Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 41-80 of 250.
  • The Legend of Korra

Chocoroko - - Entertainment

I agree LinkedFilmer, that music gives me so much chills! Also, I managed to calm down after reading this article. It makes the situation far less chaotic than it needs to be. Creators of The Legend of Korra Explain the Show's Not-Cancellation

• The Legend of Korra

Episode 8 talk. Spoilers ahead: "The Terror Within" stays true to the title, and boy did it deliver. I wanted more right when the episode ended. That's how I feel about every episode of Korra, and I love it. Bolin striking P'Li with precision reminded me so much of Sokka hitting Combustion Man. Bolin's the man! And it's possible for our 4 villains to fail a mission, and boy did Zaheer feel frustrated about that. And then the real meat come into play; we find out who was the real culprit. Su Yin'…

• Quote from Shdwj: “I plan on getting Alpha Sapphire because I had the Sapphire version back in generation 3. And I know my little brother will want Omega Ruby, hehe. Pretty psyched for these games.” I usually get both versions of the game. One copy I use to have my dominant team, and also to store Pokemon from both versions (or older games). The second file, I tend to have as a way to play through the game more than once. Send Pokemon and items to AS to OR, then start a new game.

• The Legend of Korra

So what's going on now with Korra is this: after this new episode airing tomorrow night, the rest of the Book will be released online. Weekly, the new episodes will broadcast on Nick.com, Amazon, Hulu, Google Play and Xbox.

• The Legend of Korra

That seems to be the case with the show now. Especially with the ratings, and how they're going. While an online streaming may not be bad, it's still underwhelming. Right when they're doing this to a show that deserves to have more praise for television.

• This one is pretty vague, since it can apply for anything. Not knowing how to solve a simply puzzle in a dungeon. So I keep wandering around, thinking there's a second alternative through the temple or dungeon. Also, not figuring out how to get to Lord Jabu Juab as a kid. That bottle irked me.

• The Legend of Korra

A bit of a hub bub going on with The Legend of Korra. A great show is getting the bus by Nickelodeon. Only one new episode this week, followed by a hiatus. The show is also going to be digital from now on. More info will be released tomorrow at SDCC. 10352830_10152560615909114_197396819288335428_n.jpg Just one big sigh... Nickelodeon.

• Quote from JesterMX6: “I commend you for continuing to do your daily routine stuff in ACNL. I haven't had that cart in my 3DS for....well long enough that my town is probably empty. Except for Isabelle. Because she's the only one that truly gets me.” Animal Crossing on the 3DS had successfully given me the urge to keep playing the game almost every day. There's a lot about the game that will get me to come back and work to completion. Not to mention, it can be on the game. What's rewarding is th…

• So far, from what's announced and has a release date: Hyrule Warriors - September 26 Super Smash Bros. for 3DS** - October 3 Pokemon OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire - November 21 **still a lame title, to be honest. For games that are announced, but don't have a date in stone yet: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Yoshi's Wooly World Mario Maker Captain Toad's Treasure Tracker Zelda Wii U Mario Party 10 Star Fox Wii U Yeah, more or less, I'm crazy for Nintendo games. The 3DS and Wii U are the only new syst…

• At the moment, I'm invested to help out ZeldaWiki as much as I can. However, I'm still managing my time between summer classes, work and ZU in general. But I can see where you are coming from. Right now, from what I'm best understanding among the staff, we're trying to get a group rebooted, and grow the wiki back from the ground. Activity wise, yeah, it's lacking. A lot of people have come and gone, especially way before my time. A sub forum sounds like a good idea to get all members alike to wo…

• F-Zero for Wii U?

Chocoroko - - General Gaming

I can see this being a possibility. With Super Smash Bros. Brawl eventually bringing us Donkey Kong Country Returns, Kirby games and Kid Icarus, I could see Captain Falcon getting his time to re-shine. To be honest, I have never played an F-Zero game. But on the other hand, it would work for the Wii U. Sometimes, Nintendo doesn't realize how well the Game Pad can work in it's ways.

