Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 961-1,000 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.
  • Quote from RealmWings: “Hey everyone! If you have time, it'd be super helpful if you fill out this quick little form for the ZU podcast. It's just a couple of fun little questions about the forums and Zelda in general. If you'd like to fill it out, you can do so right here! Have fun, and thanks! ” I noticed on the last question that there was no option for "I've already began to overthrow him". Is this something that can be added in? Asking for a friend.

• -37 Are we showing love for Kirby? I have just the video then: youtube.com/watch?v=mwzH7eSOwAc

• Quote from Spagh: “I can solve a Rubik's cube in under 2 minutes and can click my toe. ” Neither of those are useless my friend. I can clap with one hand (as seen here): youtube.com/watch?v=qwoq3QBaQAY

• -19 I see the angels are just straight up cheating by no longer displaying the Demons win tag. Are you that threatened by us that you need to hide our superiority?

• Quote from Winnie: “@Dark Link Reigns what’s up with all these car issues this year?! So sorry you have to deal with that! Also it’s surprising it deflated so quickly and you could actually hear it, when it was parked. Just seems strange! ” I know! I have no idea how it was leaking so badly yet I could not find any hole that would be large enough to be able to hear it leaking - like I could hear the air pouring out as I sat in the passengers seat! Now I have some vibration in my front end while …

• Time for a new question guys! What weird or useless talent do you have?

• Shit, sorry. I was out of town and thought I'd have more access to internet then I did. Winner: Quote from Ty.: “After years of being the best at Mortal Kombat, Scorpion decided to follow in Michael Jordan’s footsteps and try a new sport. It seems old habits die hard, because when he struck out, he ripped A-rod’s spine from his body. ” Runner-up: Quote from BackSet: “When nintendo started branching out and connecting with third parties for crossovers, nobody expected Scorpion in Mario Baseball. …

• Ya, I have a first gen xbox. Might have to just buy a new controller to save myself having to hunt for that adapter. I will certainly look into those headsets though. Thanks for the help Hoju!

• I would like to have wireless of some kind as otherwise I'd have wires running along right where people walk and that just terrifies me (plus my cats tend to tear back and forth and I've already had a few close calls when I had my controller plugged in to charge while playing and they almost tore my PS4 to the floor). I'll have to look into that one Hoju. That sounds like a solid enough compromise for wireless. For the Xbox One you have - is it one of the controllers that need that special adapt…

• Thanks for the video @Kameha If you have any Zelda related videos to post in the future, please post them in here!

• Is SS underrated?

Big Daddy Biggles - - Modern Zelda

Who was reluctant to accept BotW? It was widely accepted and is one of the top selling, highest rated Zelda games. The reason people loved BotW was because SS had been the straw that broke the camels back. It was much too linear and people were getting tired of that.

• Is SS underrated?

Quote from ecrofirt: “Quote from Dark Link Reigns: “Quote from ecrofirt: “ALttP and OoT both have non-linear content like the original game. It's different from the original in that it's not open world from the beginning, but to me, the spirit of LoZ is still very much alive in those games. Linear dungeon orders have been a thing since Zelda II. Along the way, there was also Link's Awakening, the Oracle games, and Majora's Mask. But do you see what all of these games have in common? For various …

• Is SS underrated?

K guys, we need to try and keep this thread about SS. I know we all kind of went on a bit of a side path with discussing other games but this thread is not to discuss solely whether other games in the series are good or not.

• Quote from TruEdge67: “I've found something both people who love and hate pineapple pizza can unite against. Oyster pizza. a-must-try-is-the-oyster.jpg ” Oh sweet merciful God that both looks and sounds awful.

• Quote from Vulpes: “Quote from Dark Link Reigns: “Quote from Vulpes: “L.A. Noire is finally on sale! It's been near the top of my wish list for a while. It might take a while before I actually get around to playing it, but I'm looking forward to it—it seems like the kind of game I'd like. ” I enjoyed it actually. If I remember correctly the driving was a bit monotonous and a bit broken but the core gameplay was pretty solid.The story kind of went differently then I was expecting and for me it ma…

• Quote from TruEdge67: “-36 That better not have been pineapple pizza. I refuse to believe it has any power. ” -37 It absolutely was. It is the only pizza capable of breaking up a fight, ending a war, bringing man to colonize Mars. There is no limit to what it is capable of.

• Quote from Avalanchemike: “thestar.com/news/world/2018/08…g-at-all-with-canada.html Donald Trump is going to say no to everything put forward by the Canadian government as a compromise. ” Where can we go to line up and thank him for his unwavering kindness? I was watching the news this morning and Chrystia Freeland said just before walking in to the meeting they felt pretty good about this. Wonder if she thought those quotes were going to give them the leverage they needed to push back against T…

• (Hidden Content) -37

• -35 I call upon the power of Yahweh: youtube.com/watch?v=7aX6GwyL2do

• I just left the tire at the shop. I already paid for a new one and this one was getting older anyway so I wasn't in any huge need to try save it.

