Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 201-240 of 932.
  • Builder Mario spent the night in jail. When he arrived at his motel room after dinner last night, two detectives had been waiting out front. The mayor had ordered his arrest because he was suspicious of Mario; after all, it was his items that were being used to exterminate the town's residents at night. He was told he was being held under suspicion and would be formally interviewed the next day. When he heard keys in his cell door that morning, he expected it was interview time. Instead, the may…

• Builder Mario didn't even get to eat breakfast that morning before the mayor asked him for yet another modification to the gallows. Fortunately, it was an easy build compared to the last couple of days and he finished early. He spent the remainder of the afternoon and evening practicing golf and then tennis. While Mario practiced his serves and volleys, the town had once again come down to the gallows, marching DLR along. He was handed over to the executioner and led up the stairs. (Hidden Conte…

• ~*wALuiGi mAfiA hUb*~

Shona - - Mafia Archive

Sub!

• (3) DLR by Mercedes, Topaz, Orion (1) Orion by DLR Not Voting: Kae One hour left.

• Kae said in the game thread something about punching a walrus in the face and now I'm thinking Skyrim.

• (3) DLR by Mercedes, Topaz, Orion (1) Topaz by Kae (1) Orion by DLR

• (2) DLR by Mercedes, Topaz (1) Topaz by Kae Not Voting: Orion, DLR

• Builder Mario woke up, yawned and stretched. The sun was shining and the birds were singing. Isn't it beautiful? he thought. He suddenly realized that he had woken up on his own. No screams, no explosions, no loud bangs. All of his equipment boxes were safely in his room where he'd dragged them the night before. Feeling happy, he went out in search of coffee and breakfast. As he strolled down the main street, he noticed that a lot of people looked anxious and seemed to be looking for something. …

• @Lord Vain that's really sweet of you. I love the fact that you're cheering everyone on and have a kind word for them when their game is over.

• Final vote tally: (3) Pietro by Kae, DLR, Topaz (2) DLR by Mercedes, Pietro (1) Kae by Pennington Not Voting: Orion

• "I'm glad I don't have to face this," Builder Mario said to himself. The latest gallows modification complete, he began packing up his tools. Tonight he would be vigilant. Tonight he wouldn't let anyone steal his stuff. Before he could finish, the town began filing into the area for what had become an evening ritual. He saw the Shy Guy executioner skulking in the shadows, waiting. He didn't have to wait long. Pietro was pushed forward and up onto the platform. The Shy Guy loomed up behind him. H…

• (3) DLR by Mercedes, Pietro, Topaz (2) Pietro by Kae, DLR (1) Kae by Pennington Not Voting: Orion 45 minutes remain...

• (3) Pietro by Kae, DLR, topaz (2) Kae by Pennington, Pietro (1) DLR by Mercedes Not Voting: Orion Three hours remain in the day.

• Good (Australian) morning! (4) Pietro by Mercedes, Kae, DLR, topaz (1) Kae by Pennington Not Voting: Orion, Pietro

• There was a knock on Builder Mario's motel room door and when he opened it he wasn't even surprised to see the mayor, a rolled-up blueprint in one fist and a bag of coins in the other. "You know," he said, "This morning's incidents were terrible, but they also inspired me. How about we give a little of what we've been getting. Do you have any more Bill Blasters and Hammer Bros, or were they all used up?" (2) Kae by Topaz, Pennington (2) Topaz Mutiny by Pietro, Kae (1) Pietro by Mercedes Not Voti…

• Builder Mario woke to a scream. "Mamma mia!" he exclaimed. He ran out to the street wearing only boxer shorts and a hard hat and joined the crowd around the front of a house. Three red Bill Blasters had been stacked in front of the front door. The door was open, and the hall beyond was swarming with angry red Wigglers. Builder Mario could just make out a body lying several feet back from the door, probably pushed back by the force of the blasted Wigglers, but he couldn't see who it was. "Whose h…

• Fanfiction: Yay or Nay?

Shona - - General Chit-Chat

Some of my earliest ventures into the online Zelda community involved fan fiction. The funny thing is that when I first started visiting Zelda websites, after becoming obsessed with Ocarina of Time, I initially didn't have any interest in clicking the "fan fiction" links I saw. I wanted the raw, hard facts, pictures, music, etc. directly from the game, not someone's made up stories. However I quickly became bored of seeing the same information over and over again on different sites. I first stum…

• Have you ever done that?

Shona - - Forum Games

Yep ^_^ Ever eaten cat food?

• @English good game and bad luck! I would have laughed so hard if someone had forced a tie at the very end. Good luck with your tests too Sorry again for the momentary confusion with the 30-minute warning vote count. I use OneNote between multiple devices both when keeping up with this game's votes as well as my notes when I'm actually playing mafia and have never seen a conflict before. I saw a version with the last two votes I remembered updating on it and thought that was the most recent, but …

• As he worked away on the gallows that afternoon, Builder Mario was glad for the distraction. The town was particularly agitated today after a rough night. When he was done, he scurried back to his motel room and bolted the door. Based on what he'd just built, he didn't want to see the next execution. (Hidden Content) Reminder that night actions are due one hour before the next day begins.

• Final vote count: (4) English by Orion, Kae, Pennington, blackbird (3) Orion by DLR, Pietro, English (1) blackbird by Cosima (1) Kae by Mercedes Not Voting: Topaz Mutiny Death post to follow.

