Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 161-200 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.
  • My PC cartridge's battery is dead!!! The time won't change in-game. )))): Debating if I should send it to Nintendo.

• I started a replay of Pokemon Crystal because ha backlog. Nah, it's just a game that I probably will play a couple of minutes a day when I'm waiting for noodles to boil or something.

• Quote from Khao: “I'm still not expecting both versions to be too dramatically different. Just look at most games released simultaneously on PS4 and PS3 like say, Metal Gear Solid 5. Sure, It's easy to say which version looks better, but in the end, they still look like the same game. One just has stuff in better resolution, runs smoother, and has a few extra effects here and there. In the end, it's not really going to have much of an impact on your experience any more than tweaking a couple of …

• I have a hope that the last TPHD retrospective will include something new about ZWU, but I might be setting myself up for more disappointment. I'm of the mind now that we'll get something in March--perhaps in a larger presentation. That's when Nintendo's fiscal year ends (the 31st, I believe), and since they're not doing GDC they might do something of their own. Certainly April at the latest we'll hear something of ZWU.

• Was looking at some fanart of ZWU Link this morning and had a sudden, very urgent thought to share with all of you. I... I really want to see ZWU Link blush in-game. o///o

• Quote from KingOfHeart: “Quote from Viajero de la Galaxia: “Did the source specify anything beyond the claim that the NX version won't release before the Wii U one? Wondering if this means they're releasing at the same time, or if the Wii U version is launching first, followed by the NX later on.” It's either Wii U first, or the same time as the NX version! NX will not come first UNLESS if Nintendo changes their mind. There's at least 7 months to go, and this could change” No, according to the m…

• Twilight Princess HD

Draug - - Modern Zelda

Aonuma-san saying he would like to be scolded by Telma was too adorable for words haha I wanted to yell at the developers, though. They were talking about keeping the story loose so that they could introduce new ideas/mechanics during development while revising the story, and I wanted to yell, "Why didn't you fix the story better???" If TP's story was just a little bit better I'm sure it would be on my Top 5 Zelda Games list. Maybe I was just spoiled by WW's amazing story and OoT's/MM's straight…

• Quote from Ganon Vader: “Quote from jrungus: “Also, I hate to get into timeline discussion since it's clear Nintendo really doesn't care about it to the extent that the fans do, but does this confirm that Zelda U is a prequel to TP? ” I was hoing for a game set in between TP and FSA. We don't know what became of the Triforce, the Master Sword, or Ganondorf I after TP.” Yeah, if any timeline branch needs fleshing out it's that one. You can sort of guess what happened between OoT and TP by putting…

• Quote from jrungus: “SuperMetalDave's source is confirmed real by the new Pokemon reveal. The press files have the same codename that he leaked a few days ago.” Yeah, and guess what? His videos relating to the leak from the marketer have been removed from his channel.

• Quote from Jesus™: “Quote from Winnie: “@Draug is Yoshi's Woolly World worth it? I was debating getting that game, but usually when I stray from either Zelda or Pokemon, I regret it. Also, I JUST bought Shovel Knight! I plan to start playing soon. I put off buying it for awhile, but with my game membership and coupon, I got it for $6.” I just did a co-op play of it that we finished up the other day. I enjoyed it for the most part, but, like with other Yoshi games, I have this weird thing where I…

• Quote from Canyarion: “ Aahh... I just read how somebody got OoT for Christmas and played it for days. It made me imagine how I'll finally pick up Zelda U. Can you guys picture yourself sitting in your room with the lights low, and discover this magical new Hyrule and feel like a child again? Less than 10 months away...” I always take two to three days off of work for a console Zelda release haha I'll be doing the same for this upcoming one, just as I'm taking a three-day weekend to relax with T…

• Wrapped up Yoshi's Woolly World. Cute game, fun to look at! Next up is a focus on the FE games and Tales of Zestiria when I don't feel like playing a portable.

• Quote from Canyarion: “Quote from The Hero of Legend: “HMK has found Zelda Wii U easter eggs in TPHD. It's just images from the 2014 reveal but it's still cool to see. youtube.com/watch?v=En6oYERvFa8 Remember when OoT 3DS had Skyward Sword easter eggs? :)” Can't this guy make a video without screaming, cursing and swearing? -_- Or sunglasses? About the flipped screenshot: there have already been theories that the E3 2014 world has been flipped since then. If you try to place it on the map, the s…

• Twilight Princess HD

Draug - - Modern Zelda

Quote from Arizora: “So I wonder how many episodes these retrospectives are going to have? Also, I was thinking of making a web documentary of TP's development... guess I'm too late. :(” Maybe three or four? Depends on if they continue to release after TPHD comes out (in a mere 8 days...!). Actually, maybe they will continue them and end it with a ZWU trailer. :O

• Quote from Pikastroff: “I wonder if this could mean that there could be more hidden easter eggs which are more than simple screenshots of the E3 2014 trailer? I guess that when the game releases in a week, it will be time for hunting any possible easter egg... I also have noticed that the pictures are reversed... As far as the gameplay tells, HMK was not playing Hero Mode, meaning this is not the reason... Is that a subtle hint for something? Arg, hype gets me every single times something happen…

• So cool!!! I really wasn't expecting that because they didn't have anything similar in MM3D save for some easter eggs referencing past games. eeeeeee I love it.

