Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 121-129 of 129.
  • My best zelda related memory: playing oot with my brother and my grandmother. she had just gotten an n64 and a few games for it. I was probably around 8 or so. She used to babysit us at her house when we didn't have school, so we were there a lot over the summer, and the three of us loved playing oot (and thus how my obsession started lol). sometimes, I swear my grandmother was more into it than we were - and this is a very old fashioned woman who thought everything kids those days liked was rid…

• posting this one a day early since I will be away this weekend and I wanted to get a few chaps up to get this going! :) Chapter 3 (Hidden Content)

• Chapter 2 (Hidden Content)

• Chapter 1 (Hidden Content)

• Shadows of Hyrule

MissKatrinaLynne - - Creative Corner

Quote: “Link was many things: a professional napper, a future high school drop out, a lover of food. The last thing he was was a hero. But as fate would have it, a magical talking sword would call to him in his dreams, and a crazy old woman of the ancient Sheikah tribe would force her trainings on to him to prepare him for a battle that could have only come from a video game. And to make matters worse, he was forced to train along side Hyrule's bitchiest princess, and his best friend wouldn't le…

• Sav'aaq !

MissKatrinaLynne - - Newbie Central

Thanks everyone! I'll definitely have to check out the rest of the forum over the next few days! Thinking of making a little home for myself in the Creative Corner too...

• Sav'aaq !

Quote from Chel: “Out of curiosity, what would you place as your most - and least - liked Zelda games? ” Hi Chel! Nice to meet ya! I think Breath of the Wild is definitely one of my favorites. For a while, it was Skyward Sword [unpopular opinion, I'm sure. I didn't have a problem with the controls! I loved everything about the game - the art style, the ability to fly around on loftwings, and of course, the music! And it has a great story! Admittedly, I do wish there was more to do in the sky, th…

• Sav'aaq !

Have some pics of a few of my furbabies! 33459834_10155188920066082_7688033529044664320_n.jpg32456173_10155171013176082_8201449208029380608_n.jpg31944246_10155150309071082_7269023619227844608_n.jpg

• Sav'aaq !

Hey ya'll! I figured I'd pop in and say hello and introduce myself. You can call me Kate, and I'm one of the staff members behind ZU. I specifically work with the team responsible for putting out the guides and walkthroughs for each game. I make sure all of the content is written up, edited, and displayed nicely with screenshots! I've actually been doing this since last year, but I'm newer to the forums here. To be honest, I've never been much of a forum person, so please bear with me! I hope to…