Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 41-80 of 932.
  • I want to be the very best Like no one ever was To catch wolves is my real test To kill them is my cause I will travel across the town Searching far and wide Teach those werewolves to understand That they just need to die Vote Kevin! It's you with me I know it's our destiny Vote Kevin! Anna, you're my best friend Cody, the town we must defend Vote Kevin! Jaime, your heart is true Kay, your courage will pull us through Sol, you vote him cos I will too Vote Kevin Every wolf threat along the way Wi…

• Too late to say more, but look at my posts with logic, not scummy intentions. Said Insomniac hinted yesterday twice. They're not online right now.

• Bring on the fast day tomorrow.

• @HollowmanOfEoL, according to his own words, can now only be the Apprentice Seer or Insomniac. Otherwise, he would have claimed Vanilla. Or, as I now believe, he is a wolf and made that vague claim early while it was still viable. I believe the insomniac is someone else, who has dropped hints about it. I believe that Sol is the Apprentice Seer. I also don't believe TML was a wolf. He has nowhere left to hide.

• Yeah having a quick lynch Kevin day is fine with me.

• @Sólsetur actually if Hollowman is green, then I will lynch you. Your soft claims aren't mutually exclusive.

• Quote from Sólsetur: “Also, if Hollowman dies tonight I propose a Shona lynch ^_^ ” Why?

• Never thought I'd see the day where I unvote a confirmed wolf. [unvote]Kevin R.[/unvote] [vote]Knight Hawk[/vote] This is a safe move since we have the numbers. But @HollowmanOfEoL the noose has just tightened around your neck. I thought you were Cursed. You don't really have anywhere left to hide from me now. If Knight Hawk is indeed Cursed, tomorrow I will want to lynch Hollowman and Rambosima. Possibly JayCee too.

• And if anyone else wants to claim Cursed, now would be the time to do so.

• Quote from Pietro: “Quote from Sólsetur: “Maybe let the villager stay unclaimed for now? If the wolves do go after the Cursed, that's one more potential miss for them. ” Yep this is what I'm thinking too. ” Me too. Scum can guess tonight whether or not to try to take out Pietro, a confirmed townie, or go for the Cursed. Let's not make it any easier for them. I have a feeling we can unravel things tomorrow. I'm quite confident that among Rambosima, JayCee and Knight Hawk we'll find our last two r…

• Morning. Interesting development. Kevin, a unanimous vote for you may give us an unanalyzable vote, but I've already got plenty of info from this day to work with Axius, you have to protect Pietro tonight obviously. You'll die, but he'll be able to get one more investigation off. One more confirmed townie or wolf has us in an excellent spot either way even if we lose Pietro the next night.

• Yep townies.

• Quote from Kay Faraday: “Uh, what should we do about the two remaining villagers? ” Not lynch them if we can help it! Seriously though, today I assume we have 3 wolves and 10 villagers left. As I try to piece the open setup together and fill in the gaps, I have a few scenarios that mostly revolve around what TML's role was and whether the Cursed would claim villager or Cursed, but if someone claimed Villager right now, I'd say there's a 1 in 3 shot of them being a wolf. For me, that's not enough…

• Quote from Axius15: “Ok, read list. ( @HollowmanOfEoL, I started this before you posted ) Before I start, let my just state that my ability to read people sucks. For example, I went with my gut during The Great Escape Mafia, and lynched Steve Irwin ( ), losing the game. So really, I don't think you should believe a word I say in what I think everyone's alignment is, as I'm most certainly wrong. And with that of of the way. Confirmed Town Cody Pietro Probably Town Sólestur Jaime I don't really kn…

• [vote]Kevin R.[/vote]

• Quote from Sólsetur: “@Shona Give me a read list. ” I felt like I gave a decent amount in my opening post today, so I'll quote it here and add a little at the bottom. Quote from Shona: “ Right now I think we can trust Cody and Pietro as being town, for obvious reasons. I'm keen to hear Pietro's result from last night. I also think that since Jaime was Leo's target to push a lynch on, we can look elsewhere for the moment. Personally, I have town reads on Kay Faraday and Anna Claire. I feel like A…

