Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 161-200 of 250.
  • Man, what a year it has been. 2013 was grand, but 2014 is looking to be even bigger!

• Quote from José Carioca: “Chocoroko, I've got Clogs, and a Swell tee for you if you still need them. They're both classified as "Modern". That's all I have though.” Thank you for the offer, and I'm sorry I'm replying late. But I managed to get some Modern clothing, and I passed! Also, I accidentally sold the final Brewstoid I got today (by accident). It was the Mega Brewstoid. Can I get another one from him?

• You know what, this is a really good idea. I did a 3 heart run for Ocarina of Time, twice, now I'm inspired to do one for Wind Waker... in Hero Mode!

• Zelda looks so pretty and elegant. It's a shame there's no Sheik, but maybe they'll reveal her down the road like during Brawl. The sight of a Phantom does make it saddening to not include a Toon Zelda. It would be a neat addition.

• Sigh. So Nintendo is planning to pull Pokemon Bank's release date for the US. Was hoping to download it tomorrow, but I guess we'll have to wait. I'm ready to complete the National Dex.

• I am in need of a small request. May it be possible to borrow some Modern clothing or accessories from anybody? Gracie is in my town for the 2nd time, and I really want her to pass me. Only then can I press onward to get her to build the Emporium. Modern is like the most difficult category for me. I have many other themes covered, but she had to pick Modern.

• There's only two things that I can think about in this matter. 1) Thelma. While somebody did say there aren't exact similarities between her and the known Gerudos. However, she does look as thought she could be a following descendant of said tribe. But I digress. She is more friendly to Link. Maybe that's why the Gerudos are much peaceful in FSA? 2) There are more Zelda games in the Child timeline that haven't been released yet. Perhaps in those future games, we'll see more of the Gerudos, or of…

• That's a very pretty drawing. It makes me want to craft one in real life. But a painting of it is beyond impressive!

• The Legend of Korra

Chocoroko - - Entertainment

Wow. Oh wow. The music. The action. The animation. The emotion. TOO GOOD. Four episodes on one silver platter. Doesn't get any better than this. (Hidden Content) Now. ONTO BOOK 3! Whenever that will be...

• The Legend of Korra

I can't believe Nick would release the final 2 episodes after tonight. I wonder how many people will watch the televised premiere of it. But omgsh I can't wait!

• The Legend of Korra

True. I will give the fact that Amon does succeed in showing his character profile. It was really effective, too, with the setting of Book 1.

• The Legend of Korra

I don't know for sure, but (Hidden Content)

• The Legend of Korra

Interesting little trivia. (Hidden Content) Funny how that works.

• The Legend of Korra

Wow. This episode was... wow. Studio Mir, glad your back. I could already tell the difference from Perriot. Now it all makes sense. This episode. Unbelievably well done. Wasn't a huge fan of (Hidden Content) but CRAP DOGS (Hidden Content) I WASN'T READY FOR THIS. (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) Augh, can't wait for the hour premiere next week!!

• The Legend of Korra

Just a theory guys but... in regards to the animation by Perriot and Mir... was it possible that the show hired both studios to animate the show this season? Stay with me here... so half of the work can be made between Books 2 and 3 while they were being produced at the same time? Look at the picture; this show is in HD, color and design are definitely at the top of the game. It takes a lot of work, definitely. Sometimes I can't really point out the animation differences between Perriot and Mir.…

• Share your Wind Waker pictures

Chocoroko - - Modern Zelda

Iit wasn't necessarily getting the right angle of the photo in tact. I wanted to add the right facial expression, which I had trouble picking one.

• The Legend of Korra

New info about the remaining episodes to air: bryan konietzko Friday, Nov. 1, 8:00pm – Episode 9 Friday, Nov. 8, 8:00pm – Episode 10 Friday, Nov. 15, 8:00pm – Episodes 11 & 12 (one hour!) Friday, Nov. 22, 8:00pm – Episodes 13 & 14 (one hour finale!) Looks like we're going to get all the remaining episodes in one month. Gotta say, I look forward to two weeks of an hour long airing each. Woop woop!

• Share your Wind Waker pictures

It took me a few tries, but I finally got a good picture of me and Phantom Ganon playing energy ball tennis. zlCfzRJmVMMLd7hui__zps922df54b.jpg

• For me, I love to listen a song on repeat throughout my day. Maybe even for multiple days, because the tune just sticks to me until I get bored of it. For the past few weeks it's been "Good Girls Go Bad" by Cobra Starship. Recently, it's been "Make Some Noise" by Hannah Montana And now I'm on "Nobody's Perfect" by Hannah Montana... I think my old love for HM is returning back from 2009. What happened Miley? t93u0qg5q_M

• Meh. At this point, it seems like a remake's chances seem slim. Never did I stop to smell the roses, and see that remakes are perfect ways to practice the new system. And yes, that does give me hype and hope for goodness to come in the new Zelda Wii U. Still, with the same graphics adapted from OoT, MM couldn't be too hard to pull off. If anything, I can see Nintendo trying to push even the 3DS's limited capabilities. Just like they did with OoT on the 64. Enchanced and detailed graphics, and ta…

• The Legend of Korra

I hope I wasn't the only one who was surprised by (Hidden Content)

• The Legend of Korra

(Hidden Content)

• Got my Sylveon on my Y Team~ It's soo pretty. Can't wait to Pokemon-Amie the heck out of my planned team.

