Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 201-240 of 250.
  • A few times in Dragoon Roost Cavern did I experience a small lag or frame rate. One was with Gohma, but that was a given. The other time was during my travels inside the cavern. I think it had to do with bombing some rocks, can't remember.

• I like the box art in the US region. Sure it's all in gold besides Link and all, but it's also a nice throwback to the original release. What's also a nice touch is that the gold color shines as well. My only confusion is why there is no manual in my box for the game. It was brand new and was with my Ganondorf figure.

• Loving the game overall so far. My only tidbit is the Grappling Hook will stay neutral on a line and linger off to the left. Takes a few tries to get it back into gyro mode. I'm also playing on Hero Mode, which is going well. Sadly, I've died 3 times, all taking place in Dragon Roost Cavern. I'm surprised I had a swimmingly easy time in the Forsaken Fortress (1st visit). Can anyone remind me when and where I can get the colored Picto Box? I'm assuming getting a fairy from the Forest Haven and ta…

• The Legend of Korra

Chocoroko - - Entertainment

This episode is just... wow. It felt really good and much more realistic than the plots prior in this season. (Hidden Content)

• The Legend of Korra

Ugh. Terribly brilliant puns. Why.

• The Legend of Korra

After waiting THIS long for Season 2 to come out, I don't blame you one bit.

• Well, I chose to be spoiled. And it surely feels rotten. What I've seen, might have been best to have waited when the games came out. But oh well. At least all the final evos have a dual type going on.

• That's really weird. I don't remember my Charizard evolving into Mega Charizard X when I played Red and Green/Blue.

• Been awhile since Sonic X ended. I'll give it a shot then. Who knows, maybe I'll enjoy the CGI used in a TV show.

• Picking up the pace in a Pokemon game is actually a good thing to hear, imo. Looking forward to how this plays out! I'm also glad to hear that this game will be about ourselves and our adventure, and not just the playable characters. The customization is now growing on me a lot more.

• Sigh. I doubt I'm even near 20 visits for Katrina. Really want her to open a shop in my town. Well, I'll get there eventually. Gracie never showed up yet, but after waiting day after day, I've found myself playing less of the game. There's really nothing else I need to worry a lot about. Sure, I can get the gold net and rod, but I'm nowhere near completing that. xD

• New Kirby game for the 3DS

Chocoroko - - General Gaming

The game itself looks pretty cool, and the fun atmosphere of Kirby is captured yet again. Can't wait for this!

• Huh, so there is a dark version of Zelda. Interesting indeed. While I'm not exactly sure how the freedom of items will play out, I guess I'll have to give it a shot. My only complaint about that is that rental payment is required. But, with almost all of the items at my disposal, I cant' exactly complain can't I?

• Now if only I can find some orange pants and dark gray shoes, I'll be Link in Animal Crossing! Blonde, shaggy hair is doable thanks to Shampoodle.

• Do You Still Like Cartoons?

Forever and always. I mean, I don't like every new cartoons, but the ones that stick out to me... yes. Korra is a good example, as well as the easy going cartoons/anime like Pokemon.

• The Legend of Korra

That ending. Oh my gosh. xD Wow. Bolin, What DID YOU DO DUDE? Are you tired of living? Eska is going to obliterate you. Talk about a make up malfunction as well. Varrick, I'm so glad you exist.

• Is the Water Temple overrated?

Chocoroko - - Classic Zelda

Not difficult in the slightest, but it was hectic. Sometimes I just get frustrated on where to go, and where to backtrack. The confusion of it was what made my 10 year old head dislike the Water Temple so much. Navigating through the Master Quest version was different, but it wasn't easier as well.

• Favorite Classic Nick Cartoon

Oh yeah! Hey Arnold! is another classic Nicktoon. I just began watching it again since the 90s are all that started. Lots of good morals that once passed my noggin when I first viewed the episodes. It's pretty great that I re-watch Hey Arnold! while I'm in my college days.

• The Legend of Korra

Yeah, I may have gone overboard with a few thoughts for just one episode. But I can push some of those hopes to the next episode since I hear it's called "Peacemakers".

• The Legend of Korra

Here are my speculations and hopes for this upcoming episode: -Korra discovers Unalaq's true motives (if any; but highly likely) -Korra clashes against Unalaq -Desna and Eska fight for their father, and take action with epic waterbending style. Then, eventually join Team Avatar. -Asami appears again, and gives Mako some awkwardness. -Bolin has the courage to break up with Eska if she fails to join Team Avatar. -The Northern Tribe leave the Southern Tribe peacefully. -Korra reunites with Tenzin -…

• Can You Watch Horror Movies?

I can tolerate horror movies, but I can't promise I won't jump or deliver a random blurt every now and again.

• Favorite Classic Nick Cartoon

Rugrats for sure. No matter what episode, I'd enjoy laying down on the couch and watching the episodes fly by. Especially, during a marathon like they normally air on Nicktoons TV.