• I go out last night to put on some new seat covers I got for my car. I put the drivers side one on then walk around the car to put the passengers seat on. As I walk around, I hear air leaking from somewhere - quickly. I look at my back passenger tire and it is spewing air and going completely flat. That alone would be enough to piss me right off but the weirdest part is that once I took the tire off to put the spare on, I could not find a hole, nail, crack, anything that would have been causing …

• Quote from Vulpes: “L.A. Noire is finally on sale! It's been near the top of my wish list for a while. It might take a while before I actually get around to playing it, but I'm looking forward to it—it seems like the kind of game I'd like. ” I enjoyed it actually. If I remember correctly the driving was a bit monotonous and a bit broken but the core gameplay was pretty solid. The story kind of went differently then I was expecting and for me it made my overall opinion of it a bit lower then I wo…

• Is SS underrated?

Quote from Vulpes: “At what point does "this non-linear series has been linear for quite a while" become "this is a linear series"? Anyway, I think it's both misleading to categorize any Zelda game as truly linear, and unfair to treat linearity as a negative. ” I'm not sure if this is directed at me or not but: To answer the first question - I think the series became associated with linearity right around TP. WW tried to move back into the more open exploration but it was still fairly linear in …

• Is SS underrated?

Quote from ecrofirt: “ALttP and OoT both have non-linear content like the original game. It's different from the original in that it's not open world from the beginning, but to me, the spirit of LoZ is still very much alive in those games. Linear dungeon orders have been a thing since Zelda II. Along the way, there was also Link's Awakening, the Oracle games, and Majora's Mask. But do you see what all of these games have in common? For various reasons, they can all be written off as 'not true Ze…

• You visit us frequently but you live with Backset.

• Quote from epixtar: “Quote from Dark Link Reigns: “Nope - Monika wanted to be but he destroyed my heart too many times. Also, I don't think he was originally part of the family tree if I recall. ” He was Pavlova's dad, my stepdad, and Kaylin's new spouse. He was pretty much the only father figure I had left (besides you, of course). That makes my relationship with BackSet really weird. Zeluna was also my aunt and Gazooks was the cat. Other than that, looks good! ” That was the old family tree be…

• Quote from Winnie: “@Dark Link Reigns LOL Barbie Girl is still a great song, adding it to Pandora now. ” Just one more reason I absolutely love you Winnie. Quote from Chloroform: “Anyone here had polly pockets! I remember collecting a gang of those before. I guess those were also one of my fav toys. :3 ” My sister had a ton of those growing up. Like, a fairly sizable container full of them.

• @Serenade of a Star! - you can pick where both you and TruEdge are placed in the family tree!

• Quote from TruEdge67: “I see pretty much everyone here but me is on that family tree. It's okay I didn't want to be part of it anyway ;__; ” You didn't ask to be a part of it! Where would you like to be added in and I can certainly include you! This family is all about inclusion! (Except Monika - he destroyed me too many times)

• Quote from Don Saltine: “I like how things seem almost normal on the right side then you look to the left and it goes haywire. ” That's how my side of family rolls. Quote from BackSet: “It looks like someone with no experience was trying to make a circuit,. ” HEY! I have experience.... just not very good at it.

• Quote from BackSet: “Monika is good at breaking hearts. That's why he has a collection of hearts. So he can break them when there aren't other people (and therefor hearts) around. ” I like to believe that he was always a heartbreaker and that he just perfected his craft on me.

• Nope - Monika wanted to be but he destroyed my heart too many times. Also, I don't think he was originally part of the family tree if I recall.

• Forgot to include one of the newest members of the family: sa1E1ug.png

• Quote from GamerKitty205: “So this family is weird. We need to make a new tree ASAP ” 3NDuTA6.png

• Quote from BackSet: “Apparently I've been adopted as... something now. Everytime I turn around there's some new insanity. ” You are now epic's stepdad. He needs a strong father figure in his life. Quote from >:3: “I wonder who am I in the family, @Dark Link Reigns. btw who's the Auntie? ” You are now epic's aunt. @epixtar - you've had a busy day family wise!

• Quote from Don Saltine: “Here comes that DLR frightening inspiring the youth with his righteous beard. ” I fixed that for you Don.

• Quote from BackSet: “You people scare me sometimes. ” You will be part of this family and you'll enjoy it damn it!

• Quote from Skywing: “How does one become a member of the family? I feel kind of left out. ” You simply ask! If you'd like, we can include you into our family. You can be epic's sibling. Quote from Don Saltine: “Run very fast in the opposite direction before it is too late. I don't know whether I should be happy or sad that I (think?) I wasn't active for the crossing over to Burning Boards or whatever. ” You should be happy Don. It was a dark time. It damn near killed this entire community.

• Quote from BackSet: “Thank you for the story, DLR, wise sage of ZU (I almost called you uncle DLR as a joke but then I realized I don't actually know your gender. And also it might accidentally drag me into your family drama.) ” You know you want to be part of this dysfunctional ZU family! You can call me Uncle DLR (once @Lady Sunshine finishes my new avvy/sig set I will be changing my name for a month). Quote from >:3: “DLR's gender is widely known as heroQuote from BackSet: “Thank you for the …

• This is hard so I'm going to put my top three because they all shaped my childhood and who I am today equally. 1) K'nex - my dad and I used to sit and build things from them for hours. I'm not a super creative person but what little creativity I do have I attribute to those hours spent building things with my dad. 2) My transformers & my Lego sets/guys - as a child I was not very popular. I spent a lot of time at home keeping myself entertained because I didn't have any friends. I would sit in m…