• The fact that this games feels faster is why I personally enjoy it. Perhaps it's because my brain can be impatient a lot, and get irradiated when the game gets slow.

• With everyone finding shinies, I hope one pops up in the near future.

• The Legend of Korra

Episode line up so far, and with new episode titles revealed. I also look forward to seeing Studio Mir take over the animation for Beginnings and Episodes 10-14. Perriot still has one more episode left they animated (#9). Episode 7 - Beginnings, Part 1 (October 18) Episode 8 - Beginnings, Part 2 (October 18) Episode 9 - The Guide (November 1) Episode 10 - A New Spiritual Age Episode 11 - Night of a Thousand Stars Episode 12 - Harmonic Convergence nickandmore.com/episode-lists/…n/the-legend-of-ko…

• I feel so overleveled compared to the Gym Leaders, it's freaking awesome. My X Team after defeating Korrina (the 3rd gym leader): Lv.38 Greninja Lv.37 Talonflame Lv. 36 Butterfree (might store? Poison moves and CompoundEyes are it's strength though) Lv. 36 Venusaur (might store in the future) Lv. 35 Pangoro Lv. 33 Tyrunt (might store in the future)

• off tv play

As neat as it is to play the game in bed and off the TV, I still find it a gripe to switch back and forth to the map. Only when I'm at sea though, since I always use the game pad for the map and the TV to see my direction/sight. Playing the game solely on the Gamepad reminds me of playing Ocarina of Time 3D, because of the hand held feel to it.

• Are you playing with Hard Mode?

Yes I am, on both the first and second quests. Second quest... I lost to the Helmaroc King for the very first time in 10 years. I feel so ashamed of myself. He's a freaking easy boss.

• At least Mike Pollock confirmed to be the role of Eggman again. Gotta love that dude.

• The Legend of Korra

Quote from BigGoronSword: “ (Hidden Content) ” From Unalaq's situation, he needed Korra to open the Northern Gate Portal. He admitted to Desna that he lied to her that she wasn't needed anymore. (Hidden Content) For Zhu Li, (Hidden Content)

• My Current X team so far: Frogadier - Lv20 Fletchinder - Lv19 Butterfree - Lv17 Flabebe - Lv14 Ivysaur - Lv16 1 Badge so far. This game is super exciting! Speaking of super, Super Training is the way to go!

• Just finished the first quest earlier this week, and I'm currently on the Second one. Gotta love those pajamas. Almost done with the Nintendo Gallery, and I'm so exicted! My completionist self will be pleased.

• The Legend of Korra

Wow. This episode title "The Sting" is VERY literal. Talk about a huge twist in events. (Hidden Content)

• The Legend of Korra

The latest episode only garnered 1.12 million views on the live airing. Wow. :/ That's a major plummet in viewers. That change from 7 to 8:30 probably didn't help it too much at all. Especially with the new episodes still airing on Friday nights rather than Saturday mornings.

• Wow. I honestly can't believe how I had a easy time with the Earth and Wind Temple. The Wind Temple was the one I was looking forward to the least, and that's saying something. While it did help I knew where to go, it was also very quick and not too repetitive! My only gripe was when it came down to hunting for the Triforce Shards. I had to Zelda Wiki the few locations of some of the shards and also remember where to find the Ghost Chart AND designated island at night. Fun times. But overall, th…

• Gotcha. Glad there's an explanation for that. Just felt a tad weird to find it missing physically.

• Definitely an Easter egg. No way can I see this playing a role in the game itself. But, that does give me wonders as to why it's there, especially in this kind of game.

• That definitely needs to go with my collection of Zelda guides. (Still missing the Twilight Princess edition as well).

• Animal Crossing definitely raised the stakes. I look forward to the many more 3DS games this Fall. Hopefully my wallet will forgive me by Christmas. X & Y next Saturday, ALBW next month, "maybe" Sonic Lost World this month, and "maybe" Mario Party next month as well. Man, that's a lot of money. xD I may have to sacrifice some of my other pre orders, especially for the Wii U. They're a teeny bit pricey for me right now. Especially without a job, that really hurts my options.