• My average, weekly game playing involves the following: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (daily routine and collecting stuff) Tomodachi Life (just getting back into playing) Mario Kart 7 (getting back into it thanks to Smooth's streams of it) Pokemon X (purchased Pokemon Bank for a full year, so I'm working to get some Pokemon from previous versions to my X copy. Also I'm now working on some new teams~)

• Tomodachi Life

Oh this is adorable. When I get back to play now, Cody asks me for 72 dollars. I lend him the money though. What could he possibly want with that amount of money? Cody, you sly dog you.

• Hey guys, I thought I would compile some of the costumes I put together, and show you guys! Over the years, there has been a place in my heart for dressing up into costume. At the beginning, I started off as a beginner, and of course I aimed to push my cosplay to get better after each one. Some projects have been an acceptable success, while some had plummeted from various reasons. So without further ado, let me show you what I have! Also, feel free to leave me your feedback as well. I'd love to…

• The game looks gorgeous. Hoenn is actually a pretty region. These new screen shots make me excited for November to come!

• Tomodachi Life

Oh gosh. I haven't played Tomodachi Life in possibly 2-3 weeks. Sadly, this means I haven't been keeping up with my collection of all things to buy on the island. Wonder what is happening with my islanders. Welp. Guess there's only one way to find out! At this point, I'm sure all my married couples had a child. Hopefully this means I won't have to take care of them.

• The Legend of Korra

I'm surprise Aang didn't consider Harmonic Convergence, unless it wasn't known to him in the slightest. Considering what HC performed at the end of Book 2, for example, it provided air-bending to non-benders. Still, without Tenzin, the culture of air nomads would have been lost regardless. Just because somebody is an airbender doesn't mean they are labeled an air nomad. Aang was the last one, technically, before Tenzin devoted his life to it.

• The Legend of Korra

We also have confirmation of the last remaining episode titles of Book 3. They go as shown and scheduled: Chapter 8: The Terror Within --- (July 25) Chapter 9: The Stakeout --- (July 25) Chapter 10: Long Live the Queen --- (August 1) Chapter 11: The Ultimatum --- (August 1) Chapter 12: Enter the Void --- (August Chapter 13: Venom of the Red Lotus --- (August

• The Legend of Korra

Old Wounds and Original Airbenders were near perfect executed episodes. Old Wounds was probably my favorite of the two. Lin getting a session on tracing her past memories with her family. Unfortunately, I already read the spoilers that (Hidden Content) Although it's hinted very well in context from episode five. And yes! Toph appears in the flashback. I feels really good to see Toph independent in one of these moments. While the flashbacks from Book 1 were great too, I really enjoyed seeing Toph…

• The Legend of Korra

You're right, I do remember both of those scenarios, and it was quite interesting to see Toph suddenly get a grip on sandbending. How many times do we see the gang on a sandy beach area between Book 2, Chapter 10 and Book 3, Chapter 18? Nonetheless, the sand horizon must have put Toph in a surprising situation, and didn't know how to handle it at first. It's not like she couldn't sandbend at all. It was just a new feature and setting. With wood, she isn't able to bend it one bit. As we saw in Ch…

• I loved what we saw today, and the gym leader updates look great! No complaints here. I like that Brawly has an actual gym as a gym. So cool! ORAS is looking to be my favorite games, just by beating HGSS. It's weird that the remakes are my preferred games over the original versions.

• The Legend of Korra

Apparently, from a little digging and research, the four criminals are dubbed "The Red Lotus" by Nickelodeon's external links. I like it, considering they do appear very opposite of the White Lotus. Wish we could have seen more of them in episodes 4 and 5, but we will in due time. (Hidden Content) There's much more I wanna say, but my excitement is making me scatter brained. Kya had some great battle action, the Earth Queen Arc was well paced, and Metal City is awesome. I can't wait to see more!…

• The Legend of Korra

Yeah, there will be one more book after the current book we are on right now.

• Just realized I forgot the time for today, and I got pulled into some 4th of July events, so I won't be able to make it tonight. I'm very sorry about the convenience.

• Quote from zay: “Keen eye, thanks dude, we can also add in Chocoroko if he's interested, the more the merrier, no big deal.” Go ahead and add me, Ill be happy to join!

