Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 1-6 of 6.
  • I am for this. As over-kill as it may seem to include this type of information, I believe it is the whole point for us to display any details that are given to us, as silly or insignificant as they may seem to us or any other person. It also helps clarify information that might be unknown to some users/viewers. People are also more accepting about genders and what people identify as, so I wouldn't doubt seeing more characters falling into the problem as well. I also feel that having this informa…

• Things to Do

Caffeinated Pixel - - Zelda Wiki

Not a bad three to choose from at all. Though Rusta could almost fit into two of our catagory choices, as there are currently no sources for him either. So there is a ton of things that could be added. Seeing how the Jim article was not made from last week, I might take a stab at that. I don't usually work on the text part of the Wiki, but it seems like an easy start to that kind of work. Unless anyone else wants to try their hand at article creation, because I most certainly wont stop anyone el…

• Things to Do

Caffeinated Pixel - - Zelda Wiki

Great to see some well needed effort has hit some of these articles. The Blacksmith's Wife is much better, and I think we maybe able to remove the Stub template on the article. It seems we're missing her in game model though, so we'll have to look into getting that and adding it in. Still lots of room for improvements for anyone willing to jump in, and any questions and concerns can be a asked right here. Even if you have ideas for improving, but not sure how to execute those actions.

• Good day everyone! We'd like to improve our "Did You Know..." section on the Main Page by adding a lot more interesting trivia to it. Trivia sections are arguably one of our greatest attractions for readers, so our goal is to provide enough dynamic content to get people interested in learning from these articles. You can help us by suggesting interesting trivia tidbits in this thread to feature on the main page. These can range anywhere from the awesome to the weird so long as it's interesting, …

• Greetings. I am Caffeinated Pixel, or better known as just Pixel on the Wiki. I joined back in 2010, where I removed backgrounds from the images that were placed within the Image Request page. Quiet as I am, I kept to myself. Constantly reading the Help Guide over and over, and watching other peoples edits, so that I could finally learned the basics of editing. As of November 2014, I was given the opportunity to be part of the main staff. Still no regrets joining this awesome team. My contributi…

• For my inspirations, I try to collect images of art that I really like on Pinterest. Which I understand is a weird answer, but it gives me a place to look over all these awesome things people have made, and remind myself of the creative things I can still do. As for influences, I read a lot of web comics, so I'm sure some of them have made a change in my own art style. And that leaves motivations, which has to be my favorite, cause I have three answers for that. 1. Music. More importantly, sound…