Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 1-40 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.
  • Best supported old game- Civilization VI Most anticipated 2019 game- Animal Crossing Switch Game with most surprising moments- Detroit: Become Human Please stop (industry trends that need to stop)- Everything becoming Battle Royale Best game that came out of nowhere- Darksiders 3 Best Worst executed idea- Fallout 76 Best Gaming Related Meme- Waluigi being disrespected by Nintendo Game everyone thought would fail but didn't- Darksider 3 Biggest communications fail- Diablo Immortal "Do you not hav…

• As with last year we will be having a 64 game GotY tournament, where ZU's Game of the Year will be decided. But as a warm up we've decided to start the nominations for the side awards. I want to thank Ty and TruEdge, as well as everyone who contributed to the suggestions thread which was posted recently, without you guys this wouldn't be possible. We have 11 great categories this year, we decided to choose those categories that are a little more off the beaten path (as opposed to the typical "be…

• cnn.com/2018/12/06/politics/no…robeson-county/index.html hmmm, the only electoral fraud to occur in the 2018 midterms was committed by the party who incessantly cries about voter fraud. Where's the outrage Republicans?

• So the game awards are starting, I'll check out some of it and may watch it all if it keeps my interest.

• For the past few days I've been playing a lot of DX-Ball 2. DX-Ball 2 can be best described as Breakout perfected, its a typical brick smashing game packed with a bunch of awesome boards, power ups and strategies to maximize points. It launched back in 1998 and I used to play it at school because it was one of the few games they had installed on their PC. Well a few days ago Longbow games brought the game back for a 20th anniversary edition with a new anniversary board set and added features lik…

• Quote from Dark Miku Reigns: “rpgsite.net/news/8052-obsidian…O20ULn4McdgAVGlhp_Vh2IQoE This has me excited. ” So hype man

• (Hidden Content) WWF No Mercy was a very popular game at the time and I would say its an iconic game in the same way that Tony Hawk 2 was maybe not in sales but in impact on the genre, as to this day it is still widely considered the best WWF/E game ever made and its not even close, people are still making mods for the game. I have no idea how the wrestlers' licenses were handled back then so its likely that it wouldn't be possible to re-release. As for it only having appeal for the US audience,…

• Quote from Ty.: “BRB, tanking Grim Fandango to find out. ” youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s

• People with no life doing no life things.

• The ZUCast 2018 Hub

Pietro - - Community Central

Welcome to the ZUCast Hub, in this thread you can find links to current episodes of the podcast, as well as discuss the episodes with other fans. Now what is the ZU Cast? It's a podcast comprised of a series of segments that range from discussion of the Zelda series to the Zelda forums and communities. These segments range in tone from serious analysis to comedic hijinks , so there's really something for everyone regardless of your mood. And its compiled and hosted by the hard working staff of Z…

• montrealgazette.com/business/l…invest-more-in-bombardier Sometimes I feel like I'm in an episode of the Twilight Zone or something, how the fuck do they not see that the Bombardier family are a bunch of welfare queens who'll just keep taking money and cutting jobs. They've already done it twice in the last few years. How many more times? How many more billions of dollars? How many more lost jobs? And this is a different party in government, they have no sunk cost fallacy holding them back, they …

• Will do, once I get my system set up.

• Guys, I'm a Switch owner. Got it at MSRP and it came with a 125$ store gift card. Also got a Walmart Exclusive Mario Rabbids Kingdom Battle set that comes with the figure, the game and the season pass for 30$. (Hidden Content) All ready for Smash!

• The next 2 years in the House for the Democrats should be about making the progressive case going into the 2020 election. We already know that nothing progressive that the Democrats pass in the House will pass the Senate, we're not stupid. But the next 2 years should be about getting the Republicans on record as being against certain policies and the Democrats for certain policies. (just as the Republicans did when they had the House and the Democrats had the Senate a few years back.) - Pass med…

• gamnesia.com/news/rumor-disc-f…x-one-launching-next-year This could definitely be true, its essentially what the XBox One was supposed to be from the initial reveal. No disk drive, digital only and now with Game Pass I can see this as an excellent value option.

• Somehow society has allowed the Republicans to make counting all the votes be controversial in some circles.

• I doubt this is Sony permanently stepping away from E3 and more that they have nothing to actually reveal (last year was already thin and they were criticized for it.) Having a bad E3 presentation is worse than having no E3 presentation. They'll likely wait until 2020 E3 to reveal the PS5. E3 is good for the gaming industry as it gets everyone's eyes on gaming, not only gamers. Nintendo may have Nintendo direct which reaches their fans, but TV news, non gaming news sites and newspapers don't rep…

• Telltale is being liquidated, the new owners of these games will likely put them right back up for sale. In any case I have all the Telltale games I want already

• @Cajbaj The Tony Hawk music . It was just so integral to the experience, if they ever do a good remake of the games they need to get all this music back. That was another one I always remember.

• Whatcha want *right now*

Pietro - - General Chit-Chat

youtube.com/watch?v=F4LYes4fH4Y So yes, I want a rock.

