australia would (probably) know that they recently announced a Sydney show for Symphony of the Goddesses! Tickets went on pre-sale today, with general public tickets going on sale next week.. though they are selling out very quickly. Luckily, I managed to con(vince) my girlfriend into getting me a VIP ticket! Are any of you going? Would you be interested in doing a ZU meet up? Let me know! Here's the info: sydneyoperahouse.com/content/s…da-tickets.html?esc=44246

• Moo Goes The Cow

Zachie - - Newbie Central

Hey hi hello! I'm 'new', sort of! I've had an account for a while, was a news writer a year or two ago, and now I'm back on board as a member of the Marketing Team, specifically a Facebook comments moderator! So be on your best behaviour My name is Zach, but I prefer Zachie! I love the Zelda series & I'm also active over at ZD/ZI! I'm good friends with @Satan™ and @Froyo is following me all over the internet! Happy to be here!