Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 1-40 of 570.
  • BoJack Horseman

orchid - - Entertainment

My boyfriend and I binged the entire season the day it came out. A lot of this season was hard to watch. For some reason, I was not expecting Bojack to develop an opioid addiction. I guess because he seemed to be doing so well in the beginning of the season. I deal with that in my own family and seeing "spend time" with Hollyhock by looking for pills hit a little too close to home for me. Did anyone else think this season could work pretty well as a series finale? It seemed to offer a lot more c…

• Quote from Vulpes: “I like Luigi's Mansion more than most people. Luigi's Mansion is well-remembered, but mostly as a jeu d'esprit, whereas it's one of the few games I've played through multiple times. Maybe it's just because I'm fond of dark stuff, but something about that game is just so charming that I've never gotten tired of it. ” We never got around to buying a memory card after the one we had got corrupted so I've played through that game more times than I can remember. There are very few…

• How Are You Saving Money?

orchid - - General Chit-Chat

It's still a work in progress but this is what has been working for me so far: - I've changed how I think about objects. I used to buy new clothes pretty often just because I wanted them without realizing I didn't actually need them until after I got home. I was buying stuff for my bullet journal that I'm too busy to even use anymore. Just pointless stuff. Now I'm working on minimizing what I already have and really sitting on purchases before I make them. - I set up my direct deposit to automat…

• What's on your wish list?

I recently went through and deleted quite a few things from my Amazon wish list because I'm trying to live more minimally. These are things I ended up keeping on there: - robot vacuum cleaner - glass food storage containers - set of 5 resistance bands I don't really need but I like the colors more than my current ones - set of 3 artificial lavender plants - bedding set - shower caddy for tall bottles - 2-tier dish drying rack - queen size microplush blanket - desk - Hydro Flask - desk chair - Fu…

• I ended up going with Medium, at least for personal things. I'll probably buy a domain for a more professional portfolio soon. Here's my first piece: medium.com/@sierrae/a-response…riend-of-one-65c1642f17ea Sharing writing with people I know in real life is anxiety-inducing for some reason, haha.

• Two questions: 1. What is the best way to start freelance writing/editing online? 2. What is the best platform to start a blog? I'm currently an independent contractor for a company that pays $8 for a 425 word SEO article (the pay will go up if I get "promoted" to the next writing level), but it's difficult to find work items that aren't super boring. The articles I have written have been slightly interesting for me, but I had to wade through a couple dozen with keywords like "plumbing Jacksonvi…

• My boyfriend and I discovered mold the other day in our coffee maker since I've been making cold brew so much. At least we aren't alone in our filth!

• Baby on the way!

Quote from Momofzelda: “Thanks so much for your feedback. I love the name Majora but obviously can't justify it due to the evil behind it. But then I look at it the other way.... My husband has never played Zelda, key alone majora's mask and when I mentioned naming the baby Majora he fell in love with the name. Even without knowing the backside of the evilness. So im trying to picture would others appreciate the name as a nice name or would it be strictly aligned with the series. ” It is a nice …

• BoJack Horseman

orchid - - Entertainment

Comedy Central is going to start airing reruns.

• BoJack Horseman

orchid - - Entertainment

I love Bojack Horseman and I can't wait for the next season. It's one of the few shows where I can rewatch episodes without getting bored or just using it as background noise. There are so many small gags throughout episodes that can take a second or third viewing to even catch, such as this one: yp5fi631y1ox.png My only gripe with the show is that it's kind of difficult to explain to people who have never heard of it without making it sound really strange.

• I love natural light indoors and a minimal amount of things. My bedroom is my favorite room in the house, and it just has a mattress on a short metal platform, a large mirror, a floor lamp, a nightstand, a two tier shelf, and a couple of sentimental things on the walls.

• Let's talk about... Memes.

Quote from Serenity: “I really like the Spongebob memes lol such as” I live for SpongeBob memes, especially the ones that will list characters from different shows/movies as characters from SpongeBob. I have no idea what the first meme I ever saw was. It was probably one of those cheeseburger ones. My favorite memes these days (aside from the SpongeBob ones) are Vines and pretty much anything on /r/wholesomememes. I have a 14 year old sister that keeps me up to date with most of the new ones lol

• General Skincare

Quote from boxes: “I have verrrryyyyy dry skin. Dry everywhere, so so dry...” Have you ever tried any lotions with hyaluronic acid in them? I recently bought Derma E's hydrating night cream with HA and it's done wonders for my moisture barrier. Quote from Moriquendi: “I mainly use water in my face :p Morning and evening.” I'm so jealous!

• I'm almost finished with Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep. I couldn't put it down for about two days a couple of weeks ago, but then life started getting busy. I'm definitely going to finish it this week though!

• What Pleases You? Volume 2!

Minimizing the house. I've reclaimed a whole shelf in my closet so far and made an entire corner of my bedroom 10x more functional and cozy. I'm tackling the kitchen and hallway closet today.

