Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 81-120 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.
  • Count to 100: Why is Counting so Hard?

Cody - - Forum Games

Yeah why should we reset?

• Count to 100: Why is Counting so Hard?

Cody - - Forum Games

• That depends on how the public takes this change. I’m not sure if this will help the coalition whatsoever in the long term. Turnbull’s personal popularity compared to Shorten was one of the only things the Liberals had going for them electorally. What’s Scott Morrison’s approval rating as PM going to look like? I have no idea because it was so sudden we didn’t get any good Newspolls on the subject in the lead up to this.

• DlVdJJLVAAEtC8S Australia’s had another leadership coup today. The last time a Prime Minister has managed to survive a full three year term was in 2007. (Picture taken from this joke Tweet which is why the image implies it’s Twitter’s fault lol)

• The thread title has been updated. Scott Morrison has won. Not very happy with this one, he’ll be as bad as Dutton but probably more popular.

• Here we go, another spill

• You know what time it is! Spin the wheel because we’re mostly likely about to lose another Prime Minister to a leadership spill this week

• The derp emote is me yeah

• Meanwhile edition.cnn.com/2018/08/21/pol…mpaign-charges/index.html This congressman was indicted today after getting caught for amongst other things spending $1300 of his campaign finances on Steam games.

• We managed to raise over $2000 for charity! Thanks to everyone who came along.

• Well I came across this at a local cafe earlier in the week, if that answers your question. 4VmHQO3.jpg

• Anybody like Okami?

Cody - - General Gaming

Speaking of the dungeons with keys, the locks for the doors are the best. I always feel satisfied sticking a key in the eye of a lock who’s been taunting me and sticking out its tongue at me.

• Octopath Traveler

Cody - - General Gaming

"Most Final Fantasy-style JRPGs are about Heroes, but Octopath Traveler is different – it’s mostly just about heroes." My official Zelda Universe: review of Octopath Traveler is up now: Octopath Traveler review: A tapestry of many small threads

• Anybody like Okami?

Cody - - General Gaming

I’m playing through it at the moment on Switch, really enjoying it.

• [vote]silver[/vote]

• The Nintendo Switch

Cody - - General Gaming

I like Okami a lot more than Twilight Princess to be honest, it feel creative in areas where TP was stale. I'm replaying the HD version and it's still really good.

• Majoras Mafia: Clock Town [Hub]

Cody - - Mafia Archive

That was an interesting game setup, the main problem was that the first three days really confused people, like nobody knew what to do. In the future, games where flips are hidden for days at a time probably shouldn’t happen. Once it got going though it was a lot of fun. Also as far as balance goes, Orion’s role was overwhelmingly overpowered and confirmed like half of the players upon reset. That forced the Mafia into going for a really risky Moon strategy (that would have paid off if there was…

Cody - - Mafia Archive

Actually Froyo was Town up until I died and he flipped alignment. He won anyway because his modifier was Survivor.

Cody - - Mafia Archive

Congratulations Town and congratulations on that incredible last ditch effort Mafia, because you got confirmed townies lynched and almost won lol. I thought the game was over because everyone else was confirmed but you powered through anyway. MVP here is Kae’s bomb, because Mafia was half an hour away from winning the game when Kae did that day kill on me. We were so close to winning, so losing three Mafia in that day to daykills from everywhere was sad.

• Ten Years of the ZU Podcast

Cody - - Community Central

Update: Ezlo is now running the team for the new podcast. If you want to get involved learn more information here: ZU Podcast Rebirth

• The ZU Music Club

Cody - - Entertainment

I finally got the chance to listen through to the album, once I go through it again I’ll give my opinions on individual songs. I liked it as a whole though.

• Majora's Mafia Day 5 - Town Wins!

Cody - - Mafia Archive

Wait what?

Cody - - Mafia Archive

I hope to be able to better prove myself tomorrow, so I’d really like to not be shot yet. We’ll be able to use the desperado shot tomorrow with more accuracy than we have now, based on the result of today’s lynches. Also, Violo already says he wants to poison me so I’m already reserved by a killer lol

Cody - - Mafia Archive

Good morning, I’m here now. I just realised that we have a thematic emoji and a emoji and we’ve forgotten to use them this whole game

Cody - - Mafia Archive

(Still awake for like 5 more minutes) Don you said yourself that you don’t currently have anything in particular to hold against me right now and that I have a vaguely positive voting record. Yes it’s not confirmed that I’m Town or anything but also there’s such a thing as tunnel vision - I’m only like your fifth-best option right now but from how often you mention me it’s like I’m the only remaining player. Also there are absolutely still unrevealed or unconfirmed roles out there that matter.

