Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 241-280 of 932.
  • That's right, how could I forget AA? XD Quote from Kay Faraday: “The godfather got lynched day 1 in Ace Attorney mafia. Stryder's still a bit sad about that, I think. I thought there was an unspoken rule about not lynching newbies on day 1?” I thought about that when it came to the tie but decided to keep it fair and random. Unfortunately Ace contributed to his vote tally by not voting and it was his self-vote that pushed him to equal first. I'll probably have a chat with @Foo and @Malia to see …

• Anyway @AceOfSpades I'm really sorry that the coin toss went against you and that you died so early into your first game at ZU. Thanks so much for joining my game though, and hope to see you in more ZU mafia games

• Quote from Topaz Mutiny: “IS THAT THE THIRD TIME THE GODFATHER'S BEEN LYNCHED DAY 1!? XD” Yeah I kinda cringed LOL. We had the GF die day 1 of Star Wars; was there a third game it happened in too?

• This game sounds like so much fun. Wish I was a newbie too! Can't wait to follow it

• The day had started slowly. The town chatted uncertainly among themselves as they waited for everyone to appear. As the afternoon wore on, the mayor called Builder Mario over. "I want to request a small change," he said as he handed Mario a blueprint. Mario unrolled it, saw the design, and looked back at the mayor with a questioning expression. "Are you sure you want one of these?" Mario asked. "Yes. And I'll pay you well to get it up there," the mayor replied. While Builder Mario worked, the to…

• Looks like we've got a tie. (3)Blackbird by Topaz, Cosima, English (3) AceOfSpades Pennington, Mercedes, AceOfSpades (self vote) (2) Orion by blackbird, Kae (2)English Pietro, Orion (2) AceOfSpades Pennington, Mercedes (1) Cosima by Sabbo Not voting: gamtos, DLR, AceOfSpades Coin toss and death post incoming.

• (3) Pietro by Topaz Mutiny, English Mercedes (2) Orion by blackbird, Kae (2)English Pietro, Orion (1) Sabbo by Cosima (1) Cosima by Sabbo (1) AceOfSpades Pennington Not voting: gamtos, DLR, AceOfSpades

• Current votes: (3) Orion by blackbird, Kae, Pietro (3) Pietro by Topaz Mutiny, English, Orion (1) Sabbo by Cosima (1) Cosima by Sabbo (1) AceOfSpades Pennington Not voting: Mercedes, gamtos, DLR, AceOfSpades Just under an hour remains. If the final result is a tie, I will flip a coin to decide who will be lynched.

• Builder Mario began to pack up his tools. He decided to grab dinner in the town before taking the bus home. He hoped he'd find lotsa spaghetti. (1) gamtos by blackbird (1) Pietro by Topaz Mutiny (1) Topaz Mutiny by Pietro (1) Sabbo by Cosima Not voting: Sabbo, Mercedes, Orion, English, gamtos, Kae, DLR, Pennington AceOfSpaces Four hours remain.

• The Mafioso Menace: THE END!

Shona - - Mafia Archive

I guess we lynch Scribe and if he flips town and a lie detector we can lynch Ben tomorrow. Sorry for the late vote, I went to bed! I'm OK to end the day early. [vote]Scribe of Spirit [/vote]

• 10 hours into the day and it still feels like early morning. I'm turning in for the night, so here's the current vote count: (1) gamtos by blackbird (1) Pietro by Topaz Mutiny Not voting: Sabbo, Pietro, Mercedes, Orion, English, gamtos, Kae, DLR, Pennington, Cosima, AceOfSpaces

Shona - - Mafia Archive

Don't have much to say so far today because I'm waiting to hear what Scribe has to say.

• Mario Time! Super Mafia Maker - Day One: Let's-a Go!

• KMtBTVI.jpg

• Thanks @Rambo, that's generous of you and I appreciate that you wanted to help get my game off the ground All roles have now been allocated and role PMs sent! 14 players signed up for 13 roles so unfortunately one person had to miss out and I feel terrible about it. @♬Nafchacho♬ I'm really sorry dude but the RNG went against you this time. I've made you first priority backup so if another player has to pull out then you'll be the first take their place. The game will begin at 6pm US Pacific Time…

• Ok guys, sign-ups are now closed. I'll be determining the final roster and assigning roles so I'll get back to you soon.

Shona - - Mafia Archive

I'm okay with ending the day early. I'm actually going out for lunch so wasn't sure if I'd be back by 2pm (end-of-day) anyway.

• In my head I follow the same definition that Jaime said, but in game I also often tend to use it when I'm referring to the mafia specifically. Such as "I bet the scum planned to do this" when I know that a SK wouldn't be part of those plans.

Shona - - Mafia Archive

Quote from Kay Faraday: “Don't worry Shona, the procrastination is strong in this one. Honestly, I shouldn't be online right now. I should be studying. But I'm not. So, yeah. The only day that I'm actually expecting I'm gonna be as busy as I expected is gonna be Friday, but that's a night phase anyways so it's not like it matters lol” Excellent. Then I look forward to playing with you tomorrow... assuming we both live to see tomorrow.

