Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 121-160 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.
  • Majora's Mafia Day 5 - Town Wins!

Cody - - Mafia Archive

Quote from Cody: “So we can add Quik and Violo to the "either Town or the Godfather" list” Actually come to think of it, we know their roles weren't godfather since they died in the first cycle, don't we. So congrats you're 99% confirmed town now.

Cody - - Mafia Archive

Quote from Don Saltine: “Tell me. Why should we trust you? ” As Mordred said herself, her suspicion was completely unrelated to her cop abilities, which are all accounted for in my post above. It was just a personal read which doesn't really give us any new information. Townies sniping at each other happens in near-100% of games. At this point, I would prefer to hear whether anyone has some actual results to share. It's likely that someone has something considering we have so many alive again.

Cody - - Mafia Archive

Mordred's Cop results: Quote: “I'd already softed too much, I figured it was better to go all-out. For clarity, 1st night Quik town (I didn't realize they were a wagon on day 2 before it was too late) 2nd night Violo town (got hammered while I was away but I also tried to deflect attention a bit there, which is why I got so jumpy at the first few people voting him) 3rd night Sabbo mafia” So we can add Quik and Violo to the "either Town or the Godfather" list

Cody - - Mafia Archive

Well... I guess we're getting flip results now. Sabbo was apparently preventing flips if that's what "reflexive janitor" means. For those who haven't seen these modifiers before: wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Janitor wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Beloved_Princess

Cody - - Mafia Archive

Well first things first we did have a so-far-unchallenged cop claim so [vote]Sabbo[/vote]

Cody - - Mafia Archive

It’s been fun chatting with all of my unusual Timezone friends here but now it’s midnight so I’m going to bed. I should be around for the last hour or so as usual.

Cody - - Mafia Archive

@GregariousTree Since people are digging into the subject a bit more again, as far as roles that have never been or are very unlikely to be Mafia on this list, I'll mark them in green for you and others unfamiliar with the earlier library of ZU Mafia games: Quote: “Doctor Inventor Universal Backup Bomb/Motivator Informed Townie Ghostwhisperer/Poisoner Double Voter Nexus/1-Shot Modifier Cop ” A more detailed explanation role-by-role: Doctor: Mafia Doctors have existed in ZU games before, but gene…

Cody - - Mafia Archive

Quote from GregariousTree: “Question regarding Bombs: Cody mentioned earlier that Bombs might be a role that would try to get itself lynched, and then only a little bit ago Sabbo mentioned the Bomb role as being potentially scummy. So I looked it up and in the mafiascum wiki the Bomb role is mentioned as being "strongly Town-aligned," and that it works by automatically killing it's killer if it is killed at night. So I'm a little confused. Does the Bomb role work differently at ZU? It seems to b…

Cody - - Mafia Archive

I think in Discworld Mafia @The Missing Link specifically wrote into the GM role description that they were immune to a lynch just in case lol. The GM as a vote target is not necessarily out of the question for a 5/5-style game on other sites but I don't think it's ever been in a ZU game.

• Musicals!

Cody - - Entertainment

youtube.com/watch?v=VhinPd5RRJw Never too late to get started

• Musicals!

Cody - - Entertainment

In school I auditioned for a role in the school musical which was Oliver that year. I learned how to sing Food Glorious Food. I live like an hour out from the nearest major city so I don't have much of a history with attending the theatre. I'm one of those people Foo mentioned though who's listened several times to the soundtrack release of Hamilton. Here's an arbitrary ranked list of the top 10 Hamilton Songs that I posted on Twitter once: 1. Satisfied 2. Alexander Hamilton 3. Wait For It 4. My…

Cody - - Mafia Archive

Unfortunately because of the way timezones work, I'm most active at this useless time, and am asleep for almost the last 8 hours of the day, which is when 3/4ths of the day's posts seem to show up. But I'm not willing to break my currently on-track sleep schedule to stay up through the night until 9am when the day ends, so that's how it goes.

Cody - - Mafia Archive

Sure, let’s see where Kae’s vote leads. As requested by Froyo, I will also make an extra effort to ask for additional information, because it’s probably true that I’ve been slacker than I should be. I was a bit demotivated by this game to be honest, I usually vote based on voting results but without them it felt like an endless day 1. [vote]RealmWings[/vote] RealmWings what are your thoughts on all this? Do you have a defense of your voting record? Who do you find suspicious?

