Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 241-280 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.
  • Well we already have strong evidence that ZWU's map (what we've seen, that is) is a blend of different Hyrule Fields. Maybe they decided to blend different themes into this song (if it's new) as well?? Because I swear I hear a bit of WW's Great Sea theme in there too lol

• Quote from KingOfHeart: “youtube.com/watch?v=Xu2u5-JAA3I Hmm, interesting thing we got here. While I predicted a Nintendo Direct, we still don't know, what they meant by "New Direct Format" Is this the new Nintendo's format? If so, my physic ability would still be correct! If a Direct happens tomorrow (odds are getting low now), I'll be correct! If we get a Direct (not counting E3) from late Feb to May, then I guess I'll be burned at the stake! edit: If we get a "mynintendo" trailer, then one co…

• Zelda Riddles 4.0 - The Riddling

Draug - - General Zelda

Quote from wizrobemaster: “kevin r I will give it to you because you mentioned fallmaster and that was my answer. it is a fun fact that wallmaster in every Zelda game since a link to the past was a mistranslation of fallmaster. blame Nintendo of America for the name changes such as calling moldorm swamola, wart=arrghus (although he had the correct name in majora's mask) coppie=goriya.” Um, not to be picky but is this acceptable as a riddle? I thought answers had to be available to find in the ga…

• Quote from wizrobemaster: “ although ganondorf was always referred to as ganon int he wind waker, I like to consider them as one being but separate entities. ganondorf is the human form while ganon is the pig demon form. ganondof could be revived as the effects of he master sword either wear off or it is reversed. he takes the triforce and becomes the great demon king reborn once again.” He's referred to as "Ganon" by those who oppose him. He calls himself Ganondorf, and even in puppet form he i…

• I still say this will be a linchpin game, but my other theory is that it's post ST and this is New Hyrule (similar architecture has been shared across the timelines, which could explain the Great Hylia Bridge-like structure). And WW Gan is down there in the water and he's still alive and really I just want him to come back OKAY. No, actually, I thought of a new theory recently. Here are some quick points because I'm on mobile: -Post-WW at the least. (That is, that same timeline.) -The port we ca…

• Twilight Princess HD

Draug - - Modern Zelda

Quote from wizrobemaster: “the wind waker allowed the introduction to be skipped in the very beginning. if all the tutorials become optional in the beginning then that would be great. now if only they can remove the mandatory goat herding and just have it that speaking to rusl gets you the sword.” What are you talking about? There's no skipping the intro to WW.

• I like the pocket forests in Shadow of the Colossus, which you can get lost in despite their small size if you don't know where you're going because they're so dense. Something like that would be nice.

• Oh, I forgot: Bring the Sky realm back to a 3D Zelda! (Skyloft doesn't count okay.) Maybe bring the Wind Tribe there too. TP showed us what could be, even if it was shoved into the mold of a dungeon. I would like an actual floating city.

• Twilight Princess HD

Draug - - Modern Zelda

Quote from Arizora: “Quote from Topaz Mutiny: “ Swallowtail ” Swallowtail? I'm not sure if to be in awe for being cool or out of place...” There's a swallowtail butterfly. It's not so out of place, especially seeing how she's in HW/L. Quote from MM is GOTY all years: “So has the opening been streamlined? Any options to skip tutorials?” So far, the only thing to be confirmed is the fact that you need to catch only one fish instead of two. There are videos of the first part of the game up on YT an…

• Quote from VitamLink92: “Quote from Draug: “Quote from VitamLink92: “Quote from Draug: “lol It's just a funny coincidence but maybe they're finally going to release that paid DLC for TFH and maybe reveal it in something like I don't know a DIRECT? xD” The DLC is already released. It's a bonus dungeon called the Den of Trials. It released back in around December 2nd/3rd 2015. They announced it back in November 2015 Direct and then they released exactly when they said they would, which was Dec. 2/…

• Quote from Mango The Magician: “Quote from Draug: “Quote from gamtos: “This is the Lozuniduc. Realm of discord discourse and chaotic conversing. The thread delves into whatever topic it pleases, and controlling its flow with anger is like trying to catch a flock of sparrows with nothing but a paper bag and a glimmer of hope. Anyways, can anyone tell me what theories are out there about Link's flashy new sword yet? Personally I'm glad to see so far everything shown is familiar, yet slightly diffe…

Draug - - General Zelda

Quote from wizrobemaster: “no. key master is from phantom hourglass right?” Spirit Tracks.

