Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 1-3 of 3.
  • New to the Wiki World!

Shinytoy87 - - Newbie Central

Thanks for the welcome everyone! I have too many favorite games to name, Skyrim, Zelda and Stardew Valley have to be my current favorites. However, I also love the Final Fantasy 15 game, and was quite happy with most of Mass Effect Andromeda.. except for the facial expressions. Dwerp! I am looking forward to playing the Port of Majora's Mask for the New Nintendo 3DS and well as A Link Between Worlds. : ) I'm also a huge anime fan and currently am hooked on The Ancient Magus Bride. I look forward…

• New to the Wiki World!

Hello Chel, Great to meet you! Thanks for the welcome! I actually just graduated with a Masters in Creative Writing on my career path to owning my own publishing house. My Career advisor suggested I try to do some non-profit or free work to sharpen my skills, gain new skills, and build a portfolio of work. I came into this as a content writer and have always been a huge fan of Zelda games. I just finished my first play through of Breath of the Wild and have started again. I am also playing Stard…

• New to the Wiki World!

Hello Everyone, I am new to the Zelda Wiki community! I thought I should pop in here to say how excited I am to work with everyone and learn something new. I look forward to all the things I will learn, create and view. Thanks so much, Shinytoy87