Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 761-770 of 770.
  • Mafia IX - Animal Double-Crossing

Shayface - - Mafia Archive

Just read through the three pages i missed. I'm going to vote and sign off now. [vote]AgentPika[/vote] I feel bad doing this, but i will stick to my earlier opinions of A) Voting to lynch on the First Day B) Not voting for Aguara C) Voting for inactives Hopefully AgentPika isn't lynched, because if she's as awesome as i've heard, this game will be great when she joins in. It has been a fantastic and controversial first day of Mafia. Good night everyone and may the gods be with you.

• Im leaving for real this time. My brain is already whirring with the unfoldings of the first day

• Quote from Commander GorMor: “Both Aguara and Stryder have been hasty, from my view point. I'm admittingly more surprised by Stryder because a little while ago he was pushing for no lynch and stating the risk of lynching town was high, but then quickly jumps on Aguara as soon as the opportunity presented itself. Aguara has also been hasty with his claim of there being third-party and SK. If he is no under no threat by a SK, there would be more sense in waiting to reveal the info, instead of clai…

• Well I'm off for an important meeting right now, I'll be back in approximately 6 hours to read the thread activity and cast my vote for the lynch.

• Additionally, I think lynching an inactive would be beneficial. We aren't losing anyone that is regularly contributing to group thought, and in the next day, it may be easier to discern alignments and roles. I am not completely certain my logic is valid in this context, but I just wanted to get my thoughts out there.

• While I think we should definitely lynch someone, as it may draw reactions and/or votes that would prove useful as information to draw upon, I don't see why we should lynch Aguara. His role is obviously more integral to the game than just a regular person. Whether that is a good thing or a bad thing remains to be seen. I just don't see the logic in voting for him.

• Quote from Aguará Guazú: “Quote from Shayface: “I don't see how you can even logically convict someone if you have almost zero evidence to back up a claim, but hey as long as I'm not lynched i guess its okay.” Eh... that's Mafia for you On a serious note, you guys know my philosophy for the first day. Lynch or bust. Of course, we have nothing until people starts posting *cough*USA I'm looking at you*cough* so in case we don't have an obvious target, I'll be voting some of the people who don't co…

• I don't see how you can even logically convict someone if you have almost zero evidence to back up a claim, but hey as long as I'm not lynched i guess its okay.

• Mafia IX Hub

Shayface - - Mafia Archive

Made a forum account just to try to sign-up, so sign me up for sure! If there is space at least.