Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 1-40 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.
  • What made you smile today?

Chukapi - - General Chit-Chat

Watching my friiend do maths homework while I didn't. (I don't have to do maths anymore >D)

• Female Gorons???????

Chukapi - - General Zelda

I don't know how much relevance this has to the actual topic of this thread, but has anyone else noticed how gorons in OoT were a little more feminine while the majority of the Zora's seemed rather masculine? Whereas in TP, the two completely shifted roles and the Zora's became very slender and feminine while the Gorons are almost 100% masculine in TP. Odd. But as for the female gorons. 18336_1161843580205_1651313105_30419785_6664978_n.jpg That is all.

• I just want to wish everyone on ZU a very MERRY CHRISTMAS! Thank you for all the fun times, ZU. A whole year of fun, and a new year to come, surely delivering the level of awesomeness you are known for. My life would be quite different if it wasn't for you, and I wouldn't have met some of the most awesome people I know. Thank you! Have a lovely Christmas, a Happy New Year and an overall top-notch holiday.

• My maths teacher helped me come to the realization that maths is stupid.

• Chukapi's Sketchpad

Chukapi - - Creative Corner

Quote from Vynrah: “I know you already mentioned the body, but that's what really sticks out to me as being off. The size of her neck looks fine, but I think she could really use some larger shoulders (to me it looks as though her neck is thicker than her two shoulders put together). Other than that though, I think it looks quite nice. I like the amount of detail in her eyes (the right one may have a bit of a bigger iris though) and ears. I'm also not sure if it's the style, just me, or an actua…

• How has ZU changed your life?

Well, it's retained my geek status ;D And I've also met some awesome people who I never want to lose contact with <3

• Chukapi's Sketchpad

Thank you for your comments! And to Koulatio, I have been drawing... well, since I could draw xD It's on and off thought, not consistent, but I always have art as a major subject at school, and I'm stydying in sixth form (like college in america). Update: Floyvilie_Themius_by_Chukapi.jpg Floyvillie - Own character Took me about 5+ hours? Not completely satisfied with this drawing, her body was annoying to draw, but I just left it to avoid excessive rubbings on the paper. Raiku_Themius_by_Chukap…

• What are Dreams?

Chukapi - - Serious Discussion

Yes. It's something I have always, and will always, wonder. What are dreams? Quote from Wikipedia: “Dreams are a series of images, ideas, emotions, and sensations occurring involuntarily in the mind during certain stages of sleep. The content and purpose of dreams are not fully understood.” It seems that no one can fully understand yet what dreams are, but the many different speculations really make you wonder. Dream theories As well as these, some believe it's to do with your spirit, believing …

• If you were a Pokémon...

Chukapi - - Entertainment

Gengar

• Quote from RENEEgade: “A "real" smile. (last picture for awhile...) S7307673.png” You have a lovely smile! Very jealous. Okay, there will be some camwhoreness following, so please brace yourselves! I was camping earlier this week and we went to the beach! 6574_1085557233094_1651313105_30266190_6068811_n.jpg I've never posed like this before! 6574_1085557593103_1651313105_30266199_4524918_n.jpg I love my Dad <33 6574_1085558473125_1651313105_30266221_1477701_n.jpg Thumbs up. I think my shades are…

• Chukapi's Sketchpad

Chukapi's Sketchpad Please read this before looking at my art Hi! My friend and I have inspired one another recently into drawing, and, well, suffice to say this inspiration has led to an addiction, and I have produced countless drawings within less than two weeks. In any case, I wish to share my work with the ZU community and get some STRICT critisism. I want to improve and I appreciate every form of critisism Please post a critisism if you comment! That's my main aim (and no, this isn't modest…

• Quote from Forte: “Oooh. Likes the hair.” This eye colour suits you a lot! Much better than the bright blue one - it looks more natural ;D Vynrah: So pretty! Love your hair Also, your shirt makes me go like this : DDDDDDDDDDDDD

• OoT's Title Sequence

Chukapi - - Classic Zelda

It gives me goosebumps every single time

• I've asked my friends to marry me thousands of times! In fact, I'm married to a friend ;D *laughs* But seriously, I see where you're coming from, it's just so much easier to say on the internet because you can't see the person, and there's no obligation to talk to them in real life ever, especially if they live in another country. It's not that awkward.

• I think I should stop just posting flattering photos of me and post something that's more realistic! 5216_108218867943_527452943_2309085_6937778_n.jpg That was a heck of a windy day, I'm telling you. mee.jpg Privacy, but yeah we were silly that day ;D 6574_1082783763759_1651313105_30260773_8339947_n.jpg Had a bit of an experiment to see what Chukapi really looks like... I think it's quite awesome : D

• if you had 1 million dollars

this[/url] website. Then proceed to buy sensible things like house, etc. ;D but merchandise spree first.