Cody - - Mafia Archive

Going to bed, as always I'll be there for the last hour or two of the day as long as the day doesn't get hammered early lol

Cody - - Mafia Archive

My thoughts on that list: we should make a kill that helps us narrow down some of the most tenuous greens on that list and confirms some of the other claims. The tenuous claims I mean include: Lady Sunshine and Hollowman. We would have extra info on them if Stasis is lynched (we can confirm them if he’s Mafia) And this Lysis and Epicstar thing seems the most possible to contain misinformation somewhere, since it relies on there being no hidden modifiers messing anything up. Not sure who we’d lyn…

Cody - - Mafia Archive

I agree that he’s probably not our best way of getting information out of a Lynch right now, but it’s important that we find out more about him by the end of this cycle because his vote record and such doesn’t look good for him. @Scribe of Spirit

Cody - - Mafia Archive

Well it seemed to be working for him epicstar, upon rereading the thread for information I only just remembered that he exists lol

Cody - - Mafia Archive

Well there’s a fourth player we know nothing about for you Kae, unless you had a reason for not mentioning him on your list.

Cody - - Mafia Archive

Actually hold on... Scribe of Spirit is still playing, right? He wasn’t on Kae’s list so I missed him but do we know anything at all about him?

Cody - - Mafia Archive

Now that we have reveals, we can finally get information from a Lynch, which will come in handy. For example, if Lady Sunshine shot Stasis, and he flips as Mafia today, we’d learn a lot more about the alignment of Lady Sunshine. At the moment I think that’s the pairing that gathers us the most information from a Lynch. Froyo’s idea is interesting too but I’d have to go back and read what Lysis has been doing before I can give an informed opinion on it.

Cody - - Mafia Archive

Quote from Kae: “Quote from Cody: “Quote from Kae: “Alright Cody, how about this. If you're town, then who on the list is mafia. Looking for 4-5 names. ” Considering that there are 4 "non-confirmed" names on your list and I'm one of them, I'd have to go with Stasis, LadySunshine and Hollowman. I mean, what else is there for me to say? I'm happy to follow your vote for any of them, as they're all suspicious in their own ways.- Lady Sunshine's explanations haven't completely made sense so far as s…

Cody - - Mafia Archive

Quote from Kae: “Alright Cody, how about this. If you're town, then who on the list is mafia. Looking for 4-5 names. ” Considering that there are 4 "non-confirmed" names on your list and I'm one of them, I'd have to go with Stasis, LadySunshine and Hollowman. I mean, what else is there for me to say? I'm happy to follow your vote for any of them, as they're all suspicious in their own ways. - Lady Sunshine's explanations haven't completely made sense so far as she says her kill on Stasis when sh…

Cody - - Mafia Archive

Also as a reminder and a general warning about pushing people too far today since some people are playing this like a regular game, there are only a few players without their roles revealed and two of those are the time resetter and the doctor. The Mafia would presumably really like to know who both of them are so they can win the game.

Cody - - Mafia Archive

Quote from Don Saltine: “Problem is Cody is that we are running out of people that could be Town, and it's not like you've helped us in the catching of any Mafia as of yet. ” Nobody has much mafia-voting information because of the janitor, but I do have as positive a record as I could have, considering I'm the only one who voted for Sabbo today before he died. Didn't you and Kae also vote for RealmWings yesterday because you believed him to be Mafia? If that's the case, that would be two consecu…

Cody - - Mafia Archive

I'm happy to work from your list Kae, finding out more about these people today would be worthwhile (I think I'm the one of those who's answered by far the most questions about my record and been under the most scrutiny so I'd like to hear from the others too) [vote]Stasis[/vote] What's your deal Stasis? Are you comfortable revealing information that could help you?

Cody - - Mafia Archive

Again, Mordred's reads don't get any better or any worse whether she was a cop or not. It doesn't impact the probability that she was right. More like, if I was Mafia it would be in my benefit for her to be shot in the night as soon as possible rather than every day having the same talking points brought up about me by the same person leading to me being under pressure every day.

Cody - - Mafia Archive

I'll also point out that I voted for Sabbo today before Mordred appeared with her unforeseen double suicide, so thanks to flips being confirmed I at least have a confirmed positive voting record now. That should lower my priority as a suspect at least a little bit I feel like.

Cody - - Mafia Archive

Actually reading back, it looks like Mordred also mentioned that she got a positive result on Lysis last night. One more confirmation for the road. I missed some of the finer details at the time because of that whirlwind of new information lol.