Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 1-37 of 37.
  • Before I throw in a vote for Sol, I'm going to add pressure to Xenovent. I haven't completely ruled him out as mafia. What's your story @Xenovent? [vote]Xenovent[/vote]

• I'm still awfully suspicious of Sol and I don't entirely believe their claim of townie. However, I think it's more likely Sol is townie instead of Kay. They are definitely in my top 2 list of suspects. Based off of what I've seen, I believe Kay to be the bigger threat. [vote]Kay Faraday[/vote]

• Quote from erichschuler: “Quote from erichschuler: “I can tell everyone here that I am definitely a townie, albeit, one who has been crippled due to actions that have taken place. ” For everyone questioning who I am, since I'm so mysterious. Quote from erichschuler: “Okay, I've looked backed at the evidence. I finally think our townies are thinking straight. Solsetur, I definitely think you're scum and I want to lynch you so bad, but the fact that you're so protective of DoLeo, who is also shady…

• It seems no one is paying attention to what I'm saying about myself. I honestly have no other proof to provide.

• People don't seem to believe me, so I'm just coming out and saying it. I am a Mason. The only one since Orion, the Mason Recruiter, was killed on the first day. Since my role has been basically rendered useless, I'm confident that this reveal won't really put a target on my back. Don't waste your checking powers on me.

• Quote from Sólsetur: “Please just vote for me now. [unvote]blackbird[/unvote] [vote]Solsetur[/vote] ” He might be trying to protect blackbird.

• I'm fine with ending the day early.

• When can I vote for Sol? I have faith in Ruki and Cody's judgement. Plus, there was early suspicions of blackbird being mafia. [vote]blackbird[/vote]

• Quote from HollowmanOfEoL: “1. Ruki Townie Cop 2. Kay Faraday ??? 3. Kae Inventor? 4. blackbird ??? 5. Solsetur 1-shot bodyguard? 6. Midoro ??? 7. Rambo Killed Night 3, Micaiah, Town Oracle 8. Hollowman Townie Jailkeeper 9. Cody Townie 1-shot Day Vig 10. Aurelia Townie 11. Xenovent ??? 12. Orion Lynched Day 1, Ephraim, Town 2-shot Weak Mason Recruiter 13. Bolero of Fire Daykilled Day 2, The Black Knight, Mafia Role Cop 14. erichschuler ??? 15. HarmonicalHero Jailkeeper variation 16. DoLeo Lynche…

• Quote from Cody: “As for the players on that final list of yours Kae, it's basically the "players we don't know much about because they've been quiet" list. @Xenovent and @erichschuler are new so I'd expect them to be relatively quiet, but it would be helpful at this point in the game for them to be more forthcoming about any useful info that they might be sitting on. ” I might have been quieter than other members on this thread, but I've been vocal about my suspicions involving Sol since Day 2.

• Quote from erichschuler: “I can tell everyone here that I am definitely a townie, albeit, one who has been crippled due to actions that have taken place. ” For everyone questioning who I am, since I'm so mysterious. Quote from erichschuler: “Okay, I've looked backed at the evidence. I finally think our townies are thinking straight. Solsetur, I definitely think you're scum and I want to lynch you so bad, but the fact that you're so protective of DoLeo, who is also shady, causes me to think that …

• Okay, I've looked backed at the evidence. I finally think our townies are thinking straight. Solsetur, I definitely think you're scum and I want to lynch you so bad, but the fact that you're so protective of DoLeo, who is also shady, causes me to think that DoLeo holds an important role which you are trying to protect. I'm trusting Cody and Ruki with this one. [unvote]Solsetur[/unvote] [vote]DoLeo[/vote] Solsetur, you're next.

• I'm catching up on everything that has come to pass. I was suspicious of Sol immediately after Orion's death and now I'm 98% certain he is with the mafia based on his actions on Day 2 and Day 3. I can tell everyone here that I am definitely a townie, albeit, one who has been crippled due to actions that have taken place. I need to look back at the records of why DoLeo is posing more of a threat, but for now: [vote]Solsetur[/vote] I will change this based on the information I gather about DoLeo.

• Quote from Sólsetur: “[vote]Orion[/vote] okay now im going to sleep goodnight ” After Jaime placed the first vote, you added your vote. This would for a good tactic for a mafia member because then you could start a witch hunt. Quote from Sólsetur: “@erichschuler i have already addressed this. it's honestly getting really old. I voted Orion at the beginning of the day because of the RNG vote, which I normally disagree with. It was also a placeholder as I was going to sleep. I usually stick with m…

• Quote from Sólsetur: “@'erichschuller' I did address it >_> I have addressed it several times >_> ” How does claiming that you voted for Orion because you had 5 votes against you work if you were one of the first to cast a vote against anyone (who happened to be Orion) in the first place? Your vote against Orion was not an act of defense. You wanted people to start voting for Orion out of fear.

• Quote from Please Understand: “Quote from erichschuler: “Quote from Sólsetur: “@erichschuler i was the next highest wagon with 5 votes lol. Orion had 6, I had 5. ” But you casted a vote against Orion before voted tallied up for you. ” We have hotter scoops than day 1 shenanigans. Don't be that guy. ” Notice how Sol is refusing to address this.

• Quote from Sólsetur: “@erichschuler i was the next highest wagon with 5 votes lol. Orion had 6, I had 5. ” But you casted a vote against Orion before voted tallied up for you.

• Quote from Sólsetur: “[unvote]Kay Faraday[/unvote] But, yeah, erich, I was just pressuring Please Understand. I didn't actually have much to do with the Orion and Kay wagons; I jumped on the Kay wagon, and I just never voted off of Orion because 1) I didn't have anyone else to vote for and 2) I would have died. ” Why do you think you would of died?