• Finished XCX! The ending verified my guess about planet Mira... without actually verifying it? lmao Can't wait for the inevitable sequel. I got back into Yoshi's Woolly World last night after finishing XCX because I needed a mellow game to play and it was the next console game on my backlog list. (On world 6!) I forgot how adorable and wonderful the game looks.

• Twilight Princess HD

Draug - - Modern Zelda

Quote from Canyarion: “Quote from Kokopelli: “I honestly prefer how OoT (OoT3D? I never played much of the original) would just tell you if you had gotten all of the Golden Skull Tokens in an area, instead of giving you an exact number. It just seems awkward to give the player that much information. It's not a big problem, though.” Yeah that was in the original OoT. It's a mystery how Nintendo managed to mess up collecting so badly in later games. The Maiamai system was nice too, but other than …

• Twilight Princess HD

Draug - - Modern Zelda

Quote from BlackWolf_WhiteAngel: “Quote from Draug: “Sure is salty in here. Anyway back to TPHD, which is what this thread is about, I saw a screenshot of HD Yeto today in my twitter feed and he looks so much better! His face almost looks like a jewel. I wish I had retweeted it so that I could show it, but now it's lost under hours of my timeline. Snowpeak is the area I'm most excited to see in HD because of the paintings on the walls. I hope they get cleared up a little. Edit found it! Cb9ezImW…

• Twilight Princess HD

Draug - - Modern Zelda

Sure is salty in here. Anyway back to TPHD, which is what this thread is about, I saw a screenshot of HD Yeto today in my twitter feed and he looks so much better! His face almost looks like a jewel. I wish I had retweeted it so that I could show it, but now it's lost under hours of my timeline. Snowpeak is the area I'm most excited to see in HD because of the paintings on the walls. I hope they get cleared up a little. Edit found it! Cb9ezImWoAA_Zj2.jpg

• Twilight Princess HD

Draug - - Modern Zelda

I like this retrospective they've started. Some of the information will undoubtedly be stuff we already know about the development, but it's still interesting to hear and see the people behind Zelda whom you usually don't hear and see. Plus, that sob-story bit was hilarious. Poor Aonuma-san! xD I of course hope this all ends in a new reveal of ZWU...! It'll be interesting to see. I liked the XCX video series they did, so I'm sure this will be just as good.

• Quote from Canyarion: “The true reason Zelda U was delayed is that they're rebranding it as The Legend of Pokémon. Ash rides his trusty steed Ponyta through the land of Kanto, battling and catching Pokémon to help him on his quest. The evil Dark Mewtwo has corrupted the good king and now threatens to not just destroy Kanto, but the whole world. The largest of Pokémon must be fought in 'dungeons', filled with puzzles, battles and new items. Enjoy exploration, real-time battles, item-based puzzles…

• Quote from Mirren: “This has the makings to be one of the bigger video game-related leaks I can remember. Probably the biggest on the Nintendo side of things.” The SSB character leak was bigger. We don't even have visual proof of this marketing internal document. Heads rolled at NoA when that SSB footage got out.

• Getting back into Fire Emblem Awakening so that I can crack into the two FEF games. I go out of my way to keep Chrom and Robin together on the maps, and now they're A-rank which means they protect each other better. Robin blocked an attack yesterday and was all, "Back off!" He's such a good boyfriend LOL I don't know if FEA has the gay marriage options like the FEF games? I mean, there are plot points to consider obviously but still... :3

• Quote from HollowmanOfEoL: “@Draug Wait, what? What in that makes the source for metaldave true? I'm not deep into the subject, but does SuperMetalDave64 call himself Trevelyan9999 on the Neogaf forums? It seems to me they are only talking about a meeting between Nintendo and EA about NX...? Maybe its where this rumor originated? Edit: Retrospectively, that came out a bit aggressive, sorry about that. I'm just being a source critic. :)” What I linked was a post of a NeoGaf mod verifying Dave's s…

• Zelda Riddles 4.0 - The Riddling

Draug - - General Zelda

Quote from HollowmanOfEoL: “ I got confused by the bow, @Draug so I gave you guessing-credit for both the ribbon and bow/arrow (and without the arrow!). (Both wrong that is...) Edit: Several edits later: can't decide how I want my life!! I'm good now tho. :D” lol Sorry, I meant the bow and arrow you can steal from the shop.

