Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 1-40 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.
  • Quote from Big Daddy Biggles: “Rocky Road. Self explanatory. ” very clever! I’m the Americone Dream!

• ZU'er of the Month - Winnie

Winnie - - Community Central

JP the Neurotic wrote:Why haven’t you played silent hill yet ? Because JP I am SCARED of that videogame! I'll just scream when I'm scared and the neighbors will think there's a serious issue! I'll watch you do a playthrough tho, 100% You wake one day and find your fridge is full of desserts what would they be ? OMG THIS IS MY DREAM! Okay, pumpkin pie with whipped cream (not cool whip--cool whip is like the miracle whip of desserts). Chocolate cake with buttercream frosting, MILK to go with the s…

@HollowmanOfEoL LOL ummmm for the first question of what makes me Winnie, regarding the essence of Winnie... ummm first let me say in answering this question that it's completely biased and one-sided, so with that out of the way.. what makes me Winnie is usually being positive and happy and energetic, but also really down to earth. This includes being genuine and comfortable in my own skin for the most part--and also being honest about things where I'm lacking, could do better, completely suck a…

Quote from Emerald Isle: “Sorry if these were asked already but... What is your favorite music genre? Country! Do you like the ocean? I love the ocean, especially in Florida. Do you play any instruments? Nope! What do you do with a drunken sailor? not sure! Are you an enthusiast of anything? Lots of things! Most of them predictable, like gaming, animals, the great outdoors, books, anime.... Do you like to spend time with family? Yep! Do you understand my signature...at all? Probably not if you'r…

• Bake something or cook something! You’re good at that!

Quote from TruEdge67: “Quote from Winnie: “What's your favorite color? Blue! ” Quote from Winnie: “My least favorite color is red because I just find a lot of red to be stressful. I prefer calming water and earthtone colors to red! ” nayru-clan.png Hey, I tried! lol Alright, back to the questions. What's your favorite movie? I absolutely LOVE the remake of Beauty and the Beast. What is your opinion on Jigglypuff? Jigglypuff is very cute but annoying to battle because they put my Pokemon to sleep…

• @Galedeep I could never tell! What do you think? I’m willing to go toward Christmas because finding Christmastown is what makes Jack change, but obviously there’s a huge case for Halloween too.

• Who’s Your Avatar?

Winnie - - General Chit-Chat

@The Twilight Princess your avatar is really good! You’re very talented!

• What are you buying?

Winnie - - General Chit-Chat

Quote from Sindre: “I went to a candle shop yesterday that sold some very unusual candles that I just had to buy. (Hidden Content) They are way too pretty and decorative to burn though. ” Those candles are so cool!! I am buying a pullout couch so I can actually have guests stay over like a normal adult. I am also buying healthy foods to avoid unhealthy food temptation!

• Tru Draws Stuff

Winnie - - Creative Corner

Whaaat that’s so awesome!! Anything you make is sure to be great

• I confess I’m going to bed soon because lately sleep is one of my favorite things.

• Yay it’s that time of the year! Thinking of what to put.. winnie-the-pooh-think-think-think.gif

• Hello Everyone!!!

Winnie - - Newbie Central

Hey! That’s so cool! Have you heard of Tunic? It’s a game in production by a single developer, clearly inspired by Zelda. That’s what I’m anticipating for next year!

Quote from Bartimaeus Sex: “Donuts or pizza? ” I have to go with pizza, generally I’m not really big on donuts but for a special treat there are four exceptions: 1. Apple cider donuts 2. Astro Donuts 3. Founding Farmers stuffed donuts 4. Krispy Kreme Since those are all kind of a pain in the ass for me to get, not to mention 2 and 3 are pricey, I’m more of a pizza person! Oh also cronuts get an honorable mention.

• Hello Everyone!!!

Winnie - - Newbie Central

Hey welcome to ZU! It’s awesome you’re into retro and indie games! Do you have any favorites?

Wow lots of questions! Okay here we go: Quote from Amber The Gay Fox: “What makes Poliwag so dead serious? Poliwag is so serious because he's watching the Great British Baking Show and wants to make sure his favorite contestant doesn't screw up their bake! ” Quote from N64: “ - Which is your favourite Digimon? Patamon! So cute!! - Who is your favourite Digimon Tamer? Always had a soft spot for Mimi with her cowgirl hat - If food can see, what would you think they'll say to you when you eat them?…

• Ooo what a great topic! With that, I consider the Grinch and Rudolph to be Christmas movies—BUT what about Frosty the Snowman?