• Quote from Anna Claire: “... the Cursed would have to find a way to signal to the Werewolves without the Town catching on. I think the most likely way for the Cursed to do this is to imply they have some kind of power role, or do some other thing to make themself an appealing and juicy target for the wolves to kill, so we should be watching out for anyone who looks like they're trying to get eaten. ” If we have a night with no deaths, and the Cursed and Bodybuard and Pietro are still in the game…

• Quote from HollowmanOfEoL: “@Jaime Lannister Okay! @Shona You meantioned the lynching of the Cursed wont bring us much information, especially early on. (paraphrasing) What do you think the cursed should be doing at this point of the game? What do you think the cursed themselves are thinking and what do you think is best for the town at this point regarding the cursed? ” Let's think about the role of the Cursed. They start off green, but if the wolves attack them at night, they turn red. Therefo…

• Quote from Anna Claire: “interesting request, but I'm game. @Shona: You said you have Town reads on myself and Kay Faraday. Obviously I'm just a good person with nothing but good intentions for this town, but what makes you feel Kay is green too? ” She's playing a lot more confidently than her usual style. I think that were she scum, she'd slip back to her "usual" behavior (i.e. swingy) because she's hard to read that way. (And in the last game I played with her as scum, that was exactly her str…

• Noooo guys don't go to sleep, this is a good time for me to play XD Quote from Sólsetur: “@Shona I don't see how Cosima avoiding the Kae wagon means much? Kae was town, Scum wouldn't have much of a reason to be distrustful of that in my eyes. I'd be interested in pressuring Knight Hawk but I think it was said that they might not be around too much? >_> ” I mentioned it early yesterday: Quote from Shona: “@Cosima You were around at the end of the day yesterday, but didn't address Kae or Hollowman…

• Quote from Sólsetur: “That said if the person you investigated was a townie it might be better to point them out before a big wagon forms on them or something :p ” I think that's the point And I'll go along with that. It's a smart idea.

• Hey @Rambo welcome! Right now I think we can trust Cody and Pietro as being town, for obvious reasons. I'm keen to hear Pietro's result from last night. I also think that since Jaime was Leo's target to push a lynch on, we can look elsewhere for the moment. Personally, I have town reads on Kay Faraday and Anna Claire. I feel like Axius is coming across as a lot less confident than he did in his last game, where he was scum and dicked around a lot. That makes me want to believe he is town too. Fo…

• Quote from Anna Claire: “Quote from Avalanchemike: “What reason does Pietro have to lie initially? ” well, we should consider both sides here. this is an unlikely scenario, but if Leo flips green then we should accept the fact that Pietro played us good. The werewolves want to get rid of the Seer as early as possible, because the longer the Seer stays in the game the more investigations they can make. Falsely claiming Seer is a good way to draw out the real Seer and, because the policy is typica…

• Pietro's play style Is more consistent with his claim. [unvote]Hollowman [/unvote] [vote]DoLeo [/vote] Jaime, I'm on mobile so it's a bit hard to go back but according to my notes Leo's first post was a case against you (#604) so maybe he didn't feel he needed to answer my question directly.

• Quote from HollowmanOfEoL: “Checking in for the day. Nice to have a wolf death. Sad about why though. Kinda baffled about the many many deaths. Anyhow, Linkle named the following people in her Post. (Quoting is not working with me, linking and copy pasting the list will have to do) Nafchacho TheMissingLink Jaime Lannister (no offense buddy, just covering my bases) Shona Foo Axius15 DoLeo Foo was a wolf, so at the very least the chance was 1/7 to hit wolf. But then again, Foo probably knew he wer…

• Quote from JayCee: “That fucking night though... Ugh. Right so everyone who voted for Kae, I want to ask each of you a question because I'm pretty sure there's more scum who jumped ship there: @Shona, @DoLeo, @Kay Faraday, @HollowmanOfEoL, @Cody, @Knight Hawk, @Axius15, @Kevin R., @'Solsetur', @Avalanchemike A lot of you guys chose Kae over the others because Sol and Hollow soft claimed. Thing is, these were some pretty ambiguous soft claims to begin with. And when Kae claimed, no one really car…

• Quote from Cody: “I plan to do some more reading before I make any big posts, because Foo flipping in the morning means I need to go back and re-read the thread, but first: votes for Knight Hawk Are you a werewolf? You have to tell us if you are. ” Cody, can you make a case against Knight Hawk? I'm willing to pressure him. He didn't say much yesterday and initially voted Kae without saying why (#403) - becoming the fourth person on the wagon. Later when questioned by Linkle said the vote was for…

• What a bloody, bloody night. End of day is 2pm for me, and I'm going to be a writer's workshop from 10am - 4pm. Can't guarantee that I'll be able to be super-active tomorrow, and I'll probably have to be skimming along on mobile. I booked this a couple of months ago and tomorrow is the first day. It's the first one I've done in over 10 years so I'm really keen for it and won't want to focus too much attention away from it.

