Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 1-40 of 157.
  • Quote from Kae: “1. Do you believe in a lynch on day 1? ” I go back and forth. On one side, if there's no clear target I don't believe in killing someone just to kill someone. On the other hand, I don't want mafia to have a free kill.

• Mafia T2: Day 7 - Famous Five

Zachie - - Community Archive

Quote from Linkle: “So...what is everyone's goal for the day? ” Actually post a post that I wrote instead of thinking I posted it and then leaving to go shopping

• First! I'm in.

• Quote from epicstorm: “What is happening? ” we're voting to lynch @Cody off the site

• [vote]Cody[/vote] Can you let me know when signups open please @Cody?

• MANITOBA EXPRESS 3 HUB

Quote from Avalanchemike: “You didn't have the ability to commit the time. And that's fine. But don't think for a second I will tolerate the implication that administering this game was the cause of your death within it. You failed your team by not showing up. I did not stop you or anyone else from casting a vote. ” Yes, of course. I am so sorry that I worked a double shift the night/day before & then woke up the next day so sick that I couldn't even get out of bed without help from my girlfrien…

• MANITOBA EXPRESS 3 HUB

How come Pavlova was taken out of the list? Seems a bit rude considering we would have been tied and I might not have died if he hadn't been..

• Hey friends - I'm here I love the start time.

• MANITOBA EXPRESS 3 HUB

Quote from Kaylin: “Quote from Linkle: “I'm going to manage to lynch only my teammates and make everyone think I'm guilty, even if I'm innocent. ” What if you're the Mafia? :v ” she made her choice

• MANITOBA EXPRESS 3 HUB

Quote from Ruki: “I will play as a sarcastic crazy fucj ” how is this different from your regular play style? :p

• MANITOBA EXPRESS 3 HUB

I'll play

• Hey, I don't have a lot of time today so checking in to make a vote & then heading off. I don't like the HH vote, so I will be voting Don as he got caught in a lie, and it's a bit more likely that HH got redirected but we will see. I might be able to find something out about him. Lynch all liars! [vote]Don[/vote]

• Quote from Don Saltine: “Just doesn't seem too believable is all. What are the odds of there being two completely vanilla people waltzing around? Unless you weren't always that way, but it doesn't make sense to me why you'd claim vanilla townie in the first place if that were the case. ” I promise you that I started this game as a Vanilla Townie & have not lied about my role. :]

• Quote from Don Saltine: “I'd still like to see you explain that whole Vanilla Townie thing. That still sounds pretty fishy as well. ” What would you like to know? There's not much more I can say as a Vanilla, other than that I am a Vanilla.

• So, wait.. Pav.. you get pressured & wagonned the fuck out of, and your go-to is to try and push the attention back on me? That's mighty fucking suspicious to me & a really scummy thing to do. [vote]Pavlova[/vote] I'm not scum, but you definitely are.

• HEY, RUKI.. RUKI, LOOK... RUKI!!! IT'S A VANILLA TOWNIE!! You know that role you said wasn't in the game? :] Go eat some more vegetables

• @Froyo a Deku Scrub is still the correct term

• I guess we have to wait another day until my role is revealed, but Froyo can still investigate me & prove that I'm Town. Kinda sucks that Ruki can't die, but I think it speaks volumes that Xeno didn't die. I reckon she's an ITP, nothing we can do about it though.

• Time for sleep for me! One last reminder that I have not lied about anything I've said & Ruki still has not answered any of the questions I have asked her. I expect someone to ask them to her again during the next day phase if she doesn't answer them today. You guys are really going to kick yourselves when I flip, and I can't wait to see reactions! Also I really don't understand how anything I've done is really bad, minus me forgetting Nathan's role. Anywho, goodnight! I'm still down for a poten…

• You know what else hurts town? Lynching them. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• But I am a Vanilla lol.. I expect an apology when I flip. You're not even open to the idea and that's shameful.

• Also, I'm really not fussed if I get lynched at this point. I've said my piece, and if it means that you guys will see that I'm not a liar then it's worth it. Plus Ruki's ego makes the game not very fun. You guys auto believe everything she says because she's "experienced" like she doesn't lie.

• Quote from Pavlova: “Holy crap Zachie. What are you trying to accomplish by saying stuff like that? ” You're gonna have to be more specific, I've apparently said a lot of bad things.

• Quote from Froyo: “If you are town then I'll rib on you forevermore for making us waste a lynch or making me waste an investigation if you survive today; both for seriously, seriously bad play >.> ” LMAO I'M making you waste a lynch??????? I've given you information, I've explained myself, I've even claimed, but you're choosing to go against me towards the person who is refusing to even answer the questions I'm presenting to them. When I flip town, you have nobody to rib on but yourself for choo…

• l m a o I wish I could see your faces when/if I flip and you realise that I haven't been lying. Once again, not a revenge vote. Clear that line of thought out of your head. Also, I offered to be a bowling target so that you'd see my role, alignment, etc., and you'd see Ruki backpedal. But you guys do you, I'm sure some of the Town will see that I'm telling the truth. :3

• Quote from Ruki: “Lol yeah sure, I’m not going to die. But no I’m going to bed because It’s 2 am and I pretty much made my case. Just because you can’t accept the (true) reasons I said you are scum, doesn’t mean the rest of town won’t. ” Yeah, yeah, you think I'm scum - we get it. It doesn't mean that you don't have to answer the questions I ask you though. It just makes you look bad, tbh. Just because it's a 5/5 Bastard game it doesn't mean that there can't be a Vanilla.

