Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 121-160 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.
  • Twilight Princess HD

Draug - - Modern Zelda

Why would the Rito be in those carvings if they're the result of a separate timeline?

• Bombs are incredibly useful against redeads, so I wouldn't want to see them go away entirely. And different varieties of bombs would be a nice thing to have returned so long as getting a second bomb bag is as simple as it is in TP. If anything, I want the whole "buy this important item to get it" to go away. The equipment renting in ALBW worked because it added a challenge (until you racked up the rupees to buy everything), but I don't like just walking up to a shop and buying my first bomb bag …

• Twilight Princess HD

Draug - - Modern Zelda

Quote from DasSchwert: “I got two problems: 1.) the camera sometimes starts to shake. 2.) I don´t know why, but I can´t combine the bombs with the arrows anymore. I tried everything. But I still love this remaster so much!” The only way to make bomb arrows in the HD version is to have the bow mapped to a button, and then drag the bombs to the grayed-out ZL space on the top-left corner of the GamePad screen. (You can't map bombs and then drag the bow; it won't work.) This method is also the only …

• Quote from Khao: “Quote from VitamLink92: “@Canyarion How would Zelda U not have any bombs? Like, how could you even have a dream about that? I mean we clearly see Link use bomb arrows in the first teaser footage. And you obviously can't have bomb arrows without bombs.” Wait, there's a fun thought there. What if bomb arrows are the only way bombs make an appearance in this game? Like, what if instead of getting bombs in a dungeon, you just gain explosive arrows? Actually, taking that thought fur…

• Maybe if TP's story wasn't so full of flaws, and the gameplay/progression wasn't a carbon copy of OoT, I would be happier with a prequel or sequel. But TP didn't impress me beyond a few dungeons, and I don't see ZWU fixing that. I would much rather have a console game that stands on its own, especially one that's supposedly going to be the best so far. I also don't see anything in TP fitting into ZWU's art direction. Hopefully, ZWU will only borrow a bit of mythos from TP at most while adding to…

• I knew it. I knew if I watched all of those ZWU videos about the tidbits of news we got yesterday, I would have a ZWU dream. Sure enough... In my dream, Aonuma was freaking out because he had to take a plane somewhere to show off ZWU but he didn't have his passport or a plane ticket. I was trying to keep him calm while I used the powers of the internet to buy him a plane ticket and print out a fake passport. But for all my work, he didn't tell me a damn thing about the game lol

• Quote from The Hero of Legend: “Quote from Cosima: “Quote from IUHoosiersFan: “It's not "Japanese food" and "Western food" that are the relevant terms, it's the relationship between the two that you're supposed to draw meaning from. So, compared to Ocarina of Time, Zelda Wii U in some aspects will be a shift in some direction.” I agree that this should be where the attention is focused. How many Zelda games will we have to collect three sacred items in order to further the plot before they think…

• Yeah just because they're working on some text doesn't mean they haven't sent out completed parts of the game to be localized and tested.

• I don't want another TP, so if there's any heavy Western influence I want it contained; I don't want it permeating every temple and people. I was thrilled when I saw the very Japanese reveal of the game, with the sedge hats and the anime-stlyed movement and camera angles. I hope that's still a thing, and Aonuma-san is merely trolling.

• Quote from Heroine of Winds: “Quote from Canyarion: “Because why not? This is made by a completely different team. If they want to pump out Picross games, why not a Zelda-themed one? And it sounds like it's going to be free. Unless it has a nasty f2p mechanic, I don't see the problem.” Who the fuck even plays Picross these days? That series has been dead for years, but for some reason, Nintendo decided to revive it. And you'll know it'll be F2P. That's what's popular these days.” Obviously enoug…

• Zelda Riddles 4.0 - The Riddling

Draug - - General Zelda

Tycoon's Wallet?

• Quote from Little Dread: “Quote from Draug: “Playing more of Fire Emblem Awakening and I'm really irritated because (Hidden Content)” (Hidden Content) ” Ah okay, then that's why it was Sully because she's one of the first characters you can choose from so she was in those first couple of battles.

