Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 1-40 of 112.
  • The compliment game

PrinnyOfTime - - Forum Games

Your passion and love for history is truly unparalleled! You should be proud of that passion, because our passions are a reflection of our true selves, and being able to express that passion in the way you do shows us glimpses of your true self. And what a beautiful self it is.

• Quote from John: “Quote from PrinnyOfTime: “Quote from Ty.: “Would I prefer 1 game with a branching path? Yeah. Did it completely kill the game for me? Not really. That said, I’m picturing if Radiata Stories did that with a certain mid game decision. ” Oh my god, someone else who knows Radiata Stories. You're now one of my favorite people on this site! As for games I'm currently playing, I've had a major minor obsession with the Yakuza series as of late, so I'm currently playing through Kiwami 2…

• @Ty. Dood, same though! Heck, at this point I'll take an HD rerelease as a PS2 classic with trophy support!

• Quote from Ty.: “Would I prefer 1 game with a branching path? Yeah. Did it completely kill the game for me? Not really. That said, I’m picturing if Radiata Stories did that with a certain mid game decision. ” Oh my god, someone else who knows Radiata Stories. You're now one of my favorite people on this site! As for games I'm currently playing, I've had a major minor obsession with the Yakuza series as of late, so I'm currently playing through Kiwami 2 and I'm enjoying the CRAP out of it. Mostly…

• I'm one of those people who never ever gets sick, but when I do get sick, I'm like, bed-ridden for a solid week. That being said, I usually just play video games regardless, like most here lol. Also, Mom used to make the best chicken noodle soup, so I'd always have some of that when I was a kid. Nowadays I try and make some, and it puts me in a better headspace since it reminds me of being a kid again.

• Hmm, this is a tough choice! I'd say it'd come down to either sushi or boneless wings. Especially with sauce, I'd never get tired of some wings!

• The compliment game

You've been a friend of mine since I joined the forums, and you're a wonderful human being! I'm really glad you're still around and chatting on this site! You're a great person and your presence makes everything a lot better!

• The compliment game

Has amazing taste in video games!

• ...Well that changes things. I suppose now we need to figure out where to go from here.

• Quote from Don Saltine: “ It is good to me that you have acknowledged this as a mistake. You know not to do it again. Know that this shouldn't just be forgotten because you admit to it being a mistake, however. ” That's okay. If I were in your shoes, I'd be suspicious of me too. I hope that I might be able to change your perspective on me in the near future. I'm still learning!

• @Don Saltine I made a mistake with the Kodachrome thing, in that I was feeling extremely overwhelmed and had no clue what to do. Looking back, I can see it was a foolish mistake, and I regret bandwagoning immensely. I should've participated more and had more reasoning, and for that I can't apologize enough. But yes, I did vote Koda for the sake of bandwagon, and it was done so out of fear and a novice mistake.

• I checked Sol's post. Looks like he fixed it.

• So I had a thought on something, and I'm more than willing to be incorrect on this or if this is a waste of time, so please don't be angry if this is a stupid thing to ask. Consider it the musings of a Prinny still trying to figure things out! I was thinking about the fact that Munching voted Enigma, and a part of me wonders why. Correct me if I'm wrong, but even as a beginner player, it would be strange to vote for your ally to die, right? I'm sure some people will vote for someone on the basic…

• Quote from Munching Banana: “[Vote]EnigmaFarce[/vote] 1. theres a wagon and I have a hard time deciding 2. Seems scummy. ” Yeaaaah I learned this yesterday. Bandwagoning for the sake of bandwagoning is a terrible move. You have to formulate your own thoughts and opinions for why you're doing something, and so far you haven't done that. You're gonna have to give an actual reason why you think someone is scum and you can't say "just because". If anything, I think it makes you look even more scummy…

• Quote from Dark Link Reigns: “Quote from PrinnyOfTime: “Quote from Dark Link Reigns: “Quote from PrinnyOfTime: “Quote from Dark Link Reigns: “New question: If Cody was given Bolero's item and was able to make another Desperado kill, who would you think should be his target as of right now for best chance of hitting mafia? ” I'd like to flip this around and ask you the same. Who do you think should be his target? ” Or.... considering you haven't really contributed anything of value yet (I know yo…

• Quote from Dark Link Reigns: “Quote from PrinnyOfTime: “Quote from Dark Link Reigns: “New question: If Cody was given Bolero's item and was able to make another Desperado kill, who would you think should be his target as of right now for best chance of hitting mafia? ” I'd like to flip this around and ask you the same. Who do you think should be his target? ” Or.... considering you haven't really contributed anything of value yet (I know you're new but still), you answer the question instead of …

• Quote from Ruki: “ @PrinnyOfTime You really haven't been adding much to the discussion. What do you think of the current events going on? ” Yeah sorry about that. I've been trying too hard to think in terms of making set statements, when what I need to do is treat this like a philosophical discussion and just ask questions instead. Approach things from a different angle, especially since I'm in the dark about a lot of things and strategies. I've been thinking there are strategies or things to do…

• Quote from Dark Link Reigns: “New question: If Cody was given Bolero's item and was able to make another Desperado kill, who would you think should be his target as of right now for best chance of hitting mafia? ” I'd like to flip this around and ask you the same. Who do you think should be his target?

• Quote from Cody: “So I don’t think Kodachrome is Mafia. ” What's your reasoning? Anything in particular?