• Quote from Ruki: “We are in a 5/5 game and without LITERALLY anyone asking for it, you give your “role.” With one person pressuring you! AND YOU’RE LITERALLY SAYING YOU’LL SIDE WITH MAFIA AND THAT IM THE PERSON WHO WILL HARM THEM. WHICH IS TRUE BUT A “TOWNIE” SHOULDNT BE SAYING THAT. But please, keep digging your own grave. ” I mean, I'm offering the truth and you're pushing so hard that I'm lying. I'm digging your grave, even if I die today.

• I did, and it's not a lie. :] But by all means, kill me, it'll just prove everything I'm saying and it'll lead to a Ruki lynch. Also, note, Ruki is still ignoring me. I've responded to and answered every question so far, but she is still yet to respond to me.

• I'm curious why I have "no possibility of winning" it? Man, your ego is enormous. And you're still not answering my questions. I'm not Mafia, in fact I'm a simple Town Vanilla, but if the Mafia are watching I'm happy to side with you for this lynch because I have a strong feeling that Ruki is an ITP who can potentially harm both of us.

• Quote from Ruki: “OK a revenge vote is voting RIGHT after someone votes for you. It’s not shitty. It’s the truth. I voted you first. Then you voted me because you’re scared. And you want to know why you’re scum? Because you haven’t been participating. Because you’ve been on town wagons. Because you tried to throw shade on the alignment cop. You said he was a role cop when koda just flipped but you couldn’t even be assed to read or check the thread to see which one of your scum buddies was killed…

• Quote from Ruki: “And the second I point this out you freak out then revenge vote of all things. ” Just because I voted you after you voted me doesn't make it a revenge vote, and it's really shitty of you to suggest it. If anything, you're the one that's being defensive by suggesting it. I would like to ask though, what do you plan to do after I flip town? It'll be pretty obvious to any town paying attention that you were just looking for the easiest mislynch. It's also pretty telling that you'r…

• Quote from Ruki: “HAHA REVENGE VOTING LOL ” Would you be claiming the same if I had voted for you first? :3 You're not really acting pro-town by not answering my posts, thanks for confirming you're (at the very least) not town. :]

• Quote from Ruki: “Oh wow, the slightest bit of pressure and you get defensive. lol Hey you know what I should vote for you! I was voting Pav because I decided to follow vote patterns and go with Froyo, but, hey @Froyo you mind jumping on this guy with me? [unvote]Pav[/unvote] [vote]Zachie[/vote] ” That's cute of you. Here I was thinking that you're supposed to defend yourself in a game of Mafia when you're questioned. I guess I should just lay down and let you attempt to push a mislynch towards …

• Quote from Ruki: “... The notes was for the wagon on Froyo. Please read the words I forgot, k, thanks. ” This is a very strangely defensive post for what you claim is a simple mistake? We can only go off what you write, and you're acting like we're the ones who are making the mistake even though you didn't check your post before sending it.

• Quote from Ruki: “Quote from Zachie: “Quote from Froyo: “Re: Ruki now that I have more time. My primary suspicions about you come from 1) being the biggest voice thorough the game without dying thus far, it's weird that Mafia would lynch Mordred of all people when you would naturally be the biggest threat, 2) your voting behavior has been fairly consistently anti-town, what with Bolero and Tri Force, me as well although all of these are justified to some degree, and keeping attention away from K…

• Quote from Ruki: “I am without question a Hufflepuff. ” You're a very violent Hufflepuff.

• Quote from Froyo: “Re: Ruki now that I have more time. My primary suspicions about you come from 1) being the biggest voice thorough the game without dying thus far, it's weird that Mafia would lynch Mordred of all people when you would naturally be the biggest threat, 2) your voting behavior has been fairly consistently anti-town, what with Bolero and Tri Force, me as well although all of these are justified to some degree, and keeping attention away from Koda at some points, especially regardi…

• Quote from Froyo: “Quote from Zachie: “Everyone knows role selection is random. Anything is possible, and not to mention this is a 5/5 bastard game. This is a very weak defense. ” Role selection, maybe? Alignment selection, very doubtful, especially knowing who the GMs are. Also, "everyone"? Definitely not. Speaking of weak defenses, including such generalizations from someone who kinda sorta screwed up the Mason rules in his last game... ” 1) If it turns out that the GMs chose the mafia themsel…

• Quote from Froyo: “I very, very, very highly doubt they would put me with three Mafia and ZU newbies on a game with much, much more experienced folks. There'd be something seriously messed up about that matchup. ” Everyone knows role selection is random. Anything is possible, and not to mention this is a 5/5 bastard game. This is a very weak defense.

• I've been suspicious of Froyo the entire game, his actions just don't seem to add up to being pro-Town and following Linkle's line of thought I don't like how quickly he is to point the finger. Alas, I did the exact same thing, but mine was just a theory & Froyo seems to be very clearly saying x is true. [vote]Froyo[/vote] I guess we try this again.