Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 81-120 of 932.
  • I'm slightly amused right now, because in past games when not voting equalled a self-vote, players used to vote no-lynch as a placeholder to avoid the self-vote, and now a couple of the players here are self-voting as a placeholder to avoid a no-lynch. Quote from HollowmanOfEoL: “Thinking of vote hopping with every post... Kinda like a roulette. Where will I stop? No one knows... ” What's your strategy in vote hopping? Like a roulette wheel, are you going to cycle go through the player list, or …

• Quote from Foo: “Entirely uninterested in Cody and Pietro lynches on the basis of signaling. Wolves have more interest in killing their neighbors so they can close ranks against the insomniac (wolves start threatened by as many as 8 different possible insomniacs, can reduce that to as little as two). Will be judgmental of any player that votes for their neighbor. ” Makes sense, but the wolf could easily vote for their pack-mate's neighbor. If a villager is lynched today, will you be suspicious o…

• Quote from The Missing Link: “Alright, so who's a Werewolf around here? ” Before we get to all that, I want to make sure there's enough food at this here party table. We might be in for a long day and I need my snacks.

• Quote from HollowmanOfEoL: “Djungelvrål is probably the best representing Swedish candy, next to Marabou milk chocolate. :3But yeah, I'll bring some chocolate and some meatballs with potatoes and we'll get this party started! ” Marabou med Daim is one of my fave chocolates in the world. mmmmmmmmm.

• I'll just sit here getting excited about the Swedish food party that this is turning into. I'll bring the djungelvrål.

• I would like seat #4, thank you.

• Mafia XXV Hub: Mario Mafia Madness

Shona - - Mafia Archive

Quote from The Missing Link: “Quote from Avalanchemike: “Shona TML Cody Sabbo Blackbird Axius The first two have already said they're too busy to host a new game ” One of the first two can be quoted more than once saying that he is interested in hosting a game at ZU and has a semi-complete setup that needs to be finished. Just saying. ” And the second of those two never said that. In fact if you'd asked, you'd have found out that I also have a setup in progress and a few ideas for flavor

Shona - - Mafia Archive

Something like this might not be unreasonable to trial: 8 AM Pacific, 11 AM EST, 4 PM UTC, 1 AM Sydney

Shona - - Mafia Archive

Quote from Avalanchemike: “Quote from Shona: “You mean a commitment to play around the clock? If this becomes the expectation of the ZU mafia community then I may as well stop playing right now because I'm sorry for having a life and a job and that pesky biological need to sleep. ” That's what GMing means in a lot of cases in main line games: being there around the clock. When you are put on a team, particularly if you are mafia, it behooves you to adjust in some way to account for that. If you'…

Shona - - Mafia Archive

Quote from Avalanchemike: “Quote from Axius27: “Quote from Avalanchemike: “This game was lost partly because of a stupid Day 1 where the majority of the Mafia were absolutely negligent in play ” It probably didn't help much that 2/5th of the mafia had to wake up at 6am to be back it time to actually be in a position to play ” In signing up, you make a commitment to play. If you cannot handle the requirements of that commitment, then you should reconsider that. ” You mean a commitment to play aro…

Shona - - Mafia Archive

Quote from Kay Faraday: “Quote from Foo: “^Jaime and I had a big "Oh Shit" moment when Shona said Desperado. I thought it might be ok cause you'd rather people assumed you were DV. ” I wanted people to assume I had more than 1 shot, because after having performed a kill I was effectively a vanilla. So I was basically trying to draw mafia action. A day vig is more likely to have multiple shots than a desperado. ” The way Kay presented her kill was total desperado though so I wasn't too worried if…

Shona - - Mafia Archive

Well done town! You guys played really well, although I'll say that the mafia got damn unlucky in so many ways. Even after ID, Axius and Linkle died, I thought that Foo and I might be able to skate through for a while, but nope, Foo got investigated again and I got roleblocked. (By the way when I left my early vote on ID, I thought ID and Foo would totally not let that happen. I pretty much shat myself in bed the next morning when I opened my phone and saw he got lynched.) Sol and Allanon, solid…

