Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 81-120 of 770.
  • This is all going crazy. Just a cluster of accusations and slip-ups revolving around the factions. Kol and Rambo's slip-ups have created the most controversy. I'd really love to see what Rambo has planned for us though. Im gonna opt to [Vote]Kol Gaines[/Vote]. @SacredSturgeon Who do you see as the most scummy right now, and who do you think is trying to stay away from the conflict? @Kay Faraday You haven't been around, why don't you come and join us and give your thoughts on everything. @Kol Gai…

• Quote from Jehanne: “Quote from Shayface: “@Jehanne I think it is way more likely that Orion is not town. Being unlynchable indefinitely does not seem like a role that a townie would have. ” Hmmm... what about Pietro? In the beginning, I felt that Orion and Pietro might have some kind of connection. Would you say that based on Pietro's posts on Day 1 and 2, that he might be in cahoots with the Orion? Do you think he's town? ” I don't really know what to think about Pietro. he hasn't been very ac…

• @Jehanne I think it is way more likely that Orion is not town. Being unlynchable indefinitely does not seem like a role that a townie would have.

• Quote from Jehanne: “Uggggghh .... what now? I guess I'll have to go through Day 1 and 2 and figure out who seemed to be connected to these three. What they all have in common is being ninjas. Is being a ninja like being mafia? Shayface is assuming that the different colors indicate factions. VOTES ME This isn't a placeholder, but I'm willing to listen to arguments about other players that seemed to be connected to these three ninjas. ” Thats what the colors mean

• Lotsa factions. I didn't see this coming.

• This shall be my last post of the day. I can only hope I don't come back to see my name in a death post. I'm not real good at reading people so I can't really make a good read list But Knight Hawk stands out to me as someone who is just hanging on the periphery. Just an opinion. My vote will stand. Good luck everyone.

• Quote from Dark Link Reigns: “Quote from Shayface: “Okay, checking in for right now. Asking a few quick questions, and then i'll be in and out for a couple of hours. I won't be around at EoD because of family commitment (huge bummer) so i dunno if a vote from me will be happening. ” This is a pretty easy way to not have to be held accountable for anything. Also, not voting shouldn't be an option - even if you think you won't make it back in time you should put a vote on who your gut says is most…

• Okay, checking in for right now. Asking a few quick questions, and then i'll be in and out for a couple of hours. I won't be around at EoD because of family commitment (huge bummer) so i dunno if a vote from me will be happening. So first, @Jehanne Who do you trust most and least? And would you advocate the vigilante killing Orion? And finally, what if Orion flips green? @HollowmanOfEoL After the eventful but fruitless Day 1, what do you think the course of action should be for the town? and @Ka…

• Pen or sword, the shield is mightiest.

• Um. Huh? We lynched Orion?

• Quote from Captain Harrie: “Hey! Reporting in to let y'all know that I used the magatama, and it allowed me to draw actions to me that have a SNARF value 80 or less. Before I asked Sabbo some questions about it I thought what it did was let me pick someone and have anything that targets them target me instead lmao, so I was like "well this is useless I don't know what anyone will do". But actually it turned me into a lightning rod I would have preferably held onto it until tomorrow, but I only h…

• @English You are correct in assuming I would rather prove an unlynchable modifier than dying. I, as most people probably would agree, do not enjoy dying.

• Quote from Jaime Lannister: “I have a question that unfortunately Viral was unable to answer before the day ended, still curious for an answer. So Orion, are you unlynchable every single day or just once? If we're to trust that you're a townie then what can we expect out of you today? Would love to hear from @interestingdrug who promised us a chase on English today I believe? @Shayface You came close to being one of the lynchees today. I want to think you're town. What are your thoughts on Orion…

• Sailor Moon. No kidding

• I guess I'll place a vote [VOTE]Orion[/VOTE] Lets test this unlynchable townie

• @Jehanne What gives you that idea? Just because we're both being wagoned?

• Quote from Orion: “Quote from Shayface: “Now @Jaime Lannister, If I end up being lynched and I flip green, who is the person to go after? What if Orion is lynched and flips green? ” You weren't here for it, but I roleclaimed Lynchproof Townie. Nothing will happen if I'm lynched. ” I'm still trying to read through posts, I'm sorry

• @Pennington At this point, with my back against the wall, I probably would not tell you if I was a vanilla townie. If you guys decided to not lynch me, I would probably not be a Mafia target, increasing the chance of losing power roles from the town.

• Now @Jaime Lannister, If I end up being lynched and I flip green, who is the person to go after? What if Orion is lynched and flips green?

• I would say there is a good chance there is a mafia member on my wagon. And just based on the reasoning put behind each of the votes, I would wager that Knight Hawk is a good candidate for this honor. I think just bandwagon for the sake of following the crowd and not looking too suspicious himself. Now I know I have been reactive, but that is how i've always played. No one has called me out on it before in game that I remember and I find it frustrating that that is the main reason I'm being pile…

• Quote from Jaime Lannister: “@Shayface So far you haven't really asked meaningful questions, you've mostly shoot the shit with game mechanics and asked for people to ask you questions. Why shouldn't I vote for you today? ” I leave for like 4 hours and now i got the whole country of Japan on my ass. I don't think you should vote for me today because i don't think I would be the best choice for a lynch. I really don't want to roleclaim right now, but I think you want to keep me around.

