Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 1-12 of 12.
  • Introducing the Editor's Weeks

MannedTooth - - Zelda Wiki

The ninth issue of the Editor's Week is there! You can see the full details here ! Happy editing!

The eighth issue of the Editor's Week is there! You can see the full details here ! Happy editing!

The seventh issue of the Editor's Week is there! You can see the full details here ! Happy editing!

The sixth issue of the Editor's Week is there! You can see the full details here ! Happy editing!

The fifth issue of the Editor's Week is there! You can see the full details here ! Happy editing!

The fourth issue of the Editor's Week is there! You can see the full details here ! Happy editing!

The third issue of the Editor's Week is there! You can see the full details here ! Happy editing!

The second issue of the Editor's Week is there! You can see the full details here ! Happy editing!

Hey there! First and foremost, happy new year to each and everyone of you! This year, the wiki team would like to try out a new approach to encourage its community to work together. This project, or rather, this series of posts, is called the Editor's Weeks. Basically, those are weekly (dah!) posts containing specific objectives, for us, editors, to collaborate on during that said week. Each week will have its own theme. Each week's theme will be posted on here, but the full details of the Edito…

• Um.. Still, Nintendo licensed it so... I don't get it, anyway. What about its collector's edition re-release? Didn't Nintendo re-approved?

• I don't understand why even if it's only for one character. Why don't we still add those fields and only add them when we have a source for it, thus, it won't appear on pages that don't have it, and will on pages that we have some. Technically, every character of Twilight Princess has an official given age. Why don't we add this fields to those characters and cite the book ? I just don't understand why there is some information that is considered "not notable" even if it's official ?

• Hey, I'd like to suggest some things for the wiki about character pages: New fields for the characters infobox template Since I've acquired the collector's edition of the Prima Games guides, I've wanted to fulfill some pages that were missing information or citations. Unfortunately, my edits were removed since I didn't ask for it first, and that's more than okay! So here I go: - Birthday - Age - Birthplace - Hometown These fields could be added and the information easily found in those books or …