• Right now there's still this general suspicion of me, but no-one's put forward a clear case against me and I stand by my actions and vote record again. While I understand where the suspicion comes from, I don't think that I am the right person to lynch today, nor the scummiest. Looking at the numbers, with 12 players left we're either 10 v 2, or 9 v 3. We have a lead that means we can afford to test out one or two things, but we need to be smart about it. The whole "we can afford a mislynch" att…

• Quote from HollowmanOfEoL: “triple post! Okay, so if Shona flips red what do we do? Then I'm pretty happy with the amount of protection of two + roleblock. Seems plausible. We lynch Shay or Naf. Or both... If Shona flips green? Move on to Boxes. (If Boxes is also green we move to Allanon and Cody) @Kay Faraday and @blackbird, what do you think of this? ” Hi Hollowman! What about my flip gives info about Shay or Naf or boxes? And if you think the setup is plausible, what makes me a better lynch t…

• i know that mafia is intoxicating

• sol r u drank?

• @blackbird you've hinted that your role is useful to the town. Is it possible that you'd be able to use it to verify someone's action tonight or confirm anything? Still waiting for Hollowman to check in but I think I have a couple of ideas (which I'll share later when I'm back on my computer).

• If you're asking about the hypothetical situation where we target each other, I think that you protecting me would stop me being killed, and if I was protecting you that would stop you being killed. We might be able to use this to our advantage, or as a test. Still need to think about how all our roles will interact to test something like that. I wonder if Hollowman has managed to absorb anything that could be useful.

• Quote from Allanon Avalon: “Wait a tick...if Shona protected me, couldn't I save us both by healing Shona? Or would I still die even from Shona's protection? That sounds like a loophole to me if true. ” Wait, how does your role work? Do you protect those who target you? Because when I protect people, they are fine unless someone kills me. Then we both die. Babysitter - MafiaWiki

• Cody's info seems to validate Allanon. So I'm going to turn away from him right now because I can't think of a scenario where he'd be scum based on the info I have. With respect to the more confirmed players, I wanted to review them all because I thought that someone might be skating through and I've been worried that someone is trying to fly under the radar. I tried to imagine scenarios where the mafia had engineered a fake claim for them. I have to go out very soon to a friend's for lunch and …

• Quote from Cody: “At the moment I lean towards lynching Shona. Three protective roles when there seems to be only one death a night seems like major overkill. If Leo was a Night Vig or SK that would go some way towards explaining the discrepancy, but it seems like a weird balance. ” I dunno, both Boxes and I have roles that could cause two deaths at once if targeted in certain ways. And if Leo was the cop, then that's a lot of investigative roles too. SK would explain why there's only been one d…

• Guys I'm not throwing shade on Cody. I was waiting for the info he promised related to his item. He was early on both Axius and Linkle and I don't think he would have outed both of them, especially Linkle right after two successful lynches in a row.

• Quote from Cody: “Shona: so who would you suggest we lynch today instead? ” First on my list would be either Allanon or Shayface, but I'd still be open to explore Sol. I can't quite clear my doubts about Sol given that roleblocker is normally a mafia role, but he's new and I think he might have accidentall outed himself early when he thought he had a lead on the vanilla-izer. @Sólsetur can you explain to me again why you first thought it was Hollowman? Still can't shift my niggling doubt that on…

• Quote from Kae: “I need to look back and see if you claimed doctor and are now switching it to babysitter. I just don't believe it baby. ” Please do. I only said "I'm not the doctor" when I was hesitant to claim.

• Quote from Kae: “K, we're good. Jaime we'll end the day now please. ” lolwut? Vote for someone and try to get the day ended before she has a chance to come online and defend herself? If I didn't think you were town I'd be all like: Weegee.gif

• Morning guys. I didn't claim doctor. I'm a babysitter, which is a weak protective role. If I get killed while babysitting someone, I die as well as the person I'm protecting. Because I had to out that weakness yesterday, I can no longer use it to keep someone safe because the mafia might target me to try to get two townies for the price of one. As of last night, my tactic is to "protect" someone I think is scummy and hope that the mafia won't take the risk of offing me lest they lose one of thei…

• I'll get behind the siblings, especially Malon at this point. [unvote]Shayface[/unvote] [vote]Malon[/vote]

• At this point my lynch will go through because of time and there aren't so many people online apparently. (Once again, my timezone sucks ) And if Shay and I are voting for each other, that's not going to turn things. So if we're gonna go with a plan, we need one FAST. TML I trust you. Who do we lynch right now? Can everyone else get on board this wagon and trust his plan?