• Well @Jaime Lannister, what do you think about the two mafias and Orion thing? Is it an indicator of faction knowledge?

• Quote from Napstablook: “god, two mafias? I hope not. I already feel overwhelmed by this set-up and have no idea what's going on. I don't know how to handle multiple mafias! ” Two mafias would mostly be like playing with one mafia. They are smaller, so there ends up being the same amount as there would be with one mafia, and they can kill each other. Don't worry too much about it if two mafias show up in this game.

• There have been a few games with multiple Mafias. Animal Crossing stands out in my head. But they aren't too abundant. With an idea like this, maybe its based off of Orion's knowledge of his own faction and he suggests for whatever reason that there are more than one mafia. Possibly a move to flush out mafia members?

• I think that English was honestly only making a move to create more discussion (which it has, so success). But I also like the way that some people are analyzing amazingly, and creating the opportunity for a slip-up by some players and hopefully a guilt-free vote. I'd really like to get involved with the whole discussion, but I don't really know where to go with it. Does anyone have any pointed questions to direct at me?

• Tension already. I'm really diggin it. English and Orion are already proving to be strong players. With this kind of conflict, we can expect to see at least some information game-wise. If not, the vote may need to be between the two randomly chosen candidates. But who knows!

• Just checking in for right now! Nothing really to do yet. I'll check back later and see if there are any new developments. I'm super pumped for this game, so lets make it a good one!

• I'm all in

• I don't really see any good lynches right now. I dunno what to do honestly. We haven't gotten any new information today and we're running on hunches.

• Quote from Napstablook: “would we benefit from keeping you alive? That's what really matters.” Yes, I believe the benefits of keeping me alive would outweigh killing me. I can provide conversation and information, two things that are extremely important to the town's survival and triumph.

• Quote from Avalanchemike: “Quote from Shayface: “Quote from Avalanchemike: “I have a question! Why shouldn't you die? :3” That seems like a rather loaded question. I don't want to die. I think that's the plain and simple answer. There is no reason I can see for not killing me. But I don't think there is enough evidence against me to be killed. But hey, maybe you guys will surprise me.” I don't care what you want. :3 You seem to misunderstand your position; there is no reason to necessarily kill …

• Quote from Napstablook: “Quote from Shayface: “That seems like a rather loaded question. I don't want to die. I think that's the plain and simple answer.” not a great answer, honestly. As a villager, your own life shouldn't matter to you. What matters is the village as a whole. It's the werewolves who, with only two of them left, should be interested in self-survival.” Like I said, it's the plain and simple answer. I don't think that any of us in this game, Werewolves or Villagers alike, want to…

• Quote from Avalanchemike: “I have a question! Why shouldn't you die? :3” That seems like a rather loaded question. I don't want to die. I think that's the plain and simple answer. There is no reason I can see for not killing me. But I don't think there is enough evidence against me to be killed. But hey, maybe you guys will surprise me.

• Quote from Rambo: “@Shayface Just three 1) How many walkers have.... I mean 1) Why have you been quiet? (Alibi please) 2) Do you have an explanation for your voting behavior? (I haven't looked at yours, but explaining logic helps nonetheless) 3) Do you have any questions to fire at me? (In all fairness) These three are good for all lurkers for now.” I was almost completely absent on Day 2 because my computer got a virus and was turned into a complete brick. Big bummer And my voting behavior has …

• Quote from Rambo: “I'd like to see some of the lay-low-quiet players start talking such as @Shayface @Lucretia @Silver @Ruki etc. I would call out Cody, but he's made it very clear to me who he is. Considering I'm white too, I was prepared to claim first before Mike addressed what I was missing, if that means anything, whethe negative or positive. Kay is much more talkative today which I'm liking.” Do you have any specific questions?

• I now see how the mass roleclaiming could have a negative effect. So I guess the course of action is follow-the-cop now? It's a guaranteed win, assuming the Werewolves don't hit the bodyguard really soon. And even then, it would be insanely hard to outplay all the other survivors.

• Hey everyone! Checking in on this fine morning. We are in a great spot right now town-wise, and I personally believe that a mass roleclaim would be massively helpful with putting the nail in the werewolf coffin. I know its been said before, but we have an easy win if the mass roleclaim happens, and a very low margin of error if everything runs smoothly. For the sake of the town (rc)

• It's kinda lame how the werewolves are just getting modkilled. Doesn't really make things much of a challenge. But it is what it is i guess :/

• Quote from Jaime Lannister: “Seeing as how we're near the end of the day, let's get down to business. Regarding my behaviour, it's quite simple, really. I know Mike is town, and I wanted to see how yesterday and today would pan out after my rather apparent buddying-up was pointed out and scrutinized by the town. And I think we've had an interesting day thus far. Quite interesting. And then last night, my dear apprentice was slain in cold blood. red_main_1689473a.jpg Luckily, Dark Link Reigns had…

• Quote from Napstablook: “free free to analyze the voting history at your own discretion. A few things I noticed while going over this that I wanted to point out. Lucky Dan votes Avamike Avamike votes Lucky Dan a lot of people threw around the idea that Lucky Dan "revenge-voted" Avalanchemike. However, Lucky Dan shot first, so to speak, and Avalanchemike responded. It's true that Lucky Dan's vote was reactionary—Avamike was putting pressure on him at the time—but I think we should consider who br…