• Quote from Lady Sunshine: “What are people's opinions on creamer? I enjoy the tastes of some, but I always feel icky having it because I feel like it's just artificial and unhealthy. ” I like simpler flavors. My go-to drink at Starbucks is a vanilla sweet cream cold brew with extra cream and I always use a bunch at home too. I love Coffee Mate's Natural Bliss creamer. It tastes so much better than the regular kind imo. The last time I tried to get adventurous with my creamer I bought some peanut…

• Quote from BackSet: “The first time I had to get to my place to live it and it will never be again I gotta is time for you you to be happy to do it and then I gotta is that I like it to you you know what you gotta is I wanna is that I love you and I wanna was your time of year you had to go to school today so you can have it for a little while and I will be back in town for sure maybe we could meet at first and I will get it done before we get home and I get that I wanna is that you don't know w…

• Whatcha want *right now*

Mac and cheese.

• Volunteer Work

I'm registered as a volunteer at my local animal shelter, but I haven't been since my orientation. It's hard to find time since my boyfriend and I both work full-time and only have one car at the moment. I also emailed my elementary school librarian a week or so ago about volunteering in the afternoons next school year. Hopefully I hear something back soon so I can get some relevant future career experience!

• General Skincare

@Winnie I don't get as much sun as I should but I do take a vitamin D supplement on a sporadic basis and it does help when I actually take it regularly. My acne has also cleared up significantly when I stopped drinking dairy! I still eat it because I wanna enjoy my food lol but yeah diet is definitely a factor too

• General Skincare

I'm curious about what kind of skincare routines the rest of ZU has~ I've been struggling with acne for like a decade now, and I'm only just now starting to find a routine that keeps it relatively under control. As a teenager, I used just about every acne control product on the market but I was never taught how important moisturizing was, so I basically made 0 progress no matter how effective the stuff I used was supposed to be. I went to a dermatologist in my second year of college, and he basi…

• Quote from Serenity: “I really like Daylio. It's a great app for checking my mood cycles, and how I'm feeling throughout the month. It was interesting to see just how much of a roller coaster of mood shifts I was on. As of now, I'm like continually "ehh," which is technically better than the roller coaster I was on, even if it has left me a little unmotivated. ” I tried to use Daylio for a few weeks but my mood was pretty much always neutral. New app I can't live without: Google Photos. I have l…

• So I had to reset my password because I'm logging in on a brand new phone, and I still had to go through this weird process. The page with the random strings of numbers filled out was actually for a user ID and security key, not a password like I initially said.

• Health/Fitness/Wellness 2018!

I finally got all the junk and cardboard boxes out of our spare room so we officially have a little home gym now. We only have an 8lb. kettlebell, but we also have plenty of resistance bands, MMA gear, a yoga mat, and this thing (which is my least favorite thing ever). Now there really are no excuses for not doing a little something everyday.

• What are you buying?

I bought myself some new shoes (all black Nike Downshifters) and my boyfriend a Grip Master to help with his jiu jitsu.

• I remember ZU when...

@Void Phantom did you used to have a Taiko Drum Master avatar? I think I remember you lol

• Fran Bow. It's a point and click, so the gameplay isn't very compelling but the story sucked me in more than most games. It's also definitely not everyone's cup of tea, and I'd be surprised to see it on anyone else's list.

• Can you tell my baby brother is excited about me graduating? 2018-05-07-09.02.25-1.jpg

• When business is slow and the district manager stops by for a random visit, I feel like the personification of this emoticon when I try to look busy:

• I'm a shift leader/manager at Papa John's. I should really be an assistant GM on salary by now but our district manager is like Mr. Krabs when it comes to raises and he takes forever to do anything anyway. I would be a lot more frustrated about it if my GM wasn't so awesome.

• I thought he was a good Spider-Man, but he wasn't a good Peter Parker if that makes any sense.

• Who’s Your Avatar?

Guts because I love a tragic character.

• How Do You Like Your Coffee?

I make my own cold brew. The taste really jus depends on what you use. I have some red velvet flavored coffee that I've been using that's really good -- the red velvet flavor is really subtle.

• It's going to be very difficult for anyone else to embody wolverine like Hugh Jackman did imo. And after Logan I'm not really ready to see a new one yet anyway.

• I usually lift for about an hour.

• I remember ZU when...

That just reminded me that he made a couple of songs for Nayru! youtu.be/gQSwXNILzYU youtu.be/VeYaJry_jM0

• I remember ZU when...

Quote from Silver: “Quote from gamtos: “wait was Sol also the Dude at one point or was that someone else? ” That was someone else. I wonder where Sam is now... ” As far as I can tell from Facebook, he's still making music and he has a girlfriend now!

• Raise your hand if you have ever been personally victimized by Winnie's user title hahaha But seriously, I'm feeling great about lifting again even though my body is sore everywhere right now. I can't wait to get my strength and confidence back to where it used to be.

• I went to the gym for the second day in a row today. I haven't been consistently in a very long time because it got too easy to make the excuse of not having enough time to go on top of work and everything else. It sucks having to do everything at significantly lower weights than what I used to do, but it's my fault that I have to start over so like suck it up buttercup lol

• (Hidden Content)