Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 1-25 of 25.
  • Oh you are right, Mario Tennis is a good one too

• Quote from Quik E Nogg: “Quote from HylianRaptor: “At the very least, Mario 64, Mario Kart, the Zelda titles, and such will be on there. ” I would say Mario 64, Mario Kart, Smash Bros, at least one of the Mario Parties, both Zelda titles, the F-Zero game for the N64, Banjo-Kazooie and Golden Eye if they can get all the proper issues and rights out of the way, and maybe one of the WWF games because those were pretty popular. ” Donkey Kong 64 will have to be on there as well. They seem hell-bent o…

• Im 30 with the body of a 40 year old, the face of a 24 year old, and the mind of a 20 year old. People tend to struggle at guessing my age due to the fact I "look so young", yet struggle to get up from a crouched position without groaning in pain.

• Glad you sorted it out. PSN handles that game really strangely, downloading that content as it released was a nightmare. Speaking of Life is Strange, anyone played the Captain Spirit "demo" yet? I ended up playing it on my Xbox One as I couldn't find it on the PSN store, only to find out later that it is hiding under the demo section as Life is Strange 2.

• Waluigi Appreciation Thread.

SxcWaluigi - - General Gaming

@Orion I haven't been thinking about Waluigi game plots for years I swear... Haha

• Waluigi Appreciation Thread.

SxcWaluigi - - General Gaming

Ok, I feel a Waluigi game should be a crime heist style of game. Waluigi brings Wario in on a theiving operation, and together the brothers must set about theiving from the rich around the mushroom kingdom. The final level ends up being the brothers trying to steal Bowser's most valuable treasure, the big heist. Turns out it is just princess peach, and the brothers have somehow unknowingly become heroes.

• I've been working my way through Ys VIII (about 16 hours in), as well as playing Shining Resonance Refrain for a review. Also have Octopath Traveler and Captain Toad to play. This month that has been brutal on the wallet!

• New yet old

SxcWaluigi - - Newbie Central

Welcome to the forums! There are so many nice people on these boards that I'm sure you will enjoy your time here.

• Dawn of my first day

Haha well the apology is more a courtesy rather than any admittance of guilt, they will never stop. Was quite proud of my terrible "Winter has come to house Laboster" title on the GoT composer playing the theme on a Labo piano article

• Dawn of my first day

We all love kangaroo fighting, despite it being highly illegal And a hello back to you @Amadriena. Has been a lot of fun being a part of this forum and site. I apologise for all the terrible puns I sneak into my news articles as well, haha

• Dawn of my first day

Thank you, been getting a lot of compliments on the avatar which is nice. Have you spent much time in Australia? Besides the crazy weather and every animal trying to kill you it is a pretty nice place to live

• Quote from john_marston: “I mentioned that I wanted an F-Zero game, but I'm totally not expecting it btw, lol. I think Miyamoto sees no future in it, apparently saying he felt the series had 'peaked'. The last game was nearly 15 years ago... But I could see Retro Studios bringing it back (just *maybe*), with a twist. That old Star Fox X F-Zero rumour would be sweet if true. ” It's sad to hear him say that, considering how great the series was. Really am hoping those Star Fox x F-Zero rumours are…

• 1. It is tough to pick just one to put here. Whatever the new From Software game is though, that would have to be the one I'm most excited for. 2. An F-Zero game would definitely surprise me, considering how dormant that franchise has been. I love those games too so seeing a new entry be revealed would make me very happy. 3. Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE making its way to the Switch. Not enough people played it, and it is by far my favorite game on the Wii U. I really believe it deserves a new lease…

• Dawn of my first day

I had it on Wii U but didn't really play it. Bought the 3ds version later and didn't like it very much, solely because it didn't run too well. The amount of added content though is completely insane!

• Dawn of my first day

Thank you, I can't give my brother enough praise for his work on my avatar. Once I've done the Hyrule Warriors review it'll free up more time to browse these forums and start getting involved. The game is just so massive!

• Dawn of my first day

Thank you Serenity. It seems people here make it easy to feel comfortable on the forum, so I couldn't be happier for having my application accepted for the site and joining these forums. I'm always up for a chat too

• Dawn of my first day

Thank you very much. My brother made the avatar for me. I asked him for a picture of Waluigi being sexy and he nailed it

• Dawn of my first day

For sure! It seems this forum is going to be a pleasant addition to getting my application accepted for news writer on the site. Not only get a new writing gig but also join what seems to be a great community. Definitely a win-win.

• Dawn of my first day

If it is a you thing then it must be a me thing too. The toxic behavior of every forum I joined was just not worth the few good conversations I would get out of them. I'm also not a Reddit or chat person, so I understand that. I will stop worrying now you've said not to worry

• Dawn of my first day

Will do, thank you for the warm greetings. Everyone seems so welcoming here, definitely different to my previous forum experiences that's for sure! My first news article was posted today too about the dockless Switch, so I'm slowly getting my bearings here. Taking part in discussions outside of this thread will be my next brave endeavor, haha.

• Dawn of my first day

Think I will see who I get chatting with in my time here and decide what clan to join based on that. That said, the clan test does sound fun and worth doing.

• Dawn of my first day

I unfortunately didn't give Hyrule Warriors enough of a go when it was on Wii U. The 3ds version was pretty rough as well so I didn't enjoy that too much, but playing it on Switch I regret not putting in the time on Wii U. I'm having a blast! @Winnie thank you for the welcome. I feel OoT is such a great game to start on. I will definitely check out the general chit chat. Can't believe I didn't mention my unhealthy love of anime haha. Maybe the clan test would be a good idea to help me decide. Th…

• Dawn of my first day

Hello @Skywing, the first impression is definitely positive. Makes me excited to get involved that's for sure. I've been itching to do a Zelda game bender soon, so I'll be starting with Skyward Sword. Two recommendations is more than enough to sway me, just gotta finish my review of Hyrule Warriors. I've had that review thrust upon me due to the reviewer who initially had it being overworked right now. Not going to complain though, I was playing it anyway haha. Been looking into the clans, seems…

• Dawn of my first day

Thank you all for the warm welcome. Definitely a great sign when the comments on your introduction post are so nice. @Chel thank you for the tips, I'll have to check up on that thread and look into the clans. Hopefully I won't ask anything too obvious and look like a dummy haha. @TruEdge67 that's a very solid top 5. I'm also a big fan of the Oracle games, especially Seasons. Embarrassingly, I have still yet to play Skyward Sword despite owning it. It will definitely be the next Zelda I play afte…

• Dawn of my first day

Hello everyone, how are you all? My name is Lachlan Bruce, and I have just joined the news team here at Zelda Universe. That means you should start to see news articles from me on the site in the near future. I'll also try to post in the forums here from time to time, so hopefully I will get to chat with a bunch of you. A little about me, I'm a 30 year old from Australia, am a musician, and I also write reviews and features based around the Switch for another site. I have a love of retro games a…