Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 1-17 of 17.
  • Hello everyone! Gabby here with my current and past thoughts on Breath of the Wild. Before I begin, I'd like to point out that before last week, the last time I played Breath of the Wild was on the release of DLC Pack One. Now that my little pre-rant rant is over, I guess I'll get started. So, on my first playthrough... I kept trying to play it like the old 3D Zelda games which kept me from enjoying it. I was bitter because Twilight Princess is one of my favorite games but even when I got past t…

• Xenoblade Chronicles 2

PKMN03 - - General Gaming

Quote from Reyn Time: “Yeah, I'm not really a fan of the anime-esque artstyle. It looks generic. But I've accepted that it's what we're getting and heck if I'm gonna pass up a Xenoblade game cause of the artstyle. I also agree with you on the story front. I'm not sure any game's story could equal the original Xenoblade's, IMO. I haven't played a ton of story heavy-games though. ” I know that X doesn't have the best story but I like it so far, even though I haven't finished it yet. I just feel li…

• Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Quote from Khao: “Quote from Abyss Master: “You guys are making me question my eyesight. You really don't think that looks better?? ” I don't really like the character design in this game in the first place, so I might not the best person to judge their fixes, really, haha. The hair looks better at the very least. It's mostly his mouth that looks really awkward in the new one to me. Also his eyebrows overlap his eyelids for some reason and it looks off. Still, as long as the environments look go…

• Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Quote from Reyn Time: “I think overall it looks better, Rex looks way more... Emotional? Like, in the new pic he looks MAD, like he's gonna kill somebody. Reminds me of Shulk when fighting Xord. However, his mouth is doing some weird stuff in the new picture. Also, now Rex has got a blue thingy on his chest, kinda like Pyra. ” If I remember correctly, it was unveiled in a trailer that those link a Blade and Driver together. (e.g. Rex & Pyra) ~Gabby

• Quote from gamtos: “Linebeck is way up there in the list of best characters though. ” Yes. Right behind Reyn and the Kill Tatsu meme.

• Quote from SacredTriforceHero: “In my opinion, Phantom Hourglass isn't a bad Zelda game, but it's definitely a bit of a letdown considering that it's supposed to be a direct sequel to Wind Waker, which I consider to be one of the best Zelda games. ” Whoa whoa whoa. Don't get me wrong, I love Wind Waker more than the next guy but Twilight Princess is still the better game in my personal opinion.

• Quote from Froyo: “Quote from Stasis: “If I'm not mistaken, it's an app the mods and other ZU teams use to communicate. ” Correct, all teams are there, including the forum team, naturally. Those are the secret halls we use to post Sonic memes and eggplant emotes. :^) ” And also Kingdom Hearts. Don't forget Kingdom Hearts TheFrozenDragon. :^)

• Guess Who?!

PKMN03 - - General Chit-Chat

Quote from Froyo: “Jk welcome back Gab :3 ” Thanks

• Quote from Deep Sea Miku: “I haven't seen you on the forums before Pocket Monster, but I have on Slack. Welcome to the forums, then? ” Yeah well I have been on the forums for a while, I just haven't been very active here until recently. Quote from GuineaMane: “What is this Slack? I've seen it mentioned twice today. ” It's a website/application that is used by businesses to communicate. I know I'm late to answer your question but I hope this helps

• Hello. So this is a thing?

• Guess Who?!

Update: I know I briefly touched on this but I was just wanting to say it again. If anyone is just dying to talk to me, Discord would probably be better. But if you really want to talk on the forums, I will. I just might take longer to respond. I will try to check this thread when I can so if you want to chat with me here, you can. Unless the Board Mods have an issue with what is being discussed of course. Did I miss anything guys? Sincerely, Gabby Remember everyone, that AstroNinja is indeed ty…

• Guess Who?!

Hello everyone! Guess who is back from the depths of the Discord internet! Okay sorry but really, I'm happy to be back on the forums. A great deal of my absence was due to me not remembering my password and having to have Ty help me with that. But about the last month or so of my absence has been due to me just not having the time or motivation. Hopefully after this I will be more active on the forums but that all depends on how much time I have. Hope you guys can understand. I will be active mo…

• This is kind of like how Banjo Kazooie Nuts & Bolts was a good game, it just wasn't a good BANJO game. That's the best comparison that I can think to draw at the moment.

• I agree completely!

• Unpopular Zelda Opinions

PKMN03 - - General Zelda

I completely agree. Don't get me wrong guys, BotW is a GREAT game. It just isn't a very good ZELDA game. It felt more like Nintendo was trying to mimic Skyrim. Heck Nintendo THEMSELVES compared the game to Skyrim many many times when talking about the game in different pre release videos. All this said, I really did enjoy BotW even if I didn't like what the game itself represented as a whole.

• I personally agree and moreso, I believe it is one of the best portable Zelda games and is a really really solid game even beyond that. So if I were rating it, I wold personally give it around an 8/10.

• Hello!

PKMN03 - - Newbie Central

Hiya! I am PKMN03 or Gabby. Whichever. But anyways, I am just here to say that I am really happy to be here, can't wait to meet you all, and that I am a huge zelda nerd. Anyways, I hope you all have an amazing day!~ Sincerely, PKMN03-(Gabby)