Quote from Colu: “what's your favourite moment in the last three days? how do you feel about people riding elephants? when did you first discover your love for elephants? have you contributed to the cause of elephant conservation? (i.e donation, sharing knowledge, "adoption", etc) can elephants be "adopted"? is there an elephant conservation organisation(s) you most support? what's your least favourite colour? ” Hmmm favorite moment in the last three days is when I got to sleep in on Wednesday! …

Quote from TruEdge67: “What is your opinion of Winnie the Pooh? Have you ever been to Winnipeg? Is it a coincidence that your name ryhmes with Dinnie or was it a sign that you and Din were meant to be? I'm sorry lol. ” I love Winnie the Pooh! Even though my username is from Winnie from Tuck Everlasting, Pooh Bear is awesome too. In one of the latest movies my friend and I drank a bottle of wine and laughed our assess off at the part with Piglett trying to save the gang with a rope. Eeyore used t…

• Hey guys! I haven't been posting much in here because I fell of the wagon and don't want to bring anyone else's gains down--everyone is doing so well! These past couple months I was in LA, Peru, Houston, New York, and Michigan, and it's just been a whirlwind. Also not to make excuses but between traveling and doing so with friends, oftentimes I found myself at the mercy of what the group wants to eat--it's totally my fault, I didn't want to be high maintenance and am more go along to get along, …

• Tru Draws Stuff

If you want to stick with Pokemon you could do Girafarig!

@Romano-British Medli What is your favourite Pokémon? This is tough, overall hands down my favorite is Bulbasaur! He's so cute, was my original starter, and just the best. Following that Oshawott is just hilarious and sassy, Pikachu is of course adorable, gotta love Ponyta and Rapidash, and Paras gets an honorable mention because he's underappreciated and adorable. Where do you want to travel to? I want to travel to a lot of places, but there are two big adventures on my list that I'd like to ha…

@Big Daddy Biggles If you could be any fruit, which one would you want to be? Oooo if I could be a fruit I'd be a pear because that's my body shape bahahaha Do you think ants feel love? Absolutely, haven't you seen Antz?! The movie based on a true story from 1998. If you could choose any inanimate object and make it able to speak, what would you choose and why? Wooow okay so any inanimate object anywhere or just ONE, and it's the one I happen to choose? I'm going to go with you mean ONE, and wit…

• watch out it's a trigger warning! but seriously I'm so hungry and can't wait to eat this!

• You guys! I ordered a pizza tonight and guess what kind it is! IT IS A PAN PIZZA! Pan pizzas are awesome because they have cheese on the whole thing. And the toppings are... EXTRA CHEESE PEPPERONI (Hidden Content)

@TruEdge67 What's your favorite animal? Elephant! But for pets I can actually have dogs and horses. What's your favorite food? I like almost all food! My general go-to is Boston Market, where I get a half chicken meal with sweet potato casserole and veggies. BUUUUT I absolutely love Middle Eastern food, especially the Afghan version of Baba Ganoush, (I think it's Bourani Banjan) eggplant dip with tzatziki sauce on nan, so amazing. Banjan-Borani-Eggplant-with-Tomato-and-Yoghurt.jpg What's your fa…

You guys are the best! Thank you all for your kind words and I’m looking forward to answering any questions you come up with! giphy-downsized.gif

• Cooking with Serenity

Omg it looks so good!!!! And you took an amazing photo!

• Tru Draws Stuff

Subbing

• Just want everyone to know that, my Ivysaur in Let’s Go healed itself from paralysis because he didn’t want me to worry. My Pikachu also kept one HP for the same reason, and then we beat Lieutenant Surge’s Raichu together. Right now I have adorable Parasect following me around, so cute!!

• Yay an @Moriquendi viking post! these are the best--looking good my friend!

• Maybe get some Dr Scholls or something?

• @Keyaki working full time is way easier when you aren’t in school! Also not sure if you have a set schedule but that helps too!

• We get notifications for that?!

• So I kinda forgot following people was a thing... and then just now decided to follow a bunch of people.

• I really like ZU! Originally I was just going to be a lurker and never sign up, but people seemed so nice and the conversations were so interesting I couldn't help myself! This is the only forum I'm on and it's because it's all I need--all my people are here! latest

• Typing feedback as I watch and listen: 1. you have a badass voice to match your beard. Go sing country music now. Or start a podcast, or something. Thanks for explaining what a randomizer is and such--you are good at explaining things. Nice prink tunic. good thing you're used to being Canada'd. I didn't know you could avoid the spiders if they didn't look at you.

@zoraluigi Thank you! You were one of my first friends in Din and seeing your Nixon avatar always gives me a chuckle haha! @TruEdge67 Thanks friend! Your great taste in avatars, games, tv shows, general activites--and especially your passion for this forum, is always an inspiration to me. I like how whenever I login you'll be on, it's always nice to see a friendly face and it's always nice to see you posting in Din now that you're a mod too! Before it was mostly Nayru but NOW it's everywhere! Th…

@Dark Miku Reigns and @Lady Sunshine THANK YOU GUYS for being amazing friends, for all of our great chats, and for thinking of me for ZUoTM! @Castigear from the moment I saw your Ori avatar I knew we'd be friends! I'm already looking forward to our chats when the Will of the Wisps comes out! (keeping kleenex ready). @Mordred Thank you!! We don't seem to cross paths much but I always like reading your posts @FroyoDragon You are the best! So excited you're back posting in Din, and I'm even more ex…

• @Skywing lots of time gymgoers tease each other to joke around and build comraderie, but it seems like your colleagues are taking it too far if you're taking it personal. You're absolutely right--people start in different places, and it takes TIME to build muscle. Not to mention that based on one's body composition, it can take longer or shorter to see results. Mostly with taller people it takes longer to see muscle buildup than with shorter people--hence why you see lots of short bodybuilders w…