Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 241-280 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.
  • PghDyfM.jpg At the airport now, about to fly to Los Angeles. Hope to see some of you there for E3!

• I remember ZU when...

Cody - - General Chit-Chat

Welcome back Kittie Kara Glad to see people are still filtering in from my old emails, I haven’t had time to chase people up for a few weeks.

• Subscribing but unlikely to join, I’ll be spending next week in LA for E3

• So one of my nerdier hobbies is curating a playlist of fun YouTube mashups like this surprisingly fitting combination of Kendrick Lamar's Humble with Pokemon music: youtube.com/watch?v=6nhjZhyzW2g It's been popularised by SiivaGunner (a parody channel of popular video game soundtrack uploader SilvaGunner) who likes to give real-sounding YouTube titles for video game tracks and use that to lure people into accidentally hearing the song they were looking for mashed up with Gangnam Style. Here's so…

• Mafia Community Discussion

Cody - - Community Central

Community Central (The Mafia Plaza is where games are voted on)

• A Few Moments Later....

Cody - - Newbie Central

Welcome back Recognise anyone so far?

• Mafia Community Discussion

Cody - - Community Central

Yeah we just had one and a new one is being voted on now. They get moved to the community archive board when they’re done though.

• [vote]Lysis[/vote]

• They've finally announced an anime adaptation of Kaguya Wants to be Confessed To (or the newer official English title, Kaguya-sama: Love is War). It was probably in my top 5 manga that I wanted adaptations for, it's very good.

• You can submit as random a mafia game as you’d like, as long as it gets enough votes from people who want to play.

• Submissions are open for a new game

• I remember ZU when...

Quote from pawptart: “How is membership lately? Forums across the board are being pushed to the side by content aggregators like Reddit (which is honestly where I spend most of my time nowadays). Seems like there is a good number of members on every time I check the site, which is good, because forums are way more personable than Reddit will ever be. ” As you'd expect, it's less active than at its peak in the pre-social-media era - naturally, since 2010 or so a lot of the people who used to sign…

• I remember ZU when...

Quote from pawptart: “So what have I missed in the last, oh, three years since I was away? Obviously a forum overhaul -- that much is easy to see. Other than that from just a quick glance it looks like it's mostly business as usual with the addition of a BotW forum? ” Well Breath of the Wild has been a big deal on the Zelda side of things. We also have a bunch of boards added or merged or moved around. For example our Dungeons and Dragons board is relatively new.

• Solsetur Mafia Hub

Cody - - Mafia Archive

Congratulations Town, sadly I was wiped out early but the game went well overall. Hope you enjoyed your first game here @GregariousTree

• The ZU Music Club

Cody - - Entertainment

What are your previous experiences with this band/album, if any? I'm familiar with Kanye's work, I tend to like the highly produced stuff the most and as a fan of electronic music my favourite Kanye album is probably 808s & Heartbreak. Album thoughts: Some outstanding singles on here. Power, All of the Lights and Runaway might all be in my Top 5 Kanye songs. A few of the other songs are solid too, I liked Dark Fantasy but most of the other songs weren't the kind of song I'd specifically play if …

• Yeah it sounds good to me, I'm just not sure how to do the technical parts of it. We can add it to our list of things to have in a new update.

• I remember ZU when...

You get points for having your posts liked, not liking other people’s posts. If you click the points section it will give you a detailed breakdown of where they’re all from.

• What's your nickname here on ZU?

Cody's been my username here for 10 years now, but back when my username was Divine Dragoon I was known as DD.

• Do you have a motto or creed?

I have a lot of principles on various subjects but off the top of my head: - Leave the world a better place than I found it - Constant self-improvement, I don't want to ever "peak" at some age and stop growing - If I want something to change I can't just sit around and complain about it, I have to do something about it by getting actively involved

• Day One

Cody - - Newbie Central

I can recover your old account, PM me with the details

• Eurovision 2018

Cody - - Entertainment

Quote from Moriquendi: “I kind of feel that Australia is the only country who take Eurovision seriously :p” Australia sadly keeps sending real performers to do good pop songs instead of sending vampires doing polka or whatever in the Eurovision tradition. If they sent a group like TISM we could have a real Eurovision-like performance. youtu.be/GiHdpAVIHgo

• I remember ZU when...