• Quote from Sólsetur: “@Shona Check back at my softclaim yesterday. I felt like I was kind of led to the Kae lynch, myself, in all honesty. But I want to go ahead and go back over some posts and post about it in the morning so I can be more sure, and have more time to answer potential questions. Gunning after me is a reasonable assumption given the mislynch, but I feel like this is more a case of the wolves egging two townies on and seeing how far they could ride it towards a lynch. ” Yeah that s…

• So let's start off with [vote]HollowmanOfEoL[/vote] I still have my eye on you. @Sólsetur. You were in the hot seat for a while before Kae was ultimately lynched. That makes me wonder if your fellow wolves had to help you out of trouble. Why should I not vote for you today? @Pietro why'd you vote for Leo yesterday? @DoLeo yesterday you called Jaime out for being subtly scummy (#169). What behavior were you referring to? Do you think he is a wolf today? @Jaime Lannister at the end of the day you …

• Was one of those deaths a mod kill?

• Quote from Linkle: “Quote from Cody: “[unvote]Solsetur[/unvote] [vote]Kae[/vote] In the absence of any better information or anything better to do, I feel like vanilla claims would take precedence for a lynch, considering it's just about the mafia's only viable claim. ” Except of course the ambiguous "I'm a Townie who is not Vanilla". Lookin' at you right now, @HollowmanOfEoL . ” Well if he's a wolf, he's backed himself into a corner because now he can't claim vanilla, and any other town role co…

• I don't want to see a tie, and my gut is telling me that Kae is scum. I think I get Sol's soft claim, although if Kae flips green I'll assume it's a stalling tactic and be gunning for him tomorrow. This doesn't clear Hollowman in my eyes BTW, but right now I want to see Kae die more and I'd hate a no-lynch tie. [unvote]HollowmanOfEoL[/unvote] [vote]Kae[/vote]

• Quote from DoLeo: “@Jaime Lannister: youre getting subtler but if you keep doing intentionally noticeable scummy things I'm going to start to think you're doing it to mess with our scumdars and make us not notice whatever your ACTUAL move is when you eventually make it. And when I start thinking that then I'll start actually gunning for you. So stop it, please ” Can you elaborate on what Jaime's doing that appears intentionally scummy to you? Quote from The Missing Link: “Quote from Shona: “I'm …

• I guess now we wait to see if anyone counters the claims of Hunter and Cupid. For those who are considering lynching the lovers, if Linkle is telling the truth then we might see three players die. Because Linkle, now that you're out, you should have a target. Not having one is like a gift to the wolves, since you're a threat to them. Whereas the thought that you might be targeting one of their own will make them more hesitant to lynch you.

• I'm here now, and on my way to work on mobile. Will post more once I get on my computer and will definitely be active for EoD. @Jaime Lannister what's with the random questions about Pokemon and Batman villains etc.? I like that you're being proactive and generating content, but are you making a little too much noise to go with it?

• I'm heading to bed. Not everyone has checked in and it's early, so this vote might not mean that much, but if I had to pick one action from the 50-odd posts of the day so far that's worth voting for, it's the vote hopping idea. [vote]HollowmanOfEoL[/vote] There's a chance you could use it as an excuse to not be held accountable for your "random" vote at the end of the day.

• I have a question for you, @The Missing Link. Isn't your usual meta to start the game by voting for the person you think is most suspicious (e.g. usually Foo)? What's changed this game?

• Hollowman's just having a Basil Fawlty moment. basil-fawlty.jpg

• Awww @HollowmanOfEoL you wound my poor heart. Not only do you vote for me, you taunt me with my favorite chocolate that I can't get here in Australia since IKEA replaced Marabou with their own brand, and I ran out of the stash Hombre brought me in February