Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 1-11 of 11.
  • Metal Gear Solid 3D: Snake Eater Legend of Zelda: The Windwaker Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire I've beaten these games a bunch of times before, but meh, why not again.

• Games You've 100%'ed

Sepharos - - General Gaming

Quote from Zecora: “Still got lots of things to break open in Brawl, You know, that cabinet thing.” I believe it's called the vault, but yeah, that is rather arduous to complete.

• I particularly enjoy the alien scene with Romani. It was creepy and weird, but the whole game is creepy and weird, so it really worked well. However, the reunion scene was also amazing, so yeah, I'm going to say the reunion scene was my favourite.

• The Legend of Zelda: The Windwaker is my favourite game of all time, so I'm not going to argue about it being the best Zelda game of all time, in my opinion. However, the only thing I think could be improved would be moving the islands a bit closer to each other. Not to the extent that it ruins sailing, but so that you don't have to sail for so long towards the beginning of the game. But sailing was still one of my favourite parts of the game. Still, I don't really care about the distance, but m…

• Do you want to see Midna again?

Sepharos - - Modern Zelda

I'd love to see Midna again. Although she was a "helper" character, you didn't really ever think that throughout the game. She was a very developed game character. Unlike Navi or Fi, she really wasn't.. annoying or all over the place telling you obvious stuff most of the time. She and the King of Red Lions are likely the best "helper" characters in really any game.

• Games You've 100%'ed

Hey guys, we're all gamers here, well, a good portion of us are at least, so we play a lot of games. Now, we've all gotten to the credits of games before, but we know that that's usually only half the work. There's typically more things to be done after "beating" the game, such as collectibles, story, and bosses. My question to you is, what games have you completely destroyed to the point of 100%'ing the game? Pokemon Blue is my first game I ever 100%'ed, and I even had a legal Japanese Mew on i…

• Hey guys, I'm sure many of you use online guides and walkthroughs for your gaming needs. However, I also could guess that some of you may prefer the physical and extensive strategy guides. There are many different brands of strategy guides made by different companies. My question to you is, what brand, website, or company do you use most for your strategy guiding needs? What do you like most about their strategy guides, as this is perhaps the primary reason for purchase. I personally prefer Brad…

• How Do You Nostalgia?

Hey guys, I was just wondering if any of you guys ever play a game or on a console that you find nostalgic. What older games or consoles do you play, how often, and why? Do they hold any special memories or bonds?

• A New Wind is Blowing

Sepharos - - Newbie Central

Quote from Moriquendi: “Hello there, and welcome! It's an excellent introduction, I especially like the title. I think it's a wonderful community here at least, but you'll have to judge by yourself. I hope you'll get to feel at home and have a great time (:” Thanks, there was another community I had joined recently for another Nintendo franchise, but the community, although large, was very unorganized, especially for a professional site. I quite like the layout and look of this community and sit…

• Sepharos Asks - Interviews

Sepharos - - Advertising

Sepharos Asks is an interview project the I created. I believe that everybody has a story to tell, and I've set out to project my belief while also entertaining others. I interview various members of different communities, organizations, and industries, but everybody is worth the time. Typically I interview let's players, webmasters, bloggers, game enthusiasts, and game developers. I've interviewed well over fifty online personalities. These interviews aren't your typical interviews and are much…

• A New Wind is Blowing

Sepharos - - Newbie Central

Hey guys, my name is Robert, better known online as Sepharos. I'm currently a junior in college studying for my US History and Journalism majors. Anyway, I'm an interview journalist for my blog and enjoy just getting to know people. I interview mostly online personalities, such as let's players, webmasters, and game enthusiasts. My interviews are unique in that they ask more in-depth questions than others typically ask. I like to get to the heart of what people are thinking and what they enjoy d…