• Sorry guys. My fault for trying to sneakily check the thread and keep up in between meetings at work (5) English by Pietro, Orion, Kae, Pennington, blackbird (2) blackbird by Cosima, English (1) Orion by DLR (1) Kae by Mercedes Not Voting: Topaz Mutiny

• Quote from English: “Quote from Shona: “(3) English by Pietro, Orion, blackbird (2) Orion by Kae, DLR (2) blackbird by Cosima, English (1) Kae by Mercedes Not Voting: Topaz Mutiny, Pennington Half an hour left.” I believe that Kae and Pennington also voted for me, bringing the vote counter on English up to 5 and the vote counter on Orion down to 1.” Urgh yeah I had a conflict between my PC and phone (I was updating the file on my phone while it was open on PC.) I thought I had the latest version…

• (3) English by Pietro, Orion, blackbird (2) Orion by Kae, DLR (2) blackbird by Cosima, English (1) Kae by Mercedes Not Voting: Topaz Mutiny, Pennington Half an hour left. EDIT: Incorrect tally, please ignore.

• Mafia XVIII Hub

Shona - - Mafia Archive

Good game everyone! Thanks so much to @Kae for putting on a really fun game and to everyone who played. Too many of you to call out individually. I thought that this would be an easy win for the town but the mafia did really well to hold out right until the end. Special shoutout to the newbies (I think they were Linkle, Ben, DLR and SoS whom I want to keep calling Scrub of Poop :P) for doing incredibly well. I hope you guys had fun and will keep playing!

• (2) English by Pietro, Orion (2) Orion by Kae, DLR (1) Pietro by blackbird (1) DLR by English (1) Kae by Mercedes (1) blackbird by Cosima Not Voting: Topaz Mutiny, Pennington Three hours left.

• Was going to post an updated vote tally, but the one above from Mercedes matches what I have

• The Mafioso Menace: THE END!

Shona - - Mafia Archive

We are so close to the end and have the potential to end it today if I'm right about there being one mafioso left. Why give up now when you could help the town win the game? I'm hoping this defeatist attitude is because you're cornered scum, not giving up. And if you're really a beloved princess I'm going to be pretty mad [vote]Kay Faraday [/vote] (Sorry that this game is stressing you out though - remember at the end of the day it's only a game )

Shona - - Mafia Archive

Kay, do you want us to lynch you? Just woke up and am surprised that the day isn't over. I'm going to take my vote off Ben because part of the reason why I was OK taking him out before you was just in case you were a beloved princess. [unvote]Ben[/unvote] Will think on it over breakky but right now I can't think of a reason why not to vote you today.

• After his sleepless night, Builder Mario really needed a coffee. His only option was Starbucks, which made him unhappy. "Starbucks is for coffee what Pizza Hut is for-a pizza," he said, lamenting this town's lack of a decent espresso bar. He ordered a short black and sat down to drink it. The mayor entered the store and sat down opposite Mario. "Since you'll be staying here a while, I'd like to commission you to make another alteration to the gallows," he said as he lay a blueprint on the table …

Shona - - Mafia Archive

BTW logic is telling me to vote Kay, it's my gut telling me to test Ben first

Shona - - Mafia Archive

I've re-read what I needed to and I believe that Sturs is town. Therefore for me, it comes down to Ben or Kay. Ben and Scribe have been going after each other for days. With Scribe being scum, it makes Ben look better, but I can't help but wonder if this is something they planned all along. It still rankles me that he tried to move the vote away from Ruki and may have taken a risk that a wagon wouldn't build up against Scribe since Jaime and ID had already targeted a few other players. The reaso…

• @gamtos and @Sabbo I'm really sorry to see your games cut short so early, especially you Sabbo after dying early in Star Wars too. Thanks so much for playing though!

Shona - - Mafia Archive

If Kay's telling the truth, then if we lynch her today the town will almost certainly lose the game since the mafia will be able to make two kills. So did she claim beloved princess in order to make us reluctant to lynch her? DLR is town, I'm almost certain. I'm sure that the mafia has a janitor(probably 1-shot) and we know DLR is a double-voter. With 6 votes available to the town today including DLR's 2, that means that the mafia would control 3 and the game would already be over. Ben did go af…

• Builder Mario didn't sleep well that night. The last-minute change request to the gallows meant that he'd missed his bus home and had to stay the night in a motel. Each time he dozed off, he was awakened by the smallest sound, petrified that someone was climbing through his window to try to kill him. He woke up well before his alarm and was grateful when the first light of dawn appeared, making it acceptable for him to get up. Yawning, he pulled on his overalls and began to pack up his supplies,…

Shona - - Mafia Archive

At this point in the game, there's nowhere to hide. Being passive isn't going to help the town, so I don't think my asking you who you think is suspicious today is unreasonable. On top of that, you've been unavailable for some of the days of this game so we've largely left you alone then out of understanding. But to make you feel a little better: Stryder said you should die, but ID also said this: Quote from interestingdrug: “For what it's worth if I die, I don't think that Kay is the Mafia we'r…

• Just under two hours left until night actions are due, for those who have them.

Shona - - Mafia Archive

Kay, who do you think is scum?

Shona - - Mafia Archive

Thanks Kay! My claim was a bit subtle; I referred to Double A as my padawan a couple of days ago. That's because I'm Qui-Gon Jin. Unfortunately I can't come out with any last minute revelations because I am a vanilla townie (forever vanilla townie LOL). @SacredSturgeon what have you done to help this town?

Shona - - Mafia Archive

@Kay Faraday I'm thinking that it's probably time you claimed.