Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 1-40 of 770.
  • SCOOBY DOO MAFIA HUB

Shayface - - Community Archive

Gosh darn it. A big sorry to the town It honestly slipped my mind that I was a backup.

• SCOOBY DOO MAFIA HUB

Shayface - - Community Archive

Can I sign up as a back-up?

• Sign me up as a back-up!

• Lmao, I can only guess that that is cutting sarcasm

• Quote from Shona: “Let's lynch Shayface today, then lynch me tomorrow if he flips green because I'm pretty confident right now that red, red blood will be found on his hands. And then hopefully you might trust me a little more. ” Confident? My dear, you couldn't be farther from the truth. [Vote]Shona[/Vote]

• Quote from HollowmanOfEoL: “I lie detektiv foo's "I'm a townie" and got back a "false". ” Mkay. Thank you for the reminder

• We have less than 12 hours until the end of the day and we haven't really gotten any closer to solving anything.

• Quote from HollowmanOfEoL: “As an absorber I can't do anything till I have been targeted, N2 English targeted me letting me absorb the lie detect. I used the lie detect during N3. ” Can you remind me what you lie detected?

• Let's tell each other all our secrets. Nobody will know.

• Real Mafia Hours Who's up?

• Quote from Sólsetur: “Totally should have lied about your role so the Mafia would have suicided into you Shay :p ” Sadly, it only would've worked if they night-killed me. A lynch does not activate my ability. That would be a sick role though. The Absolver: If they are lynched the Mafia all dies.

• Okay, some comments Quote from boxes: “Shayface claimed bomb. That's either the truth and he is totally useless to town now, or a convenient lie for someone who didn't take a night action (vanillizer, maybe?) the night TML investigated. ” I knew from the start of this game that I would have a hard time claiming bomb. I would essentially be useless once claiming. I was even considering fake-claiming Beloved Princess so y'all would not lynch me, but I thought that that would be counter productive,…

• Checking in at work. Will be in for discussion in a couple of hours.

• [Unvote]Shona[/Unvote] [Vote]Malon[/Vote]

• Quote from boxes: “ ” Quote from ♬Nafchacho♬: “Quote from boxes: “I thought the evidence against all the remaining unknowns was pretty similar -- Axius tried to push the wagon on Shay after fakeclaiming, while DLR, Shona and AA all voted for ID on Day 1 ” So Axius, a CONFIRMED MAFIA member, voted for Shay? Wait, if the killer get killed when killing Shay, and we vote to lynch him, do we die? Nah. Shay was not on the I.D wagon, but was he on the Axius or Linkle wagon? ” I was not on either wagon …

• Well. This sucks. Should I even bother claiming? I am King Bob-omb the Bomb. Useless after claiming lmao. My only request is that you win this for me guys. "This great [Town] will endure as it has endured, will revive and will prosper. So, first of all, let me assert my firm belief that the only thing we have to fear is fear itself—nameless, unreasoning, unjustified terror which paralyzes needed efforts to convert retreat into advance. In every dark hour of our national life a leadership of fran…

• Quote from HollowmanOfEoL: “Quote from Captain Harrie: “OH and @HollowmanOfEoL ........ STUFF...... should you be blocked, you would absorb it as copying is the first action to be resolved. ” I was told otherwise. Also, don't dig the argument we should lynch the siblings due to lylo. The three people that have kinda soft claimed, AA, Shona and Shay, can any of your abilities be tested somehow? ” Unless we have a role cop, a cop, or you lynch me, no. It's hard to test me because I have no specifi…

• Quote from The Missing Link: “@Shayface - Unknown, claims his ability is helpful to the Town but useless if revealed. He hasn't been anywhere near any of the Mafia lynches; in fact, he's not been on any of them, even the popular ones. Not sure if that's a result of bad time zone choices or what have you, but at this point I'm suspicious. I literally don't have anything to say in his favour at the moment. He didn't have a night action N3 per my result. And he hightailed it off the ID wagon immedi…

• Quote from The Missing Link: “Quote from Shayface: “Man, I'm in quite a pickle if I get to be the top lynch candidate, my role would not help me get out of it if i roleclaimed ” Mr. Shayface, how many licks does it take to get to the centre of my problem with you? The world may never find out. I'm about to play the pot-calling-the-kettle-black card since I did something similar yesterday, but I call out Townies who effectively shell out their vote to someone else as if to abdicate all responsibi…

• Man, I'm in quite a pickle if I get to be the top lynch candidate, my role would not help me get out of it if i roleclaimed

• Quote from The Missing Link: “There's other stuff in here that I want to reply to, but I'm going to strike this up first: Quote from Shayface: “Give me a lynch then. Who do you want to lynch? ” Quote from Shayface: “If you go Shona, I'll go Shona. That will put her in a tie with Naf. ” VOTEY VOTEY ” I'm cry

• Quote from boxes: “> Give me a lynch then. Who do you want to lynch? Read my beautiful color-coded post. And note that without any info from my role, all I can do is speculate. ” If you go Shona, I'll go Shona. That will put her in a tie with Naf.