• Also why not three protective roles when we've got multiple investigative? Or at least two protective roles plus an inventor who has at least two protective items (which could have also gone to scum).

• Sol the only way I would have known you blocked me would have been if TML was dead this morning. As far as I was aware this morning either he wasn't targeted, or I'd been successful. So since I was blocked, I don't think he was targeted.

• Also I'll just point out that I'm still the leading vote, and there's only half an hour left. It's kind of strange that everyone is so quiet right now given that the end of the last two days has been nuts. But that was also when two mafia members were directly in the firing line. So partly for self-preservation and because I said earlier today I'd also be OK with a Shay lynch, let's get things moving: [unvote]Allanon Avalon[/unvote] [vote]Shayface[/vote]

• Damn boxes! And now I think it makes sense that there haven't been any extra deaths during the nights, like we'd normally expect from a SK or vig. We have two roles where two people could die at once, and let's not forget that ID was a poisoner too so he'd cause another mysterious death. TML I'm waiting for your post about Shay.

• Of course everyone is claiming town, the only time I've ever seen the mafia claim outright is when they thought they could win with the third parties in Foo's family game. And I've also been considering whether or not any third parties exist in this game.

• Yeah yeah yeah I'll claim, just had to get to my computer. Just woke up and was on mobile. youtube.com/watch?v=npuuTBlEb1U I'm Donkey Kong the babysitter. So not a doctor, but I do get to protect people. The downside is that if I get killed, my target does too which is why I've not wanted to claim if I had to and I've been trying not to attract mafia attention. My role is now a lot less useful as a protective role. Instead I'll probaby have to play "guess which scumbuddy I'm protecting" with the…

• I feel like I was pretty cooperative and active early in the day today. I actually don't see much in the way of outstanding questions I haven't answered, apart from Sol wanting me to claim. Which I've been reluctant to do because of the nature of my role. So mostly I'm the leading wagon because I'm one of the players people aren't sure about.

• ^ Yeah I was going to point that out so glad you saw it. Anyway I'm checking out for the evening so I'll stick to my gut and vote [vote]Allanon Avalon[/vote] Should be back for the madness that is the very last part of the day like usual.

• I feel like most of the evidence against me right now is circumstantial. Sol says he roleblocked me and no kill was performed and no-one was made vanilla. But there's still a very real possibility that the vanilla-izer was used up and Harrie was the target. Unfortunately I can't even actually verify that I was roleblocked. My role is not informative and nothing had happened in the morning to make me think I'd been blocked. Information-wise, I'm running off the same info most of you guys have. I …

• Quote from Allanon Avalon: “Quote from blackbird: “Not sure if this has been pointed out yet, but roleblocker is also typically a scum role. We've yet to reveal a mafia aligned scum ... the closest thing we've have would be the vanilla-izer I guess, which is like a roleblocker on steroids... What are the chances Sol is actually the vanilla-maker? @Sólsetur -- Are you the vanilla-izer? ” Wouldn't Shona be vanilla then? She hasn't claimed to be that. ” I'm quite happy to say that I'm not vanilla f…

• Quote from Sólsetur: “I doubt your role is significantly powerful, what's the harm in even softclaiming to get me off your back? Note, that, I'm not entirely convinced that the "you can keep targetting me" is a townie response either. That is literally the exact same thing Foo said to me when he found out I was targetting him. I'm not going to buy it a second time. If you were townie and you had a role that could be worth protecting town you'd be trying to redirect me as where, not let me crippl…

• Quote from The Missing Link: “@Shona, what do you think we should do today? Given many of the names that have been ruled out, where do you think our focus should be?” On the topic of the claims: after mulling over it, I don't think mass claims are the way to go right now. If the mafia still have any roles that can cause confusion then not only is it going to hinder us it's going to help them plan their moves. Let's lynch someone we're unsure of and leaning toward scum on today and then see what …