Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 161-200 of 932.
  • Quote from HollowmanOfEoL: “@Shona: Whats your stance on voting on inactive people? (Mind you, we have a lot of backups. And the only one that havn't checked in is Kae). ” Voting inactives is completely and utterly pointless for these reasons: a) We learn nothing from the lynch. The inactive person won't have any interactions to read back on. If we're very lucky, yes, we could take out a mafioso, but we'll still be no closer to finding the rest of them. And since we're statistically far more lik…

• Quote from DoLeo: “Foo was MOSTLY honest about how he acts as scum: the trick is to try and act as Townie as possible. However he is doing what I do as scum: picking and choosing what to focus on. Vigs are NOTORIOUS for ignoring whatever Town advises them to do, especially Night 1. Making the entire conversation revolve around a debate that would most likely tip several player's hand as to their mindset and therefore role, but which has very little chance of actually producing useful results, is…

• Quote from HollowmanOfEoL: “Yeah, sorry about the Kay vs. Sol thing. I made a "correction" in the post right after. I kinda want to pressure ID, but that's mostly for personal reasons. He is pretty much a legend for aggressive game, and the last game (SabboRuki game 5 factions) he stayed pretty quiet. Had been looking forward to seeing more from him then, but I'll have to wait till this game. Buuut, I kinda don't want to follow in Foo's (foo)tsteps, cause I don't like the whole "Lets build a cas…

• @Cody why Boxes? And @DoLeo why Foo? I don't get what's going on between you two.

• Quote from HollowmanOfEoL: “ We have six vote targets at the moment. Foo : Leo, TML ID: Foo, Boxes TML: BlackBird, Allanon Avalon Kay: English Malon: ID Kay Faraday: Sol Foo, ID and TML is in a shared lead of 2 each. The Foo "wagon" is two placeholder votes (well, I guess Leo's vote is? He didnt provide much information for his vote). The ID "wagon" is an established pressure vote originating from Foo, that no one is following besides Boxes. TML "wagon" is cause people find TML's placeholder vot…

• As an Aussie I approve of this plan to have people voting and exploring wagons earlier in the day. The day starts/ends at 8am my time, which isn't too bad for the start of the day but the end is hard. I can't stay up that late, and even though I've set alarms to get up early in the past, there's always a lot of posts to catch up on and it's sometimes hard to digest them all and make a fully thought-out and coherent vote right after waking. Especially in times when most of day 1 has been fluff an…

• I didn't sleep as long as I would have liked, but at least that means I'm here to play now! Going to go and read back on the thread now.

• Mafia XXV Hub: Mario Mafia Madness

Shona - - Mafia Archive

I think the game's meant to start in a couple of hours but I just got home from night shift and it's 6am my time so I'm going to go sleep for a while then I'll check in a little later into the day.

• Mafia XXV Hub: Mario Mafia Madness

Shona - - Mafia Archive

I'll do the Mario. harry-hilders-mario.jpg Will most likely have to miss the start of day one due to work though.

• [vote]English[/vote]

• Quote from Darth_Phoenix: “Thanks to @'Bombchu Girl' and @Shona I started reading Throne of Glass and it wasn't too bad I think. I like how they establish in the first couple chapters she's a smartass assassin but the fact that she stops being that for most of the book so that she can make cutesy eyes at the prince and captain of the guard really bugged me. Then once the end of the book came around she suddenly realized "Oh yeah, I can totally kick ass!" things got good again. The murder mystery…

• Taking out frustrations in the gym is always a good idea. It's how I de-stress. I had my next dress fitting today. I've managed to drop a little bit of body fat in the last 6 weeks and I'm super happy because the fit was a lot better. It wasn't as tight as last time and best of all no problems getting it closed, which was one of my biggest worries. I was able to buy a bra in a cup size below my normal one and wear it under the dress, so no squished flat boobies for me (last time I had to take my…

• Winter 2015 Mafia Voting

Shona - - Awards Archive

Best Mafia Player Mercedes Best Mafia Gambit Darth Vader claims big, draws out info, distracts town, meets win con, peaces out. Best Town Gambit Double A as Obi Wan Best Mafia Meme The Alberto Principle Biggest Wildcard Khao Best Mafia OTP Rambo+Silver XVIII (Vader & Padme) Universal Shitlist Award Cody Worst Luck Sabbo Best GM Foo Best Mafia Newbie Linkle Best Mafia Moment Jesus dies. Again. (aka. The town lynches Jesus the Messiah) - hope this doesn't count as voting for myself, but both nomin…

• Quote from Bombchu Girl: “I've just started reading Throne of Glass. This chick looks bad ass. Hope the story is as awesome as the jacket art. 51AB5fix3UL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg” I pretty much bought that book based on the cover art. So kick ass; I'd love to cosplay it! I've been reading the Throne of Glass series since. Despite a few flaws, there was something I still really liked about the story and Celaena in books 1 and 2. But book 4 came out last year and I have some major, major issue…

• Health/Fitness/Wellness Thread

Shona - - General Chit-Chat

Got back from my trip a few days ago. Meals were hard because much of my trip was catered for, but I tried to pick the healthiest options possible most of the time (may have tried a little dessert ) and skipped all the wine that was served every dinner (which was hard!). I took Quest bars (protein bars), nuts and a little dried fruit to snack on. My hotel had a gym so each night between work and dinner I was able to work out. It was also Australia Day two days ago, where I went to a barbeque lun…

Winnie I'm so jealous, hope you have an amazing time in Iceland! I'll be honeymooning in Hawaii so another reason why I want to be in shape is to do lots of hiking there