• Checking in. Also @Cody I did vote yesterday. Page 15. I'm going to get caught up and try and be more active and useful this time around. Hopefully. This game is still really intimidating. Quote from PrinnyOfTime: “Guess I'll jump on the bandwagon. [vote]Kodachrome[/vote] ”

• Quote from Bolero of Fire: “Quote from PrinnyOfTime: “Quote from Bolero of Fire: “Quote from PrinnyOfTime: “Guess I'll jump on the bandwagon. [vote]Kodachrome[/vote] ” No. Don't just jump on the bandwagon. Voting for somebody just because others are is not a good move if you are townie. It makes it easier for mafia to steer the vote. ” I mean, I'm really not even sure what else I should do or say at this point, if I'm being honest. Plus there's such a large number of votes for Koda, so I don't r…

• Quote from Bolero of Fire: “Quote from PrinnyOfTime: “Guess I'll jump on the bandwagon. [vote]Kodachrome[/vote] ” No. Don't just jump on the bandwagon. Voting for somebody just because others are is not a good move if you are townie. It makes it easier for mafia to steer the vote. ” I mean, I'm really not even sure what else I should do or say at this point, if I'm being honest. Plus there's such a large number of votes for Koda, so I don't really see how me voting anything else would matter. Un…

• Guess I'll jump on the bandwagon. [vote]Kodachrome[/vote]

• @Munching Banana Any particular reason you're voting for Koda?

• Quote from Cody: “Quote from PrinnyOfTime: “So, I think my biggest problem when it comes to this game is that most times I have no idea what I should do to generate content. What are some traditional strategies people use when they're unsure of where or how to proceed? I know some people will use votes just to get information out of people, but I honestly don't really know who I should pressure at this point...or if I should be pressuring anyone at all. ” Day 1 is the hardest day to come up with…

• So, I think my biggest problem when it comes to this game is that most times I have no idea what I should do to generate content. What are some traditional strategies people use when they're unsure of where or how to proceed? I know some people will use votes just to get information out of people, but I honestly don't really know who I should pressure at this point...or if I should be pressuring anyone at all.

• Prinny here, checking in! This isn't TECHNICALLY my first Mafia, but I had to drop out of that first one due to time restraints and health reasons. So, I'm gonna try and play, but just know this is my technical first game.

• Persona 5 Mafia - Leblanc

PrinnyOfTime - - Community Archive

I have a bad feeling I'm gonna regret this, but...*sigh* here we gooooo.... 723155.jpg

• Quote from Kaylin: “Continuing on with the holiday theme... What is the most thoughtful gift you have ever received?” When this question came up, I had a tough time thinking of something, but I felt as though there actually was SOMEthing...and after going through my stuff the other day I finally found a book someone from college gave me. During my fruitless college life, I was at my second college, and it was the first time I had ever lived away from home for any time longer than maybe a couple …

• This morning I woke up early feeling miserable because I had a bad dream, so I decided screw it, I'm gonna start exercising today. I started out with some stretches and decided to extend myself with them just slightly more, and I could already feel a little extra help from that. Obviously I don't wanna over extend, but it still felt good to stretch out just a little farther than I usually do. For exercise, I decided to do the basic things I was taught in gym class back in school, so I went with …

• Were it socially acceptable, I'd just go out in cosplay as my favorite character lol.

• Predictive text (mobile only)

Who is the best of the best planners I've ever seen in the past and how long will it take to get to the mall when you get home from work and then you can be a good fit for your business and your business is a good thing I love you too much and I want you to be a good fit for your business. ... My phone has an obsession with business apparently... Fruit

• Eh sure I'll give this a go. Angel is a good thing to say about you too tired to be the first person you want to talk about how you feel like you have a day filled in and I hope that was a good one and that I can be a good fit for you guys for me then you can be a good fit for your business. Next word: Cheese

• @Winnie I love ribs and chicken too much to be vegan haha. It's more like...I'm vegan without a choice in the matter. My parents don't buy any groceries for me so I'm on my own in terms of that. I can eat what they buy, but I don't get a say in what they buy. A large part of my health issues also stem from finances and who I live with, but that's a whole separate issue not related to this thread. What kind of fish would you recommend that is also affordable? I absolutely love seafood, and I'd li…

• So interestingly enough over my vacation out of town, the whole idea of eating well came up. At my friends, I had the chance to have homecooked meals again and only after a single short week, I felt tons and tons better mood-wise. I still live with my parents and they have a strictly vegan diet, but I can't rely on them with food since most days they don't actually cook and even when they do they fail to tell me about it. So most days, I just end up eating a single hotdog and that's all I eat fo…

• So, I wanted to make a post here for a particular friend I made here on the site for being an absolutely amazing human being. @Xenovent, you have been nothing short of amazing, and even though I've only known you for maybe 4 months now, I feel like we've been friends since we were kids. And that's something that I can safely say I've never felt about with anybody. It takes me a very very VERY long time to be very open with people. And often times, I always regret being myself or being that open,…

• I've always heard it pronounced "ees".

• Quote from Chel: “Quote from Pyrax: “Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana. ” I am so incredibly jelly. ;_; The PC version has been delayed with no word of when it'll finally make its way out. ” I think NIS stated it'll come out when they finish the better localization since Ys VIII's localization was...not great, to say the least. And AFAIK, they're getting very close to completing the second localization, so I imagine it'll be January/February next year.

• I was one of those typical kids who hated coffee growing up but then I learned to love it as I got older. Guess you could say this situation was a real VANILLA case! Ahahaha...haha..eh. *cough* An-anyways dood, I like my coffee with sugar and some creamer, especially Hazelnut or French Vanilla. I prefer the creamer to be actual cream and not the powdered stuff, but I can tolerate either one. I can't do pure black; there has to be sugar/sweetenr in it or I can't handle it. I have sensitive tasteb…

• Hopefully I'll have a job that pays well enough so I can live on my own and pay off my student debt and maybe I'll have a car? I dunno, I kinda wanna just live and be independent by then. I gave up on having grand and crazy dreams a long time ago.