• Claiming me as your boy toy doesn't change my mind!! I'm watching you.

• So you do not deny it, @Solsetur?

• [vote]Solsetur[/vote] I can't help but feel like you're manipulating us all. You've been contributing greatly to most of these mass votes. I can be convinced to vote for someone else, such as Kay, but I need more evidence.

• Quote from Jaime Lannister: “Quote from erichschuler: “@Jaime Lannister and @Sólsetur I want to hear your reasoning again for targeting Orion so early on and mercilessly attacking his character. Why would you purposefully cast suspicion on him? I don't see "placeholders" and "use of RNG" as reasonable qualifications for being lynched. ” I placed a vote for Orion shortly after the day began for no real reason other than I saw him mention a Godfather. I didn't expect it to go anywhere. You'll find…

• Hi guys. Unfortunately, I was away for most of Day 1, so I couldn't participate in the vote. I really wish I could have. It's sad to see Orion die due to a mistrial. However, I did look back at everything that led to that decision. As a result, I'm highly suspicious of a couple folks. Particularly Jaime Lannister and Solsetur who targeted Orion very early on and never changed their vote. If Rambo is indeed the Town Oracle, this confirms my suspicious of Jaime. But I'm much more suspicious of Sol…

• Quote from Orion: “@erichschuler @Xenovent @Zeldafanatik @HarmonicalHero You guys might find this site useful: MafiaWiki It has information on roles, variants, and other stuff that you can go through. ” Quote from Midoro: “Quote from HarmonicalHero: “Do we pretend to be our characters? Or do we just be ourselves? ” That's only encouraged in Anonymous Games. To do so in this one would basically be dangerous. Just be yourself. ” Thanks for the info! I guess I be mostly reading up to familiarize my…

• Quote from Envy: “You know it actually randomly popped up in my head earlier today, a site I used to frequent back in 1999 and 2000 for Pokemon news. I think it was called Pojo. I wonder if that site still exists. lol. ” Pojo still exists, but it hasn't aged well. I used it a lot back in the day for competitive Pokémon Gold/Silver builds!

• Back when it was difficult to find people to play with online using Nintendo friend codes (because NSider banned sharing them on their forums) I used to be involved with DSMeet which became ABXY.org. Only a shadow of its former self. Surprisingly, the small forum that remains seems to be kicking still.

• I've been wanting to get 3DS capture for a long time and finally this month I feel like I have enough savings to invest in one. I was going to go with KatsuKity, but over the weekend I learned about Loopy which was highly recommended to me by Chuggaaconroy. Taking everything into account, including some additional research, I determined that the only downside to Loopy was that fact that he only worked with the original 3DS instead of the XL. I decided to go with Loopy and I nabbed myself a 3DS o…

• Hello ZU Forums

erichschuler - - Newbie Central

Quote from DaruniaDancing: “Welcome! Ocarina of Time is my favorite game too. Apparently that's a cliche thing to say, but I come by it genuinely. I was 11 when it came out! ” I believe we may be the same age!

• RIP NSider.

• Hello ZU Forums

Quote from Sólsetur: “can i have invisible rupees? ” You get invisible rupees! YOU get invisible rupees!! EVERYONE GETS INVISIBLE RUPEES!! 79WzVu.gif

• I'm played an equivalent of Mafia called "Witch Hunt" at GDC and loved it. This will be my first time trying to play it on a forum, but I've been told this is a great way to meet people and it's Fire Emblem-themed! (Fire Emblem Awakening is still my favorite 3DS game.) I'd like to give this game a shot!

• Hello-oo-oo! :D

As you know, I'm in Thunderbird and you've met my cat Anju. As for the Hogwarts Houses, I got sorted in Slytherin in the most recent Pottermore. I got Gryffindor before in the older version. Both sides of the same coin? Before I took the Sorting Hat quiz I thought for certain I would end up in Hufflepuff or maybe even Ravenclaw, but now I can sort of see why I ended up in Slytherin. Sss...

• Greetings and Salutations

Quote from Xenovent: “A pleasure to meet you all, yoroshiku~ ” よろしくお願いします。

• Hello ZU Forums

Thank you every for the warm welcome so far! Quote from FrozenDragon150: “So you lived in Japan? Awesome :'D ” Yes, I've lived in Tokyo for a year. I've also studied abroad in Himeji and Kyoto. Visited Hiroshima, Osaka, Nagoya, and a small town in Fukushima prefecture known as Nishiaizu. Quote from Jason: “You asked me to visit. I visited. WHAT IS MY PRIZE ” What an honored to be visited by the legendary Jason! Everyone who visits shall be given a rare, exclusive treasure: invisible rupees! No o…

• Life long Zelda fan

Quote from Ambient Nomad: “I briefly thought your title said, "Nintendo counselor," and I was secretly hoping I could call your 1-800 number for some hot tips and tricks... ” I'm no Nintendo counselor, but I may be able to act as one! I'm often the resident Nintendo expert and I've been called the "Nintendo Whisperer" before.

• Life long Zelda fan

Hello Ambient! I'm pretty new myself. I just wanted to throw out there that I'm 28. Soon to be 29. It's nice to see that there are others here around my age too!

• Hello ZU Forums

Greetings! I'm Erich and I'm sort of new around here. I've been following ZU for awhile and I actually signed up for an account 4 years ago. However, I'm now just starting to get a bit more active here now that I'm one of the new ZU features writers! Honestly, I've been wanting to get more involved with the Zelda community for a long time. I'm looking forward to being a part of the ZU community! I started playing games the Christmas of 1991 when I got a SNES and Super Mario World. Life changing …