• The Legend of Korra

Oh my gosh. Book 3 started off STRONGLY. Great set up, and a lot to look forward to. I'm sure a lot of people are excited about freaking (Hidden Content)!! Also, I don't about everyone else but that mom from episode 2 was hilarious! Wanting her son to get out of the house was great. She's a lot like moms in our world. xD So full of energy and spunk. Tenzin is really excited about all these new airbenders, and its going over his head. So its not just Korra who needs to accept the outcome of these…

• Ah crap, I was definitely not able to make the tournament. Been busy with family coming in. So sorry! But I hope everyone competing is having fun! Not sure if it's possible if I can compete now.

• I don't believe its back if you only like Nintendo. I liked Nintendo primarily, but Sony has some stuff that interests me as well. But I only own Nintendo game consoles, so that's what I play all the time. Even if I like Nintendo, that doesn't mean I enjoy everything they do. The company tends to make decisions that I'm not in favor of. I play their games because I enjoy them. The other reason is that I don't personally own an XBOX or PS system. I also tend to challenge myself and see what other…

• I want to join! NNID is Chocoroko

• Luigi Kart 8, now with Link!

Oh gosh, I'm so glad I used Roy for the next couple of tracks on Trial Race. Managed to defeat the remaining ghosts on Special cup, and finished the first two Retro Cups. Only two more cups, which is 8 tracks, and the stamps + gold tires will be mine!

• Tomodachi Life

Just got this game today. Boy is it fun, lol. I can definitely come back and play this game every day. My QR code is here, in case anyone wants it: BqSTm3dCcAE30bF.jpg

• ATTRACTIVE PEOPLE THREAD

Chocoroko - - General Chit-Chat

Two of my many favorite actors/voice overs. They clean up pretty nice when dressed professionally. David Faustino thumbnail.php Travis Willingham d7866a78de2e68ef8f6d3935e83dcd82.wix_mp_1024

• This is an easy one. Having people telling you who you can be friends with, dependent on what they feel about somebody. Like, for example: Person B don't like Person A, so I can't be friends with Person B if B doesn't like A. It's wrong on so many levels. Who gives you the right to pick your friends? I would understand the concern if it's to look out for your friends if someone is being a bully or bad influence. But still, lets seek some peace, y'all.

• I like to think, in our society, we tend to take one step forward but two steps backward. It's not to say all humans and people are bad. Humanity still lives in us, and yet some people still act out. It's unfortunate, but we are human. It's not an excuse either, but we're built to do right or wrong. I'm sure we all know the classic saying, "those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it."; I'm aware it's used a lot, and cheesy, but it's true. But why is that? Do some of us just not l…

• I know what you mean. Sonic Boom may help pick up the franchise, one step at a time. Although I did enjoy Sonic X to an extent, since I have a place in my heart for 4Kids Entertainment. This is also a new stepping stone, since were getting a CGI fluent series for Sonic the Hedgehog. We've seen this for the modern Sonic image, but not in the cartoons until now. Roger has also been growing on me. He isn't a Ryan Drummond or Jason Griffith, but he still gives Sonic an acceptable personality. Again …

I managed to defeat the staff ghosts for Bone-Dry Desert and Bowser's Castle. Now to just defeat the Pink Gold Peach staff ghost on Rainbow Road. Geez. It's not so easy right now. I think she's taking some sort of shortcut to go faster than me.

• For Mega Metagross, they should just put four Metagross together and make it giant Transformer bot.

I guess that explains why Morton (staff ghost) can beat me in Bone-Dry Desert. I've been using my Mii a lot, and I have won every Trial race in Mustroom, Flower and Star cup. Just making my way through Special. Looks like I can drop the acceleration to add some speed then. My only concern is drifting, since I have been comfortable using it with high acceleration. Guess I'll have to find out. Thanks guys!

• New Trailer for "Sonic Boom" to be released in Fall/November 2014. Roger Craig Smith as Sonic Colleen Villard as Tails Cindy Robinson as Amy Travis Willingham as Knuckles Nika Futterman as Sticks Mike Pollock as Doctor Eggman Kirk Thornton as Orbot Wally Wingert as Cubot vosaZoAeY84 Pretty cool! I can't wait to watch the premiere.

• Really wish I had found this topic out first. I would have said yes, but I didn't see this topic. Guess I don't get banned or a medal.