Cody - - Mafia Archive

Mordred: When Kae was voting for me she mentioned that we were a Mafia team together doing a little roleplay, so I think you're probably making that situation less likely the more you carry on about me.

Cody - - Mafia Archive

This is Day 4 and not Day 1 Froyo. We're working with a variety of real information and people are spilling out with role claims and things now. Day 1 is a time for no-leads pressure voting but for Day 4 with information revealed I think there are better things to do.

Cody - - Mafia Archive

Quote from Mordred: “I did call you out for both your votes on me and Violo, mostly because I feel like you should know better as a townie. ” Why's that? Voting for you on Day 1 when it was the last half of the day and I was encouraging you to vote is something I've done in most of my recent games. Go back through my games and that's the kind of Day 1 thing I do. And in the case of Violo, you seemed to be mad that I wasn't voting for epicstar to "get information", but by the time I'd voted he ha…

Cody - - Mafia Archive

Quote from Mordred: “Remember that this is day 1, all we have is reads but also you said you'd work for information but your actions and votes have kind of been in the direction of the opposite. ” I ask for the third time or so, will you list examples? I'm sure I can clear up some of the concerns if you list them.

Cody - - Mafia Archive

I don't think we should be focussing primarily on the dead players either, since presumably most of them are town because night deaths should be the result of Mafia kills. I don't think it's wise to just 100% colour them all in as confirmed town and honestly I think we could have done more with the roles if Kae hadn't forced them to be revealed right away, e.g. the way BackSet was able to claim and then have Orion confirm his role.

Cody - - Mafia Archive

Please someone if you're going to point a finger at me please give me something to work with other than a "read". I can respond to questions or concerns but I don't have anything I can say if I'm being presented with a read.

Cody - - Mafia Archive

The roles there that I think have the biggest possibility of Mafia alignment are the double voter (since it seems like we have more than one judging by how on early lists there were like 4 votes listed as "Solsetur" sometimes), and this Ghostwhisperer/Poisoner. MafiaScum lists the poisoner role as: * Alignment: * - Anti-town * Role type: * - Killing - Misleading (Didn't realise I could paste tables into here) So this Ghostwhisperer/Poisoner is of interest to me. The last time we had a Medium rol…

Cody - - Mafia Archive

Quote from GregariousTree: “Quote from Mordred: “So, we know this poisoner was alive at the time LS was poisoned. We know they died at some point. This would naturally help us narrow it down, wouldn't it? ” Can we say she was poisoned, though? Poison victims aren't normally alerted to their impending death and given a random vengeance kill. ” I assume Lady Sunshine's extra kill has to do with her hidden modifier, since she said it's unrelated to her role. There are a few types of modifiers that …

Cody - - Mafia Archive

And then you snuck in a contribution while I was posting, people keep doing that

Cody - - Mafia Archive

Quote from Mordred: “Quote from Cody: “What I can say it that in terms of trying to keep the thread active and on track and asking questions, I'd put myself in the top 5. So I think I'm making a reasonable contribution to the thread. ” I'm not too sure about that. ” For point of example, today I have been sitting here analysing today's developments, whereas you haven't been, and instead just made a vote that you've been making for the last few days. I would say that you are acting more Mafia-lik…

Cody - - Mafia Archive

Quote from GregariousTree: “Quote from Cody: “wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Poisoner Could explain Lady Sunshine's or the other mysterious death of Stasis that we saw last night (well, technically that we saw 3 days in the future). ” Which do you think is more likely? I went with Lady Sunshine's because of the timing. Stasis' death felt real sudden, like someone had taken an action right then. Poison usually takes effect at the end of a Day or Night, doesn't it? ” None of our deaths match u…

Cody - - Mafia Archive

wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Poisoner Could explain Lady Sunshine's or the other mysterious death of Stasis that we saw last night (well, technically that we saw 3 days in the future).