• Quote from BloodRawKnuckle: “I thought (Hidden Content) was usually considered the 'default' in that regard if you didn't use any support conversations or something. Unless it's random after all. I mean, I'm not a FE fan based on the games I've played (though there are plenty of characters I like), and I'm speaking off from what friends or fans have usually said.” See, I thought it would be her for the default too!! (I haven't used her because she always gets shot down.) It just makes it weirder…

• He clearly says it's merely a break and that he'll be back. And nothing will release on November 24 because that's Thanksgiving in the States.

• Playing more of Fire Emblem Awakening and I'm really irritated because (Hidden Content)

• Hell yeah and there can be different kinds like quartz Gorons and ruby Gorons and maybe a Goron that has had part of its back lobbed off due to an accident or age so it looks like a geode.

• He could be delivering it somewhere, and the only practical way to carry a sword that size is on his back. The nicks in it could suggest age as well as use. Maybe it has special meaning, despite its appearance. It doesn't strike me as a sword he would use on horseback for obvious reasons, but I don't see any signs of another sword either. Before the camera pans around, we can see there isn't a second sword on Epona's right side. I'm also reminded of how basic the grip is. It could be a sword tha…

• Twilight Princess HD

Draug - - Modern Zelda

Quote from Topaz Mutiny: “So basically Epona has two modes: turn a lot or not at all. You're basically forced to stop pressing up on the control stick and flick it exclusively left or right in order to make precision turns and also suffer a marked decrease in speed should you miss the timing on the spurs. Thanks, Nintendo. Oh, also, found this on the Twitter. Cc2BhS-UEAA_2yH.jpg I'm in love with this art. Google Translate basically said "The postman came by over despite the holiday to deliver a …

• Twilight Princess HD

Draug - - Modern Zelda

Quote from Google Says: “Quote from Draug: “ Nothing. It's ridiculous. She still controls as badly as ever.” I actually found she controls worse than I remember. Also, I found that when I target after I change my camera manually to a direction, my walking gets stuck to the position it was in when I changed my camera. It's really weird and I found myself walking of edges many times so far because of that. It's really annoying me.” This has been happening to me too! Not to mention lag in prompts a…

• Quote from gamtos: “I'll be pleased if they would just show anything aside from that field. Hyrule field in every Zelda game is a brief moment of gasping at the size of this open stretch of land in awe and wonder, and then sulking at the giant open stretch of land for being tedious to traverse and empty. Zelda games do a great job at showing diverse landscapes, I can't wait to see how other environments will look like in this game. Then again, I gotta say the terrain seems pretty filled, so that…

• Twilight Princess HD

Draug - - Modern Zelda

Quote from JasonBall34: “It was raining here too 6 hours ago. Huh. I don't understand why people don't want to take things out of the box. It won't even be NIB condition if you cut the guard out, so why not go all the way and actually touch a product you spent good money on? Anyways. What exactly has changed with Epona? I'm curious. I feel like brand loyalty is one of the things keeping Nintendo as afloat as they are. And you know, for all its faults, can anyone really say they detest TP enough …

• Yeah, I think he's talking in a strictly mechanic sense. There might be callbacks to the previous game(s), like we've already seen, but that's not a guarantee it's a TP sequel.

• CAN YOU GUESS MY FAVORITE PART OF THE DIRECT. 8D <eye waggles at sig and avatar> Actually, putting aside the lack of ZWU news which I half-expected, it was a pretty solid Direct for having no news for four months. If the leaks hadn't happened it would have been even better. I was worried because the leak didn't really show anything I was interested in, but the main presentation was great! I'm still holding out for ZWU news this month, if it's going to be any month before E3. Perhaps we'll get a …

• Should we rename this thread to "The wait until ZWU's E3 reveal is driving us crazy"?

• The Direct is 41 minutes long! That's a nice, healthy chunk of time for Nintendo goodiness.

