Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 81-120 of 250.
  • Luigi Kart 8, now with Link!

Chocoroko - - General Gaming

Does anyone have any recommendations on what karts/bikes/tires to use to have an effective win on a track? I'm struggling to beat the Bone-Dry Desert track against the Staff ghost.

• Strange Habits?

Chocoroko - - General Chit-Chat

Grinning and smiling a lot, at any time. The reason is because I daydream of something funny from a TV show or movie. But the other person doesn't know that, so its obvious anyone would find it weird for me to grin spontaneously. But, it is good to stay positive.

• If I ever got a tattoo, I would want to have my favorite verse from the Bible. Unforuntately, I'm a little scared to get a tattoo at all. Not sure what I would be getting into.

• I have known about Zelda Universe for awhile now, more than 5 years to say the least. I made an account once, but never got back to it. That was back in 2009. Dang. Now my new one is what I use dominantly, after deciding to get back into the forums. I was deciding to move onto other parts of the internet, and ZU was one of the fewest places I thought about. So ZU it was.

• Eh, I'm not so concerned about that poster leak. What will be satisfying is a Mega Camerupts and Sharpedo for Maxie and Archie respectively. Mega Aggron seems likely for Steven, and we already have Aggron's Mega evolution.

• Yeah, I REALLY wish there was a Smash Bros. anime. Palutena's debut in anime form was a great way to be presented though.

• Also, I'm guessing that this is inevitable, but is it only the Hoenn starters and new Mega Evolution Poemon that are going to get new Sugimori art? It's not like the RSE artwork is dated, but Sugimori brings out a lot more vibrant color and personality when remaking Pokemon art.

• As time goes on, I do enjoy playing on the Wii U. Nintendo has even thrown some curve balls that surprise me. Such as the release of The Minish Cap on the Wii U VC. (my favorite Zelda game!) Mario Kart 8 definitely gives me re-play ability, and I can still enjoy Mario 3D World from time to time. After e3 this year, Nintendo is looking really good. It warms my heart knowing that lots of people are buying the Wii U because of e3 announcements.

• Splatoon

The game has a lot of potential, and it really peaked my interest. I saw a lot of game play of it during Treehouse, and it looks pretty cool to play with friends.

• Nintendo E3 Official Thread

I'm not a huge Metroid fan, but I'm glad fans of the franchise will hopefully be getting a new game. I can honestly wait for Zelda Wii U, since we still know very little about it at the moment. I can wait the time out with Hyrule Warriors, which will be a Day 1 purchase for me. Also, at this point, I still hope Majora's Mask 3D will become a possibility, but that's up for Nintendo on what they want to do. Other games that peek my interest are: Captain Toad's Treasure Tracker Yoshi's Woolly World…

• I love Roxanne's revamped gym. The new content we're getting is so cool! Also Mega Sableye is awesome, it really needed a boost in stats.

• The Legend of Korra

Chocoroko - - Entertainment

Also, I heard a news article saying that Book 3 is said to broadcast after San Diego Comic Con. It may not be an official announcement, but I sure hope it's legit! I'd love to start watching Book 3 as soon as possible. But I keep thinking Nickelodeon will wait until September for the new television season.

• The Legend of Korra

Just saw that trailer by Nickelodeon. How GREAT is that?! Looking forward to this, especially now that Nick released a trailer for the U.S.. I wonder if this is suppose to be the trailer for San Diego Comic Con. If not, maybe they'll have some more new content.

• The Legend of Korra

Darkbeastganon is right though, the uploader said in his/her description that it's not the official trailer. But the clips are legit! I bet you the SDCC trailer will be much more fluent, and with bigger quality.

• The Legend of Korra

@Dybia - (Hidden Content) @Silver - (Hidden Content)

• I'll add in some votes for now. Best Reporter - Amanda Vanhiel Best Guide Writer - Joshua (Lindquist) Best ZUTV personality - Hombre de Mundo Best ZUTV Series - ZU Podcast

Even the moon from Majora's Mask is in Hyrule Warriors. C'mon Nintendo, you can do it, just tell us "Majora's Mask 3D or HD". It's not hard. I'm not sure how I feel about the Great Fairy, but she doesn't scare me that's for sure.

• The E3 Aftermath - Who won?

I didn't really watch Microsoft, EA or too much of Ubisoft. I saw Sony and Nintendo, and as expected, they had good presentations. Personally, I don't own a PS4 but they had some interesting titles. If I had a PS4, I'd definitely play some of the upcoming titles. Little Big Planet 3 was a surprise. Entwined looks and sounds beautiful. The music behind MGS5 was breath taking. Mortal Kombat X looked crazy, as usual. All that fatality. Nintendo had some great content, as I am a fan of them. But wha…

I just finished getting a star on every Grand Prix on all difficulties. Oddly, I did better at getting three stars on 150cc Mirror compared to regular 150cc. Now I'm aiming to beat all the staff ghosts and get the gold tires.

• The Legend of Korra

I just saw an unofficial trailer. Oh. My. Gosh. After reading a bit about Book 3: Change, it is going to be a LOT more darker than Book 2: Spirits. [espoiler=big spoiler video]zHvPWPxtr14[/espoiler] I won't go in depth right now, but I will point out some things that fascinate me. And terrify me!! First off, these characters peak my interest. (Hidden Content) Man, I seriously can't wait for Book 3. I'm glad it's all finished. Now to avoid the spoilers.