• Apparently, SuperMetalDave64's source checks out. NeoGAF - View Single Post - Nintendo Life Rumor: EA and Nintendo to have meetings in March regarding NX. I don't know if we'll get any more ZWU info out of this, but with each day that goes by it really does seem the game will be ported to NX. I'm of split mind over it. I really wanted the Wii U to get its exclusive, original Zelda game, but at the same time I'm glad more people will get to experience ZWU (if the NX is more successful, that is). …

• Twilight Princess HD

Draug - - Modern Zelda

Quote from JasonBall34: “Say, the TPHD site officially lists the Hero's Shade as the canon name, but also, due to the grammar usage, reveals that the the guy is known AS Hero's Shade. Not "the heros shade" but simply Hero's Shade. I feel like thats noteworthy for theorists, plus the first official confirmation I can recall that he was a soldier. Actually a soldier.” Makes me sad to think Time Link grew so accustomed to battle that he felt the need to join an army that led to a life of regret. Pr…

Draug - - General Zelda

The bow in LA.

• Listing for Disney Art Academy pops up at MacMall, Synnex | GoNintendo For those who can't follow the link, one of the unannounced games Metal Dave's source claimed is coming... looks to be coming. That means any ZWU info might be legit too.

• Quote from Link's Skyward Sword: “Quote from KingOfHeart: “See how important Zelda U is? It's 1/3 important of the Wii U itself! I bet some of that 10 million will be used towards the NX as there's not much left to advertise on the Wii U.” Although I may be wrong, I'd imagine that a home console is always likely to receive a greater budget than a handheld console? As the WiiU only has 30 something million, and the 3DS has 50 something million- might this also reinforce the suggestion that a lot …

• While Dave is still waiting for verification of his source, he says it's "safe" to reveal what he knows about the 3DS 2016 lineup. (There are a lot of codenames, but a few real names as well as ratings for the games.) The source is supposedly someone in marketing. (Dave explains how it all works at NoA.) There's one mention of ZWU when he's talking about the Wii U's budget. Apparently, ZWU is getting 10 million in marketing funds out of the Wii U's 34.5 million 2016 budget. (Part of those funds …

• Quote from Mango The Magician: “ Quote from Draug: “ I've been watching a few videos to end out the night and they all got me thinking that a Direct in March (or even before the end of February) is totally probable. Maybe we should change the thread's name haha” And thus I'm hyped yet again. :/ ” Oh yeah. I just decided to torture myself right before bed by watching all three videos of ZWU footage/promos.

• Quote from KingOfHeart: “It's the most sold console. TP had an edge & Hype. FSA had no hype. but quality. MM was ignored. SS was hated! Hated = Worst Zelda ever! Or console wise!” FSA's quality is questionable, and this is coming from a person who likes the game and replays it often. It borrowed too much from WW and ALttP to be its own game, and the mishmash didn't work in its favor. The puzzles are pretty good, though. I've been watching a few videos to end out the night and they all got me thi…

• Quote from Topaz Mutiny: “What's so significant about the potential leak? Like, I don't get it, as people have been thinking about Zelda U being a cross release since they delay was announced last March. IMO a significant leak would be data taken from the actual game. Like location names or items, plot tidbits.” At this point, any info on ZWU is wanted. I also want to believe he's seen the working title of ZWU based on his reaction when HMK tries to weasel it out of him. Something like that coul…

• Quote from Mango The Magician: “Quote from Draug: “HMK sat down with SuperMetalDave64 to talk about Dave's source and information recently revealed. It sounds as if once Dave gets verification his source is legit, he might be willing to share more about what he knows about ZWU. o__O We'll see. youtube.com/watch?v=uIkG4fNQiEY” Guy seems trustworthy, but Neogaf isn't. (Hidden Content)” Of course it is lol That's why I think it's smart of him to not say anything until he gets verification. Not only…

• Quote from LanayRune: “You have GOT to be kidding me. 2017?! Come on Nintendo! youtube.com/watch?v=wDe8hZzCoGA” lmfao I can't stop laughing. When it showed "WII U" instead of "Wii U" I knew it was fake. Then the shaking 30 times, and the amiibo horse racing game... ahahahahahahaha that's when I stopped watching. Anyway I wanted to add to the HMK/SMD64 video that it's going to be pretty bad if we hear our first significant ZWU news in months from a leak instead of Nintendo themselves first. I mea…

• HMK sat down with SuperMetalDave64 to talk about Dave's source and information recently revealed. It sounds as if once Dave gets verification his source is legit, he might be willing to share more about what he knows about ZWU. o__O We'll see. youtube.com/watch?v=uIkG4fNQiEY

• Quote from VitamLink92: “Quote from Draug: “Quote from Canyarion: “Could Nintendo of America still be doing anything to day? Seeing how Zelda is now a lot bigger in NA than in Japan? Probably not though. :/” Nah, they rarely tweet or do any social media posts on the weekends from my experience of following them. Maybe Monday? Perhaps an eShop sale or something else similarly small until they're ready to share information. I keep hoping things like the video on the rumored Zelda NX port that's be…

Draug - - General Zelda

The Lens of Truth?