• Quote from Topaz Mutiny: “ Quote from Draug: “NoA retweeted Amazon Gaming's tweet about the two new Zelda titles coming out this month. "With two new titles, we're celebrating The Legend of Zelda all month long! Get ready to collect and #returntohyrule" I know it isn't much, but maybe this means March really is going to be the big Zelda month and we'll actually get ZWU news.” Draug, they're referencing TPHD and HWL, both of which are coming out this month. I wouldn't get your hopes up based on t…

• NoA retweeted Amazon Gaming's tweet about the two new Zelda titles coming out this month. "With two new titles, we're celebrating The Legend of Zelda all month long! Get ready to collect and #returntohyrule" I know it isn't much, but maybe this means March really is going to be the big Zelda month and we'll actually get ZWU news.

• RUMOR: Beyond Good and Evil 2 being funded by Nintendo, exclusive to NX | GoNintendo Gods I hope this is true. If BGE2 comes out, all I will need is HL3 and TWEWY2 and all of my impossible gaming dreams will have come true.

• I'll be as hyped as I want to be. Also, Excel 97? Would they be running something as old as that?

• I really want that rumor to be fake. Also, seeing a SFZ focus when its release date fate is [supposedly] going to be decided upon on Friday sounds a little fishy. Why would they potentially put even more focus on a game they may decide to delay again? It feels like it would rile fans up more than anything. That said, all of the things on that list are safe bets. I only wish ZWU was one of them.

• Screw curbing expectations!!! I am already expecting a five-minute ZWU trailer bahahahahahaha

• There's talk that another delay for SFZ is going to be discussed this Friday at NCL. If it is delayed, that could potentially open up April for some ZWU news to drop!!

• Twilight Princess HD

Draug - - Modern Zelda

Not sure what the pre-order rate is in the States, but I've had my pre-order paid off for three months now. Oddly, I had a dream last night that TPHD was coming to the Wii as well lmao I don't think that one is coming true, but in the same dream SFZ was delayed again and apparently that very thing is going to be discussed at NCL this week.

• Twilight Princess HD

Draug - - Modern Zelda

Wasn't Stone Temple open air in many parts? And yet they talk about the Goron Mines as if it's the first dungeon to do that in the series. I'm not a fan of this particular video. While it's great to see the BTS stuff, all of what they said about the items reiterated some of the fans' biggest gripes about the game. However, I am hopeful at the little hint of future underwater sequences in future titles. While they can be irksome, the underwater environments are some of the more atmospheric areas …

• Quote from Erikson: “If by Gerudo flags you mean the red ones we see in Haunted Wasteland, they aren't a custom of the Gerudo. We see them in Snowhead in MM.” And one on Death Mountain in OoT!

• I had a hunch the ZWU images in TPHD would be the right way in Hero Mode, and Nintendo Life's video proves it. I still think it's because Nintendo expected more people to play that mode over normal. youtube.com/watch?v=lMU-QUVPK1U

• Quote from DasSchwert: “ [...] What is this? source: CDJapan : Nintendo DREAM April 2016 Issue [Cover & 3 Large Posters] The Legend of Zelda Tokuma Shoten BOOK” If I remember correctly Akira Himekawa did some cover art for Nintendo Dream recently, not long after the TP manga was announced. And I wouldn't put it past Nintendo to ignore some parts of canon in order to rewrite it or present it at a different angle.

• Why would I want another PS4 when I have one already? I think expecting Nintendo to put out the most advanced system each generation is asking far too much. It's more about how the console innovates or the unique experiences it provides. The PS4 is the best seller because of its unique exclusives. The Wii U has unique experiences too, but from launch it was mired by its name, its lack of ideas to make the GamePad relevant, and third parties that abandoned ship when the console didn't kick off ri…

• I'm more interested in the experience the games provide rather than graphical capability, given the game isn't a mess of glitches, screen tearing, poor draw distance, etc.. So if the NX is enough to meet the XBone but not surpass it, I'm fine with that. That's why I also own a PS4, and a PS3, and a 3DS, GBA, GCN, etc. etc. etc.. All of these systems provide unique experiences even if some of them are graphically inferior either by design or the passing of time. And before anyone pulls the "we al…

• RUMOR - The motherload of NX rumors surface (hardware, ability, services & more) | GoNintendo Lots of details here from a person who has been right before. I want to know what media the games will be on, though!