Quote from TruEdge67: “When did those spam bot first start plaguing the site at night? I can't remember if that was happening back when I joined March of last year. ” Spam bots started plaguing the forums at the beginning of forums, they’ve always been a pain. The latest batch has been happening since late last year I think though.

• I remember ZU when...

Fortunately that wasn’t a nostalgic return to the 2014 times of a corrupted vBulletin database dying, we just tried to install a plug-in with the full new set of emoji but it was acting up so we had to remove it for now. Forums never change

• I remember ZU when...

If you want to have a look at old members there are archives of it web.archive.org/web/2004032416…:80/forums/showgroups.php ^ There's the list of moderators, clan members and even banned users in March 2004.

• Solsetur Mafia (Town Wins Day 6)

Cody - - Mafia Archive

6-5 for Sabbo, now's our chance to annoy the GM with ten different last minute votes

Cody - - Mafia Archive

Last 10 minutes. I'd suggest we consolidate our votes around one of the two currently viable candidates, if you've got a vote on someone who doesn't have a chance of being voted out at the moment.

Cody - - Mafia Archive

Vote count?

Cody - - Mafia Archive

[unvote]zoraluigi[/unvote] [vote]RealmWings[/vote] @RealmWings are you around? We’d like to hear more from you. As DLR mentioned, what’s your decision now that you’ve had time to consider your placeholder vote?

Cody - - Mafia Archive

Good morning GregariousTree if the quotes give you trouble use the button in the top left of the text editor to switch to BBCode mode and you’ll be able to fix it. Mordred I was generally interested in questioning/pressuring one of the lead vote candidates, plans don’t get much deeper than that on Day 1.

Cody - - Mafia Archive

Going to bed soon, will be back for the last hour or so as usual. Not really interested in the Leslie vote, I don’t think someone who understands the rules of the game is going to unironically announce that you shouldn’t kill them because they’re mafia. Though, as long as everyone votes and we narrow it down to 2-3 major candidates that’s most of my criteria on who we lynch Day 1.

Cody - - Mafia Archive

Yeah be on the lookout for vote stuff, Sol’s put more than one role that manipulates votes in his games lately. Double Voter, Secret Voter, Hammerer etc [unvote]GregariousTree[/unvote] [vote]zoraluigi[/vote] So you seem to be under mysterious anonymous suspicion, what do you have to say for yourself?

Cody - - Mafia Archive

@Ty. Are you a Mafia? Come and play

Cody - - Mafia Archive

Start of day is like 9am for us Australians so can’t go that much earlier, it’s really hard to balance US/Aus/Europe time zones in one game.

• "How do I?" General Help Thread

Cody - - Help and Feedback

Yeah the current software allows you to do it yourself, but if you want to change it again before 6 months are up you’ll need to ask a mod.

• "How do I?" General Help Thread

Cody - - Help and Feedback

Quote from Lanayru_: “How do I change my username? ” You can change your own username on this page zeldauniverse.net/forums/AccountManagement/

Cody - - Mafia Archive

Good morning. First off let’s welcome a newbie: [vote]GregariousTree[/vote] Give us an introduction @GregariousTree. Who are you and what skills do you bring to our Mafia community?

• iko5GEA.jpg Hello everyone. Trying to remember to post in the Scrapbook more.

• This is a board for the purpose of posting the RSS feed of our website news and features to the forums. Feel free to comment on our news stories in this board - in fact, that's the idea! We'll be making some tweaks over time, but for now, enjoy the new board.

• Eurovision 2018

Cody - - Entertainment

Still enjoying Australia showing up to Eurovision every year to the outrage of people on Twitter.

• I remember ZU when...

Timeline theorising used to be so huge here. Unfortunately our theorising community hasn’t quite been the same ever since a timeline got officially announced by Nintendo with the release of the Hyrule Historia, so no constitutions or religious organisations or anything from over there lately, but it’s still got some interesting non-timeline threads, plus there’s Breath of the Wild to argue about now.