Cody - - Mafia Archive

We've always been allowed to reveal our roles (it's not against the rules), it's just been a question of whether it's a good idea. I'm fine with it to a limited extent if it means we can avoid a bad lynch, but mass-claiming would mean that the Mafia would be able to quickly narrow down their search for e.g. the time resetter so it's hard to tell how catastrophic it would be without knowing all the roles.

Cody - - Mafia Archive

Quote from Orion: “on mobile so forgive me for mediocre post formatting, haha. @Lady Sunshine I'll tell you all. I know all the roles that were killed. ” Ah, here's the game-defining new information I'd been expecting from the reset. What information do you have for us?

Cody - - Mafia Archive

Quote from Mordred: “No, but my confirmation bias is good stuff. (I'd appreciate it if you didn't handwave all the off things you've done so far as "confirmation bias") But tell me, is there any reason to keep you alive? What do you have to offer the town? Since we're back to day 1, I feel like these are valid questions. ” If you don't want me to call it confirmation bias then don't deflect the question when I ask for reasons As for my contributions to this thread, normally we would talk about h…

Cody - - Mafia Archive

Quote from Mordred: “Alright then. Cody It's probably not possible for me to read you as scum any harder than I do right now. So I want you out of the way. Cheers ” Why? As far as I can tell, I voted for you on Day 1 and then you spent every day going “aha he’s breathing, that’s the kind of thing Mafia do”. Do you have any reasoning that isn’t just confirmation bias?

• Majoras Mafia: Clock Town [Hub]

Cody - - Mafia Archive

As always, I’ll be back for the last hour or so today

Cody - - Mafia Archive

I saw your question but I don’t have any leads on that, neither are regular roles on ZU and the Mafiascum wiki lists them both as going either way. We’ll be able to tell more once we know which factions the double voters are in I think.

Cody - - Mafia Archive

Quote from FroyoDragon: “@Cody @Stasis Yo, what are your thoughts on epicstar? Any reasons you folks go after Violo over him? Just driving talk. ” Epicstar already responded to the questions that people have asked him, so voting for him now to get him to talk seemed redundant. I agree with the plan of tagging people to get them to talk to us, so my plan was to drive some other people like Violo to talk too.

Cody - - Mafia Archive

Quote from Mordred: “Two people here, Stasis and Cody, going for someone who doesn't even know how the game works and won't give them satisfactory answers. Mordred will remember this. ” Why not go after violo for now? Is questioning a newer player bad? People are allowed to change their votes in this game, so we can talk to several different people over the course of a day. At this stage, the only move that would have a negative effect for the Town would be to fail to vote or show up.

Cody - - Mafia Archive

Pressure voting to build up some information seems as good a plan as any other. [vote]violothesheikahboy[/vote]

Cody - - Mafia Archive

Quote from FroyoDragon: “That took me longer to write than expected, whoops. So we're in a stage of really flimsy voting with no real reward behind them. Anyone have any ideas on how to break this trend? Let's start with a few questions Cody, who do you think are the Link and Moon in this game? ” I don’t have any particular leads on those, but I presume that the GM provided roles with that functionality. They must have just not had much luck today. I’m hoping for better results from our investig…

Cody - - Mafia Archive

Who do you think will yield information? Where is the information to be found here? Even if we Lynch someone we seemingly get no information from any of them when they die, and they will apparently come back to life in a couple more in-game days?

Cody - - Mafia Archive

I’m saying we don’t have any more of a lead than we did on Day 1. It’s not much of significance but is at least a half step above picking from a random number generator

Cody - - Mafia Archive

So who do you want to vote for Froyo? Your self-vote is inflating your own vote margin.

Cody - - Mafia Archive

Just woke up. Froyo is the closest thing to a lead we have at the moment if last night yielded no results that people are willing to share. Open to other votes, but again, I struggle with plans when there’s no information, so I’m mostly going to treat this as another Day 1. [vote]Froyo[/vote]

Cody - - Mafia Archive

I’m going to bed but will be back before end of day. Just again stressing the idea of everyone coming to make a contribution today even if it’s hard to know where to start - inactive games can be really discouraging to the GMs, as myself and Kae can attest. If half the players end up with less than the asked for 2-3 posts per day it’s going to lead to the game being decided by mod-kills.