• Hey, on the map we've seen there appears to be a coastline and a large sea. I'm already happy. I really want an actual beach with waves coming in where I can watch the sun rise and maybe meet some saltwater Zora and see how they're different from the freshwater Zora. I want a bustling port town with ships docked and fish markets. But... I think the port we can see on the map may be abandoned for personal theory reasons of mine. We can only wait and see if that's the case or not.

Draug - - General Zelda

Key master?

• Quote from gamtos: “This is the Lozuniduc. Realm of discord discourse and chaotic conversing. The thread delves into whatever topic it pleases, and controlling its flow with anger is like trying to catch a flock of sparrows with nothing but a paper bag and a glimmer of hope. Anyways, can anyone tell me what theories are out there about Link's flashy new sword yet? Personally I'm glad to see so far everything shown is familiar, yet slightly different.” Given the tunic has also changed between vid…

• Twilight Princess HD

Draug - - Modern Zelda

Quote from Mango The Magician: “Quote from wizrobemaster: “one thing I was hoping that would be changed and I mentioned this before is the removal of the scrappy mechanic where midna does not allow you transform in castle town. and like I said, this is actually a design flaw because it resulted in a bug in the wii version.” I get why they don't want you transforming in the middle of Castle Town for story and believably, but I didn't know there was a issue that arose from that. What was the bug?”…

• Twilight Princess HD

Draug - - Modern Zelda

Quote from Zesty Crouton: “Can't you just go transform in front of Jovanni's house?” Yep. Also in front of the door to Telma's bar. But you can't do either of those if you've already riled up the townspeople as a wolf.

• Quote from Canyarion: “Yay, back to TFH bashing again! Why the sudden uproar about possible TFH DLC? It's been obvious for several months now, but apparently a lot of people here weren't paying attention. If you don't want it, don't get it. Don't try to prevent others from getting it either.” Because I dared to link to a tweet about a Miiverse TFH talk. I take it all back, we're not getting a Direct and the newest Miiverse thing has nothing to do with any DLC.

• Twilight Princess HD

Draug - - Modern Zelda

Actually I noticed in that GameXplain preview discussion video (that was posted a page or two back) that there are more trees in the field to the right of the bridge when Wolf Link warps there at the start of the footage.

• Quote from VitamLink92: “Quote from Draug: “lol It's just a funny coincidence but maybe they're finally going to release that paid DLC for TFH and maybe reveal it in something like I don't know a DIRECT? xD” The DLC is already released. It's a bonus dungeon called the Den of Trials. It released back in around December 2nd/3rd 2015. They announced it back in November 2015 Direct and then they released exactly when they said they would, which was Dec. 2/3 2015, which is already way past now. The D…

• Twilight Princess HD

Draug - - Modern Zelda

Remember, the media might not be allowed to talk about certain things as well if an embargo is in place. It was the same with XCX, which had review copies sent out weeks in advance. They couldn't talk about certain specifics almost up until the game released. It's too bad, though. I was really hoping for a selfie feature like that art seemed to tease, but @Topaz Mutiny already said the item slots on the GamePad are all accounted for. Unless the feature is separate from an actual Picto Box, I don…

• twitter.com/ZeldaOfficialJP/status/696979767992553472 NoJ is doing another one of those Miiverse talks about TFH on the 20th. Hmmm. HMMMMM. lol It's just a funny coincidence but maybe they're finally going to release that paid DLC for TFH and maybe reveal it in something like I don't know a DIRECT? xD

• Quote from Canyarion: “So Nintendo and the Pokémon Company coughed up $5,000,000 to air this commercial for the 20th anniversary of Pokémon. youtube.com/watch?v=80Pl-fq6WPw I wonder how much are they spending on Zelda advertisement?” I'm pretty sure Pokemon Company's advertising is separate from Nintendo's. Or at the least, PC spends the greater margin. And Nintendo was one of the top advertisers in the entertainment/video game category this past year.