• Quote from RENEEgade: “it's been awhile S7307565.png” Quote from smallville boy: “Renee without his fake eyes looks so ordinary.” I think she looks a heck of a lot prettier with her natural eye colour. Brown really suits her ;D And yeah, Renee, you're very pretty (as you most definitely already know). You need to smile more! (a real smile!) your smile is so lovely.

• We Nayrulians are so full of Wisdom and hot Nayruness ;D

• desktop-1.jpg <33 I love this wallpaper, especially when it's a nice sunny day. It really feels fitting.

• Untitled-5.gif

• I'm pretty convinced these people are trying to make me vomit on purpose. It's some sort of evil genuis' plan!

• Obviously the dancing one (Kamaro's Mask) Kamaro's_Mask.png I can dance in time with the hot Terminian girls : D

• Hi

Chukapi - - Newbie Central

Welcome to ZU! ;D Enjoy your time around and stay active!

• halloween costumes

For halloween I'm dressing as Sally from The Nightmare Before Christmas this year: nightmare_before_christmas_sally.jpg 31k%2BjlNiNPL._SL500_AA280_.jpg I love that film to pieces, and any opportunity I get to show that, I'll take. ;D

• Mmm. I want to say hearing, because I just thought about it to myself now and never being able to hear my friends' voices again, or the sound of music or my dad or anything like that would really just break my heart. But also, I would hate to never be able to see my friends smiling or as most have said, be able to play a video game. I'm gonna have to go with... Sight, definitely.

• Navi vs Midna

Everyone who has voted so far have obviously either been drunk, stoned, have a huge hangover, have had no sleep or just plain insane. Midna is OBVIOUSLY the better choice. Her character is so snazzy and loveable in a really wierd way, like, her character is really snappy to Link but you love her attitude anyway. Midna all the way, bizzaches

• Quote from SirJoshizzle: “P050809_1727.jpg” ****! I want that wallscroll! D: D: D: *laughs becuase she noticed the wallscroll way before the pretty face* xD

• Quote from Gilligan: “Everything about Chukapi is just so cute. The name, the avatar, the signature, the gobble-de-gook in her CR, her location with the little winking face, her actual face, the hair, the bows in hair, the facial expression, the fact it is all monochrome but the blue stands out. Even her join date seems cute. I am so close to just giving the computer screen a hug.” *smiled* I'm very, very flattered ^_^ Thank youu! Quote from Felix the Cat: “Eeee! Panique reminds me of Zooey Desc…

• Join or be killed ;D But yes, wow, 120 years. Well done for making it this far, Nintendo!

• Quote from Aeffles: “Chukapi, that pic of you is mad adorable. Now go smile and be happy.” I WILL SMILE WHEN I SEE A NEW AEFFLES

• Quote from nesi: “That shade of blue looks lovely on you. :3 And you are adorable. x3” Thank you so much! *^_^* Quote from Anime_Queen: “that she is :p For some reason, chukapi just looks very ... ghibli xD Like so: chukapiSM.jpg :>” Ah! I absolutely love that picture! ^_^ *hnuggle anime_queen* (yes the N makes all the difference!) Quote from Aeffles: “Beh, your friends are weird, did they see the ring? This thread is still sad.” My ring kicks ass! But my finger has gone really dry because of it…

• Quote from raunm: “ dsc0100phm.jpg” You look really nice in this photo, and the guy next to you in the green shirt has a beautiful smile! :3 Quote from Lieutenant Lollipop: “shoes009.jpg got bored.” I actually swear down my shoes are exactly the same as yours, down to the last stiching. Fake knock off brand? Quote from Peekay: “5288_219637365639_512820639_7926691_3099233_n.jpg Look it's me upside down. xD” You look nice in this picture! : D 6574_1078342732736_1651313105_30250050_5832892_n.jpg Ir…

• Overalls.png

• Hottest Celebrity

guy-pearce-20070522-259435.jpg Guy Pearce = Balthier Balthier = Hotness I rest my case

• gengar.png That is all

• Your Link

Quote from Silver: “My Link is simply a slave to my controller.”

• How do you picture ZUers?

I am baffled how my brain has managed to conjur this image for Link Shocking.

• Link's hair color

I think it should totally be green.

• In about a year's time, I reckon about 98% of the people *****ing about this game now will deem it the best Zelda game so far. Shut up and stop critisising the game just because it's got trains in it. While I agree Nintendo are rapidly going downhill with all the new stupid wiifit stuff, I appreciate any little bit of Zelda we can get from them, regardless of whether it's not up to the standards of OoT. It's difficult for them to live up to OoT's standards, and I honestly like the fact that whi…

• Well-Hello :P

Chukapi - - Newbie Central

Welcome! : D Have fun around here, as Nesi said, read over the rules and get adopted and also join a clan! We Nayrulians are the hottest. ;D