• The Legend of Korra

Quote from BigGoronSword: “ -Korra did say to Unalaq that "there was a meeting at my parents house". That could be the reason why Korra's parents were accused of leading the assassination attempt. -Clearly Kya is single (hence Tenzin's comment about her "flitting around the world and needing a place to settle down"), but I couldn't help but notice her necklace. It isn't disk-shaped like a betrothal necklace. It's more like a boomerang. Is the "V" jewel supposed to signify that she's single? or m…

• The Legend of Korra

I surely believe that Korra and Tenzin are going to team up again at the end of the next episode, as we saw their scene from the trailer that she "needs him now more than ever". Also, since we're dealing with spirits this season, I hope we get to see Yue again. It would be a fantastic way for Korra to connect even stronger to her waterbending. Since Yue came from the Northern Tribe, and if Korra ends up going there, she can be aided by the Moon Spirit. That would be an exciting even, no doubt.

• The Legend of Korra

Wow. Just wow. (Hidden Content) It's going to be a pain to wait another week to see what happens next.

• System & ID: Wii U - Chocoroko Online Games: - N/A Timezone: Central (US/Canada) -6 System & ID: 3DS - 4854-6587-1899 Online Games: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Mario Kart 7 Timezone: Central (US/Canada) -6

• Quote from Asta la pasta: “It sure is. For the other team. >:3” You forgot Arcanine though.

• Zelda Videos: Post 'em here~

Chocoroko - - General Zelda

This is one of my favorite Zelda videos: Ocarina of Time Abridged (by AttackingTucans and JoshJepson). There is swear words and inappropriate jokes though, so be warned. 5BENRFpE7SM And this is an old favorite: the Zelda dance. umhKcl1Z52I

• I've always been comfortable using the Master Sword, since I get to hold the shield as well. Biggoron Sword is epic, though, when you get the indestructible one.

• Favorite Ocarina of Time Boss

I very much enjoyed the battle against Twinrova. It got my on my feet, using my brain, and was pretty intense! The fight of fire and ice is always a good combination.

• Woohoo! Sadly, I won't be playing the downloadable version since I'm donating it as a prize to a Zelda marathon this December. But I can wait a bit longer for the physical copy! For now I'll have to get use to the Zelda Wii U system I'm getting today.

• Train vs. Boat

Chocoroko - - Modern Zelda

Train, definitely. It was pretty fun to drive across New Hyrule in a pretty darn entertaining way. Plus, there was the addition of pacing your speed as well, which is well needed.

• They both have unique game play mechanics, but the atmosphere between them is definitely different. Since, you got a boat, or a train for that matter. But I like how Spirit Tracks enables you to venture into many areas you may have not expected. I'll leave it at that. If you'd like to play chronologically, go for Phantom Hourglass. It feels a lot like Wind Waker, in most forms, but Spirit Tracks is also a good feel for something different. There's no right or wrong, but go for it! But, I will le…

• With the addition of Fairy type, I'm definitely going to put one on either my X or Y team. Hopefully Sylveon's stats and moves are pleasing, then I'll happily add him/her down the road. I'm also interesting in adding Spritzee to my team, but again, I don't enjoy adding more than one Pokemon who share the same type. Also debating on using the two new fossil Pokemon for each version, respectfully. There's just a bunch of new Pokemon I'm excited to see in action, and that just pushes me to use them…

• When I think a Zelda game is "Zelda-y", the first few things I picture are puzzles, mystery and a story to be told. Of course, all of the Zelda games contain those many great qualities. Honestly, there isn't a set in stone game that is the most superior Zelda-esque game, in my eyes though. They all present a wonderful experience in many different styles. However, if I had to choose, Majora's Mask gave me the most vibes at what a Zelda game can hold in potential. The game felt a lot looser than O…

• Hello y'all!

Chocoroko - - Newbie Central

Why thank you Uzuki, and for the warm welcome. ^^ I'm loving it already!

• Back in the Summer, I played this game everyday, and would not put it down! Unfortunately, after college started back up, I've found myself playing Animal Crossing less and less. My town was already declared perfect for 15 days, and I got the majority of stores unlocked. All I'm missing is Katrina's Fortunes and the final upgrade to T&T's store. My house is all paid for, and it's a huge castle interior. Love it. The HHA was also pleased, and I got my last acquired trophy and plaque. Sadly, I can…

• All I know, in regards to my team, is to use Froakie in X and Fennekin in Y. I'll probably throw Chespin somewhere on a second Y run, because I usually keep one of my first game file as a storage place. So that's what X will be doing. My initial plan is to use some of the new Pokemon as well as older Pokemon. And with the news of using a Kanto starter (and downloading Torchic at the start of the release date for XY), it would be overkill to make half my team just starters. Of course, Blaziken is…

• The Spirit Temple. The word "spirit" was always a favorite thing for me, and the temple music does it great justice in Ocarina of Time. It's also nice to have both Young and Adult Link play a role in the temple. Which was a nice play off in that part of the game. And again, the music~ So astounding.

• No Love for Minish Cap??

Quote from Canyarion: “You can collect figurines in the game? I either forgot about that, or I never found out about it. Where is it? ” It can be hard to miss, I know it, but if you go south west in Hyrule Town, you'll find a tree you can enter. Inside, after some stairs, you'll meet a dude who sells figurines for Mystery Shells. His sprite is very similar to the Nintendo Gallery guy from the Wind Waker, so it's pretty convenient these two guys are in parallel roles. I had to look up the name, a…