Shona - - Mafia Archive

My, what an interesting turn of events. Not that it really matters at this point, but might as well point it out. I wasn't the one who said you had claimed vanilla, Linkle. Quote from Shona: “Quote from Avalanchemike: “Quote from interestingdrug: “Have @Linkle and @Kay Faraday claimed yet? I'd very much like to know this.” Both have claimed vanilla townies and weird characters that no one besides a nerd actually knows the name of.” Can you link me to those posts? I don't recall Kay claiming eith…

Shona - - Mafia Archive

Quote from Double A: “Wait, what result are you supposed to get if your target didn't visit anyone? The one time I've been a Tracker, I've been lucky enough to have all of my targets visit someone.” That they didn't target anyone (or similar). Tracker - MafiaWiki

Shona - - Mafia Archive

I can't rule it out, but it's not a particularly great role for the town since they have a greater chance of hitting a town role especially in the early game. Although we did have quite a few investigative roles so I guess it could be there for balance.

Shona - - Mafia Archive

Quote from interestingdrug: “The result I got two nights ago was "no result." EDIT: okay logging off now.” Thanks! So something doesn't add up. "No Result" is usually the answer you get as a Tracker if you've been Roleblocked, Jailed or were otherwise prevented from tracking that night. But when Double A claimed that he was a one-shot Follower with the effect that a random player gets Roleblocked, Linkle was very quick to jump in and say that she had been blocked. Quote from Linkle: “Quote from …

Shona - - Mafia Archive

@Double A I have noted your request, but if you don't mind I'd like to wait until ID has answered my question about whether or not he got a result two nights ago. I'm trying to piece something together and it will partly influence whether or not ID is on my "do trust" or "do not trust" list. EDIT (because not worth making a new post): @interestingdrug that should answer your question "why".

Shona - - Mafia Archive

Quote from interestingdrug: “Yes I did, Shona. I'm holding results from a few nights now, actually. :cheers:” You originally said you had a bunch of No Results from the last few nights. Answer truthfully: did you get a result from two nights ago?

• Added you, @English! And sorry to hear that @Axius27. Hope you have a good weekend in Sydney though, I love visiting there. Hope to see you in the next game!

Shona - - Mafia Archive

Quote from Avalanchemike: “Quote from interestingdrug: “Have @Linkle and @Kay Faraday claimed yet? I'd very much like to know this.” Both have claimed vanilla townies and weird characters that no one besides a nerd actually knows the name of.” Can you link me to those posts? I don't recall Kay claiming either a character or a role. And I've only seen Linkle claim Stass Allie and hint at a night action. Quote from Linkle: “I would rather avoid role-claiming if I don't have to or else I'll probabl…

Shona - - Mafia Archive

Quote from Dark Link Reigns: “I will work with you Mike. I would like to ask your opinion on Ben. He claims to be Ki-Adi Mundi - something doesn't sit right with that. There may have been some truth to Rambo's claims and if he was to protect three people - Silver, Ben, and myself, then it just doesn't make sense that, with me being Luke and Silver being Padme, that Ki-Adi would be there. Rambo also stated that his claim was false by saying he should be Princess Leia, which would make much more s…

Shona - - Mafia Archive

@interestingdrug did you get any tracking results last night?

• 24 hours left until sign-ups close. I can't wait to start the game!

Shona - - Mafia Archive

Quote from Avalanchemike: “@Double A @Shona Yesterday I was dumb. We missed out on an opportunity to seriously think about the situation and respond to it because we were too wrapped up in our own squabble. I would like to think learn from my mistakes in this game and I would say that was one of them. I apologise for any offense caused and would like to be civil with one another but also for us to work together. I don't doubt either of you at this time and I would like to work with the people I …

Shona - - Mafia Archive

Oh hi Linkle. Let's get back to some unfinished business from yesterday, shall we? Quote from Linkle: “@Shona, I admit that what I did was a mistake in letting her go. I changed my mind on the last minute not just because it was inevitable but because my gut instinct was that she was scum. I was trying to listen to Jaime because I viewed him as a leader and he had never steered us wrong before; however, I can see where you're coming from on this and I guess you're right to have suspicion of me. …

Shona - - Mafia Archive

Okay, didn't see that one coming!

• Have you ever done that?

Shona - - Forum Games

Yep, many times. In fact, in Australia it's pretty common to have something called a "Flying Fox" in playgrounds which is like a kid's version of a zipline. Ever been bungy jumping?

• Have you ever done that?

Shona - - Forum Games

I wish! Have you ever been kayaking?

• Yep I'll use an RNG now since there are more than 13 players. The people who don't get in will be added to the backup RNG along with the people who requested backup only. So @Jehanne and @Ace of Spades I can add you to the list if you like!

Shona - - Mafia Archive

May as well say that just in case I die between now and tomorrow, these are the players I am currently most suspicious of: Mike, ID, Silver and Linkle. Hoping today's flip and night actions may give us more information about these players of course.

Shona - - Mafia Archive

Quote from Avalanchemike: “Right, so the most offensive thing about the accusations leveled at me isn't that I'm scum. It's how incredibly stupid I would have to be in order to actually do the things people have suggested. ” At this point I'm going to say that Mike if you're pro-town then you're being blinded by your ego. You say that you're offended that people think you'd make stupid moves? Yet part of your defense is insinuating that my padawan and I are stupid. And I think you're smart enoug…

Shona - - Mafia Archive

I'm trying to get my head around Rambo's claim. If he is telling the truth: - Why did he need to come forward now, when he wasn't in any danger of being lynched today? He just had to keep quiet as long as Ben, Silver and DLR weren't in danger, which they weren't. - Why did he out ID? His win con is independent of the town and mafia's, so he didn't need to do it. To make things interesting? Perhaps. I'm not sure exactly how a double agent works, since it's not on the mafia wiki. What happened in …

Shona - - Mafia Archive

Checking in because I am awake but some crazy stuff has gone down so I need to read through it properly on my way into work.