• Quote from boxes: “Quote from Shayface: “Okay, I'm fine with a Nafchacho vote going forward. The whole lying not lying is just a big mess and I don't like the way he lied and all that. Now moving forward, i suggest that Sólsetur should block someone they have not blocked before and then tomorrow, based on the results of everyone's night actions we'll put some heads on the chopping block How does that sound? ” I get that Naf screwed up but no one has counterclaimed them, so what's the point of th…

• Quote from Sólsetur: “I can agree with that, though I'm not sure who would be a decent block outside of Shona. Who I blocked last night lmao. ” The problem with blocking Shona again is that, IF she is Mafia, another Mafia member can perform the kill. If she is NOT Mafia, the Mafia can intentionally not kill someone in order to frame her. Just think about that. I don't control what you do, It's all up to you.

• Okay, I'm fine with a Nafchacho vote going forward. The whole lying not lying is just a big mess and I don't like the way he lied and all that. Now moving forward, i suggest that Sólsetur should block someone they have not blocked before and then tomorrow, based on the results of everyone's night actions we'll put some heads on the chopping block How does that sound?

• Quote from Allanon Avalon: “Quote from Shayface: “Quote from Allanon Avalon: “I was quick to hope off because I was confused on the Absorber role, @Shona I've never encountered it before, and I was not aware of it's abilities. So, you can rest easy there. Yes, I've flown under the radar, but for good reason. I would rather stay quiet and not draw attention too much. That's just how I play, regardless of role. ” I respect that, but I do remember that one of the vets said that the job of the town …

• Quote from Allanon Avalon: “I was quick to hope off because I was confused on the Absorber role, @Shona I've never encountered it before, and I was not aware of it's abilities. So, you can rest easy there. Yes, I've flown under the radar, but for good reason. I would rather stay quiet and not draw attention too much. That's just how I play, regardless of role. ” I respect that, but I do remember that one of the vets said that the job of the town (and especially vanilla townies, as they have noth…

• Quote from Shona: “Slightly Random Question: If the roleblocker visited the absorber, would they gain the roleblocking power? Or would the absorber be blocked from both gaining the roleblocking power and using the power they gained the previous night, or just the latter? ” I would say that the way these roles interact is up to the GM. But I think that since the Absorber role is more of a passive role, it would not be roleblocked and would absorb the roleblocking power.

• I'm going to hold off on voting until TML replies to my questions about what he saw me doing last night. What he says will sway my vote.

• I would love to roleclaim, but it makes my role basically useless and I would be a glorified vanilla townie. I will say that I don't have a night action and that if utilized correctly, I can have a positive impact on the town.

• Quote from Sólsetur: “If Shayface is what I'm assuming Shayface is, and is the reason why TML didn't want to put out the information he gained, then I don't want a claim from them :p ” I'm probably not what you assume sorry Quote from The Missing Link: “ @Shayface, I saw what you were up to last night. Did things go well? ” Oh yeah, things went just swell seeing as though I have no night action. Did you get a result that says otherwise?

• Quote from blackbird: “I've mostly just skimmed the posts for today and missed reading a couple of the ones from D3. Looks like Foo is dead and flipped role cop. I'm of the impression that mafia probably know my role by now. I'm not opposed to sharing with the town if necessary, but ... since I haven't been prompted to do so I don't think that is a priority right now. What I do want to point out is that two people are claiming motivator... Nafchacho has been claiming motivator for a while and Sh…

• I'm home and reading through the thread right now.

• I am not the motivator. Hope that helps! I'll be back in a few hours.

• Just checking in from the break room at work. Will be in to catch up in an hour or so. I'm off work in 4 hours.

• Well, I'm out until EOD. My vote for Malon still stands.

• Quote from Linkle: “If you've got reason to believe Foo is town, then by all means, please tell me. But until then I'm sticking with my feelings and TML's claim. ” Did you not see Foo's roleclaim?? I would say that that is good proof as it aligns with his actions in the game.

• Well I'm going to sign off for tonight. I'll be up in 7 hours and be around for maybe and hour and then I have work until EOD. I should hopefully be able to answer questions, contribute my thoughts, and place a final vote at that point. Goodnight all.

• Quote from Sólsetur: “@Shayface what is your opinion on Naf? (Refer to my previous post for stuff on him) ” Based on this game, he's seemed a little off. I've seen him be kind of impulsive and quick to act. But this game in particular he's been on the peripheral in my opinion. It's kinda scummy to me, but I wouldn't flat out say that he is mafia based on this observation.

• Quote from boxes: “@Shayface I doubt the ending votes on Axius mean anything considering the counterclaim that prompted them. Better to look at those on Axius before the claim IMO. ” It was just Harrie before the counterclaim. That puts a hack of a lot more people on my list I guess. But the three I mentioned specifically still have the worst record based on voting and overall activity. Allanon Avalon wrote: Quote from Allanon Avalon: “@Shayface As she previously stated multiple times, Linkle wa…