@Vynrah yeah the rowing machine is low-impact. It works several muscles at the same time including your back and core so it might help with the pain you have (depending on what's causing it of course, tread cautiously and see a doctor first if you think you need to). Swimming is also a fantastic low-impact exercise if you have access to an indoor pool. I also love the elliptical trainer, it's normally my go-to when I want to do low-impact cardio. I find it easier to do high-intensity interval tr…

• Console Awards: Game of the Year: -The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Best on Wii U - Super Mario Maker Best on Xbox One - Rise of the Tomb Raider Best on PC -The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Best on 3DS - Majoras Mask 3d Genre Awards Best Action Adventure - Tomb Raider Best Shooter - Splatoon Best RPG - The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Misc Awards Most Anticipated Future Release - Zelda Biggest Disappointment - Only 2 New 3DS Exclusives Biggest Surprise Hit - Ori and the Blind Forest Best Looking Game - The Witcher 3: W…

Quote from Rambo: “Quote from Takanuva: “Could I join in on the challenge? I'm starting at 135, and am trying to get down at least 5-10. I'm going to be drinking so much water...” Get on it. If you need to add a little exercise too, you got people planking all up in this f***ing thread yo. Shona might even smoosh her cat in the name of fitness, it's that intense. ” I'm trying to lean up a bit to fit into my wedding dress but would rather drop fat and gain muscle so I don't normally pay attention…

• Subbing! Probably won't play this time because I'm traveling next week.

• Quote from Fluttershy: “Speaking of Australian Survivor...” LMAO. Wow. That said it would be pretty awesome to get someone associated with the US show.

• Thanks for the travel ideas, @Winnie, @Takanuva and @Moriquendi. I'm thinking of bringing fruit (fresh plus dried), protein bars and nuts to snack on. Not sure what to do about meals, if I should bring something on or not. @Aurelia hope your sprain heals quickly. @HylianRoyal you're so right about processed food. So much of it is just empty calories and little nutritional value. Even if I'm going to be unhealthy and eat something like a cake I prefer to bake it at home from scratch instead of bu…

• I'm a big Survivor fan. Watched it pretty consistently for the first 10 years, skipped a bunch of seasons and then recently got back into it when I watched all of Survivor Second Chance. I'm even tempted to apply for the upcoming Australian version this year ;-P (I wanted to apply for the first Australian version but was too young at the time). I love the idea of a forum-based version but unfortunately I won't have the time to play this time around. Look forward to seeing how this plays out thou…

• How I plank with a cat: Cat spends first minute walking around me, purring and trying to headbutt me in the face. After one minute he normally plonks himself down, mostly it's in front of me but if I'm unlucky he's partly under me XD The cat has some sort of magic detector that knows whenever I'm doing exercise on the ground because he always magically appears and wants attention and gets in the way I realized that I haven't had any alcohol so far this year so I'd like to make it a goal to not h…

• [vote]blackbird[/vote]

• I think most of the games I would nominate have already been covered (Witcher3Witcher3Witcher3:D) So I've only got a couple more: Best on 3DS: Yokai Watch Biggest Disappointment: Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer. Yawn. Best Female Voice Actress Performance: Camilla Luddington, Lara Croft - Rise of the Tomb Raider

• Have you ever done that?

Shona - - Forum Games

No, fortunately. Have you ever gone shopping for more than 5 hours?

• 2015 was a terrible year for me for exercise. I've been working out regularly with weights since 2008 but so many things kept me from it last year that it eventually left my regular routine. I started back up right before Christmas and hope to continue. I also cannot put on a single ounce of fat in the next two months and ideally I should drop my body fat % a little because I'm getting married in March and recently discovered that my wedding dress was made a size too small in the bust and I don'…

• Hey, I think I had a pretty strong case against Caesar

• I'd love to see the mafia and spectator threads too And damn... I need to go with my gut more. As I said in the game, I nearly voted Alexander/Mercedes on day 1 and after that I sat around waiting for him to slip up. But then Christmas happened and I didn't have the time I needed to really go back and re-read things after day 4. I kind of skimmed over the Alex/Cathy nonsense. And Oda/Fluttershy... after day 3 I was so sure you were mafia. But then I read Caesar/Rambo's posts and became pretty co…

• ~*wALuiGi mAfiA hUb*~

Shona - - Mafia Archive

I like Scrub of Poop.

• Subbing! I used to love playing Civ.

• LOL! It's her prize for winning the game.

• [vote]blackbird[/vote] Honestly though I want to play all of them.

• Final Word: You can now play Super Mafia Maker the course! F27B-0000-010D-04FB

• I made a course in Mario Maker that lets you play through the story of this game with the lynches and night kills. Have fun! F27B-0000-010D-04FB

• Quote from Mercedes: “ giphy.gif ” XD I used to love Dexter! In fact, I really wanted a SK in my first game. Foo and I had been playing with some setups for these small games and I purposely picked one with a SK.

• Now that the game is over, thank you so much for playing and/or following the first ZU small game! I hope you guys enjoyed it, and please use this thread to provide feedback (good and bad) because we'd like to make these a regular thing here at ZU. I was a tiny bit worried that with a basic setup and no bastard rating or crazy day actions that it might be a bit of a boring game. But instead you guys - the players - made it so exciting and there were still some crazy and awesome moments! For exam…

• Congratulations @Mercedes, and well done to both the town and the mafia because it was an incredibly close game. Roles and Night Actions Can be found here. I'll post some more feedback and thoughts in the hub. Thank you for playing!

• "So what modification would you like made to the gallows today?" Builder Mario asked. "None," answered the mayor. "This isn't getting us anywhere. Take your payment and get out of here before you become this cursed city's next victim." He handed Mario a large sack of gold coins. Mario realized that the mayor was looking quite frazzled. His shirt was unbuttoned and his hair stuck out in all directions. "Woo-hoo!" Mario said. He took the money, gathered up his items, and bounded off away from the …