I'll be honest, even I felt like that was Zelda for a moment, til I saw it was Link. The angle and screen definitely fooled me. Nintendo even recognized Luigi's death stare! How great is that?! Haha. Overall, Nintendo did great. Their cute little Robot Chickens-esque presentation was adorable. Seeing the characters interact was hilarious, too. Bowser, YOU GET NO DONUTS. Titles I'm excited for are: Smash Bros. for 3Ds/Wii U (October 3/Holiday '14) Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire (November 21) Yoshi…

I got my Nintendo E3 Bingo card ready. Is there anything I can check off already? 15yjhqf.jpgp

• I'm definitely choosing Sceptile for my starter. Grass/Dragon + Lightningrod is so cool! Definitely a unique mega evolution. Mega Swampert is kind of freaky, but it's cool too. But since I'm using Aqua Sapphire for my May anime team, I won't be using one. Back to using Mega Blaziken.

• ATTRACTIVE PEOPLE THREAD

Quote from Bill: “What the hell . . . he looks younger now. Anyway, I usually like girls who fall into a specific archetype (thin, blue-eyed brunettes). Examples: Megan Fox, Katy Perry, Emily Blunt, Angelina Jolie. However, just about anyone with a nice bubble butt, hour-glass figure, and long, shiny hair will do.” Sakurai is indeed a beautiful man. How in the world he looks ageless is beyond me. I'm convinced he looks as though he got younger as well.

• Yup, I still play Zelda games to this day. Heck, I have replayed a few after beating them. Being a casual gamer, and a decent speed runner at The Minish Cap, I fairly enjoy Zelda game play. I wanna be able to keep playing Zelda games when I get old. Also, it's a personal goal for me to play every Zelda game, at least mainstream, and beat them all. What I have yet to play/beat are: The Legend of Zelda The Adventure of Link Link's Awakening Oracle of Ages Oracle of Seasons Twilight Princess Skywar…

• I try to get around a lot to be more active within' the community. I'll normally go into my clan forum on a common day. Other forums I visit periodically are the Zelda game topics, general gaming topics and the theory forum. Oh yeah, the Entertainment forum as well, but I don't watch most of the shows discussed there.

• I guess a major listed dark secret, on my list of deep dark secrets (that I'm oddly posting about publicly), is that I had crushes on a lot of my teachers growing up. It's weird, I know, and also very childish (literally) of me. Nothing every happened, only that I had so many fantasies illustrated through my brain. I sure loved to day dream. But again, it's natural for adolescents to go through. The joy of puberty. /sarcasm

• Relationship Status!

Just hearing those who are single as well makes you feel less alone. At least we got friends in each other.

• Sonic x Zelda DLC

I just got to try this out today. Wasn't too bad, but awfully short. Although I'm okay with this, because regular Sonic levels are painfully long in Lost World. Loved the cute quirks and references to the Legend of Zelda series. Definitely a huge shock to see a crossover like this.

• Has a game ever made you cry?

Oh, yeah, all the time. Spoilers ahoy if you haven't played these games. At the end of Super Mario Sunshine, when Mario, FLUDD & Peach end up back in Deflino Plaza, and FLUDD supposedly malfunctions from the crash. Seeing that moment, with Mario, made me so sad. Granted, I was a kid, and seeing a buddy partner fall was heartbreaking. Then everything was okay at the end when FLUDD was brought back to life thanks to the wonder that's technology. Or something. In Zelda, Anju and Kafei's entire side…

• I'm not surprised you can be Link, especially when Kenny is dressed as Princess Zelda. So kawaii. x3

• After completing the PokeDex, Regional and National, I'm currently collecting the remaining patterns of Vivillon. So far, all I need are the Archipelago and the Sandstorm patterns. If y'all have any of these, I'd love to trade you a legendary. Yeah, you heard me. Also, I'm gonna later catch a bunch of Furfrou and get one of every design of them. /Completionist

• I watched AngryJoe's review of this game, ProJared's 1 minute review of the game, and ProfessorBroman's streaming of the game. This game is awesome. I haven't watched South Park since 2007/8... yeah. I was one of those kids, who watched shows I wasn't suppose to watch as a kid. Now when I see this game, and the cutscenes, I laugh my head off. The comedy is gold, just like it use to be. Especially Cartman. The girl recruiting section of the game is my favorite. Especially the MAKEOVER!!! Also Pri…

• Yup, back when I first played Wind Waker, almost a decade ago (for me), I believed the Kokiri and the Koroks were one in the same. Especially, when the sage, Fado, appears before you in spirit. It's astounding that these groups of beings correlate. Even the Deku Tree in Wind Waker mentioned that these children, the Koroks, once took on human form. But changed into what they are now, to adapt to the new life of the Great Sea. Or that is what I believe he implied.

I'm not too sad about the European only bundle. They get all the goodies anyway. The game looks great, and I'm definitely saving up to get my own. Imagine how fun it will be to race with others on Wi-fi again.

• Got the National Dex! Got the Shiny Charm as well, so I hope to get some results when some shiny hunting pretty soon.

• Relationship Status!

I have been in multiple relationships before, but I was never the most social person, so going out on dates wasn't a thing for me. Most of my relationships were short lived, and they're parts of my life where I made mistakes. One big lesson I learned was that I need to be able to take care of myself. Before I could ever think about growing in a committed relationship. And right now, I don't see myself fit to be in one. And I don't need to. Being single is okay with me.

• I'm glad to see History is written today. Europe and Australia finally gets Pokemon Bank. Least it's good to see progress is being made!

• Favorite Sound Effect

Chocoroko - - General Zelda

The Hookshot. It makes you feel like you mean business! The Hero's Bow also sounds pretty epic when you wield it in the Wind Waker.

• At least Tatl parted ways with Link using words. Unlike a certain fairy we're familiar with...