• secondnexus.com/news/ally-mayn…trump-endorsement-losers/ The best...

• I get how what he said could be understood as new DLC, but I think a bit is lost in translation, the main message of that quote is that they want these games to continue to sell alongside the Switch and want them to still be seen as the must haves for people who buy the Switch in 2 years. They want these titles to continue to sell at the original MSRP years down the line by adding "add on content and other factors", which could mean DLC, but also extras included in the package like these, which …

• (Hidden Content) I identify Tony Hawk's Pro Skater with this song and I just thought of this song. It made me smile remembering simpler times of playing this with my brother.

• Congrats Cody

• Quote from john_marston: “Not a fan of Microsoft's (desperate) attempt to gain 'exclusives' by throwing money at well-established third party developers/franchises. They're just paying millions to take away third party games from the PS4. Same with the timed exclusive nonsense. It's not really adding anything of value to the industry, it mainly just takes away value from the PS4. ” inXile and Obsidian not having to resort to going to kickstarter for almost every game they make is of great value …

• Nice, I'm actually pretty happy that Microsoft is opening the wallet and also getting inXile now, it makes the console market more competitive which is only good for the consumer. It seems they want their identity to be RPG heavy.

• With all that being said, I don't want the field to be cleared to let a Bernie Sanders or Elizabeth Warren win. Everyone who wants to run should be encouraged to run because more debates and discussion of who will be the candidate means more news coverage and more of a chance for Americans to become acquainted with the eventual candidate. The limiting of the debates by the Democrats last primary was a huge mistake that shouldn't be repeated. Let them fight it out and let the candidate who is bes…

• My issue with picking the "most electable candidate" is that people treat that as shorthand for centrist. This is an unwarranted assumption. Donald Trump was considered among the "least electable candidates" yet he's president, he didn't win the presidency by courting democrats, he won by energizing his base. Donald Trump identified that his base was white evangelicals and he got 81% of them to vote for him pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016…reliminary-2016-analysis/ Democrats should identify their …

• There was a similar fight going on in Canada as to whether Netflix should be taxed. At least in the case of Canada it wasn't an extra tax on Netflix, it was applying current sales tax to the service, which wasn't collected before because legislation always lags behind technology. I understand that people don't want to pay taxes, but just think about it, locally based companies are already in bad shape and closing down, do we want to keep local companies at a competitive disadvantage by in effect…

• 2018 wasn't an aberration in regards to red states voting for left wing measures at the ballot box. Looking back to the last midterm election in 2014 (where there was a red wave and the Republicans won 9 senate seats and some in the house as well.) Alaska, Arkansas, Nebraska and South Dakota voted for a minimum wage increase. And Alaska also voted for marijuana decriminalization and protecting salmon from mining projects In 2016 Arkansas, Florida, Montana and North Dakota voted for medical marij…

• Thread Split from 2018 US Midterms thread Also notice how almost all the left wing ballot measures listed that passed were in deeply red or purple states (Utah, Missouri, Michigan, Colorado, Florida, Idaho, Nebraska, Utah, Arkansas, Missouri.) , Mass and Washington are blue. Given the popularity of these measures, maybe the Democrats should run on them in these states rather than running as Republican lite. Nah, running campaigns based on what people want (and what your party claims to support n…

• cbc.ca/news/world/mexico-marijuana-legal-bill-1.4898122 Excellent news! Will hopefully help to weaken organized crime and lower violent crime.

• If the results hold in Arizona with Sinema winning and the Democrats manage to flip Florida back. Then a net loss of 1 senate seat isn't actually that bad and gives the Democrats a better chance of winning the senate in 2020 when the map is in their favor.

• My issue isn't primarily Pelosi's unpopularity among Republicans or Independents, its her unpopularity among Democrats. When only half the people in your party have a positive opinion of you, you shouldn't be the leader. thehill.com/hilltv/what-americ…ay-nancy-pelosi-should-be

• cbc.ca/news/politics/clement-letter-1.4897388 Tony Clement is a complete dumbass. He sexts a woman and someone tries to buy the communications from the woman he sent it to, so he reports it to the Ontario Provincial Police. Later he sexts another woman and ends up being extorted by a foreign actor for 75,000$, both these things happened this year all since this summer.

• twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1060162807960870913 Trump wants Pelosi to be speaker, I'm sure that Trump wants a strong Democrat in the position and not a pushover.

• npr.org/2018/11/07/665215714/w…eader-nancy-pelosi-speaks I love that their first priority is campaign finance reform legislation, as both the left and right agree that money has a corrupting influence on politics and the Republicans will look like shit when they vote against it. See, this is politics. (The legislation wouldn't go far enough, but it won't pass anyway. This isn't about the legislation, but the message it sends to voters about the Democratic priorities heading into 2020.) But I hat…

• cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/bo…0-jobs-q-series-1.4896753 lol How's that saving jobs through corporate welfare going?

• Please get back to the discussion at hand.

• Now they will attempt to end the Russia investigation. The denouement of this whole affair is upon us and now we'll find out how it ends sooner rather than later.