• Quote from DasSchwert: “Quote from KingOfHeart: “We will most likely see that I'm right by Wed (maybe thur, if they announce it 24 hours in adv)! Then Draug will hail me as well :)” No, never! I will defend my King Draug! :sparta:” I hereby dub thee Knight of my Dinner Table.

• Quote from KingOfHeart: “We will most likely see that I'm right by Wed (maybe thur, if they announce it 24 hours in adv)! Then Draug will hail me as well :)” Oh of course. I will gladly bow down to you while silently planning on taking over the sacred realm. I really want it to be this week, but I wonder if it will be next week because of the anniversary. They're already doing some sort of Pokemon anniversary celebration at Nintendo NY after it reopens next week.

• Is OoT really that unlinear? Because if I recall, for example, the Kakariko event in the adult half of the game doesn't trigger until you finish the Water Temple. I suppose you could go so far into each dungeon to get the main item, then leave for another? But that sounds like a slog, not to mention confusing in places like the Fire Temple or Water Temple. But maybe I just never experimented enough with OoT's order outside of switching up the Shadow and Spirit Temples, I don't know.

• Twilight Princess HD

Draug - - Modern Zelda

The Armogohma one! That's the one! xD

• Twilight Princess HD

Draug - - Modern Zelda

That wasn't even the hurrdurr face I was thinking about. xD

• Twilight Princess HD

Draug - - Modern Zelda

I hope they fix the hurrdurr looks he does

• Quote from gamtos: “Yeah uh I'll have sprinting over "SYEHK! SYEHK! UHH! SYEHK!" from dusk 'till dawn all over Hyrule Field.” Damn it gamtos I almost choked on my chicken.

• Tons of new Nintendo figures at WonderFest 2016 - Nintendo Inquirer H-Hey there, handsome~ TwilightPrincess-Link-Figma_600.jpg A TP Figma was also announced, but only by a placeholder card. I wish SS Link had looked this fierce. I hope ZWU Link looks this fierce.

• On the cutscene bit, I wish the Zelda games had a theater mode to view the cutscenes at leisure. I can watch the Gate of Time opening in SS over and over.

Draug - - General Zelda

In all the confusion I forgot to congratulate @Night Hawk for guessing the riddle!! :0 Congrats! I guess... the spirits you find in the Twilight areas?

• Quote from Topaz Mutiny: “*looks at the timeline* They really need to figure out a way to rerelease FSA. It's only going to continue becoming the single hardest canon Zelda game to obtain and play properly. Plus it was actually a decent game unlike Four Swords.” They could re-release it as a single-player game, no problem. I play it that way exclusively.

• Would be cool if we could "snowboard" down the mountain as a minigame. Watching the trees whip by, and kicking up snow... maybe the camera pans around to show a break in the scenery and we can see the sun glinting off of the snowy landscape... :'D

Draug - - General Zelda

Then it's up for grabs.

• Quote from Zesty Crouton: “A number of you have posted in the past about having Zelda U related dreams, and every time I saw one of your posts I sniggered to myself and silently called you all dorks... And then last night, I received my own spiritual awakening. It was like... The game started off with you having to go kill some demonic dog things (they looked kinda like giant pit bulls) that were in various small towns and cities all along the coast of some country, but like... the country was t…

Draug - - General Zelda

Quote from Dark Link Reigns: “I think they were referring to the Arbiter's Grounds where the mirror is kept (hence the tower part), not the mirror itself.” If @Night Hawk is referring to the Mirror Chamber, than they're correct. It's hard to know because they gave a description that could have fit more than one thing.

• Twilight Princess HD

Draug - - Modern Zelda

The problem is that you never use a lot of the things you're taught in those first couple of hours. Hawk grass isn't necessary until Lake Hylia, at which point Midna could say, Hey I wonder if that works like horse grass go try it .There's no reason for a second bout of herding; Epona could be injured from it the first time. And how long do you use the slingshot for before you get the bow in the second dungeon? The way it's all crammed in is a problem, like others have pointed out. The only good…

Draug - - General Zelda

Quote from Night Hawk: “Quote from wizrobemaster: “so I have to sit this one out because I already gave a riddle?” No, you can guess. And if you get it right, you can make another riddle. Something about this seems like it is the mirror of twilight tower (what ever it is called).” Do you mean the Mirror of Twilight? It's hard to tell if you're right if I don't quite know what you're guessing.