Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 1-26 of 26.
  • Are third party softwares allowed?

Chuck - - Zelda Wiki

There's no problem with using third party software to get better quality files. It actually has been used before to get models (see here and here, for example). We are currently hiring new trainees with different fields of expertise, so if you have experience with datamining and 3D models you can apply here if you like.

• Quote from HylianKnight: “Zelda Wiki independently concluded that this means it's not part of the Zelda universe whatsoever as their Non-Canon label states "This material is not part of the fictional universe.". Which I think is an unfair conclusion. At the very least that label should be changed, or Hyrule Warriors given it's own unique label. ” Many pages of the help guide need an update as things have changed quite a bit since their inception. The non-canon label basically means that it is no…

• Show off your Zelda Stuff! Thread

Chuck - - General Zelda

I did, now I just need to find space for the new Champion amiibo

• MannedTooth wrote: Quote from MannedTooth: “I don't understand why even if it's only for one character. ” A single character isn't enough to add a whole field to a template. Quote from MannedTooth: “Technically, every character of Twilight Princess has an official given age. Why don't we add this fields to those characters and cite the book ? ” As said before, "around # years old" sounds like a made up number used as a filler. Prima wasn't an official source until PH, when Nintendo Power ceased …

• Most if not all of those fields feel rather pointless. I don't recall any instance where an actual birthday is given, and the only character with a relevant age is basically Link, who doesn't even have a 100% confirmed age, as guides, manuals, and even the creators themselves differ with it. And I wouldn't consider the TP Prima guide a good source for ages, as "around #" doesn't sound encyclopedic at all, but rather like a random number they decided to add. The birthplace and hometown can be eas…

• Well, it's just weird that everyone that claims they have gotten these letters don't have them anymore. Even after a decade of TP's release, there are still no screenshots of them, which is kinda surprising.

• Quote from Canyarion: “I'm not entering Fanadi's place, let's see if that works. ” Outside of the first time I played the game, I have never entered Fanadi's, so that's definitely not a trigger. Quote from Linkle: “They're definitely in the text dump one of you gave me, so I know they do or did exist, at least. ” Text dumps also have unused content, so sadly that doesn't proves that they actually appear in the game. So unless there's real proof, like a screenshot of them, I'm willing to believe …

• Gender v. Pronouns

Chuck - - Zelda Wiki

Just in case you haven't noticed yet, during last week's meeting it was finally decided to go back to the old gender policy. It took longer than expected as we were seeking the most optimal way to reach a consensus for this and future policy discussions. Thanks for your patience.

• Cameos in Articles

Chuck - - Zelda Wiki

Due to the sheer amount of cameos that the Zelda series have, I would suggest including only cameos where the subject actually appears, like the Keese in Mario Kart 8 and Sonic Lost World, rather than just allusions to it, like Fi's mask or Link's clothes in Animal Crossing. Those can stay in the cameos page, especially since we even have a template for that.

Chuck - - General Zelda

Those aren't really Zelda-themed, just standard consoles with the game bundled, so I don't think I'll get them.

Chuck - - General Zelda

Quote from john_marston: “Didn't know they were hard to come by in the USA, but I'm sure Amazon has them. ” Thing is, I don't live in the USA, and sometimes Amazon doesn't ship to here, besides that the US dollar is twice as expensive nowadays. john_marston wrote: Quote from john_marston: “Aren't the U.S. and EU PH DS Lite the same? ” The American one is gold with the Triforce, while the European one is silver with the game's logo and Link with Ciela. I was limited to 1,000 copies and was exclus…

Chuck - - General Zelda

john_marston wrote: Quote from john_marston: “You might want get some of the Limited Editions (if you even care for that). ST tin, FSA big box, SS LE, TWWHD LE, TPHD+Amiibo and some others. ” I would love to get all the limited/special editions, like the ST one you said and the ALBW one, but being exclusive to Europe makes them way to hard and expensive to get. I do have the last ones you mention, which are at the top of the first image, unless you mean another ones. john_marston wrote: Quote fr…

Chuck - - General Zelda

I love collecting official and licensed Zelda merchandise, so here's my collection: Games and consoles zeldauniverse.net/forums/Attac…7bf3c08c024726e0c15f09fd5 Books, guides, manga, etc. zeldauniverse.net/forums/Attac…7bf3c08c024726e0c15f09fd5 Figures and other collectables zeldauniverse.net/forums/Attac…7bf3c08c024726e0c15f09fd5 Posters zeldauniverse.net/forums/Attac…7bf3c08c024726e0c15f09fd5 Stuff missing on the photos include the adventurer's pouch kit for 3DS, the Symphony of the Goddesses t…

• That's just a theory so far, but the fact that they don't appear everytime like every other letter suggests that. If that's the case, it's important to know which version they appear on, as there tend to be glitches exclusive to certain versions, like the Bomb Bag from The Minish Cap that cannot be obtained in the PAL version of the game. It can also be that there's an extremelly specific way to trigger them. If so, it might need some testing to figure it out for certain.

• Quote from Canyarion: “he never heard of these 2 letters though. ” So far it seems that the flag for those letters is bugged, like the Deku Nut upgrade in Ocarina of Time for example, so don't be surprised if no one has heard of them. Not even the official guide mentions those two. TheLegendofZelda30 wrote: Quote from TheLegendofZelda30: “If it's in the text dump that definitely means, without doubt, that it's possible to get them right? ” Not really, text dumps tend to include every text found …

• GameFAQs store saves for both the GameCube and Wii versions, so maybe you can upload them there so anyone can download it.

• Quote from Guilthas: “Gohdan can be missed in the Tower of Gods. ” You can actually take a pictograph of Gohdan while it rests in the boss room after defeating it and still get its figurine, so technically it is not missable.

• Quote from Canyarion: “But perhaps you talked to her, or went into her house? ” I never talked to her, so perhaps you need to meet her first in order to trigger the letter, kinda like Purlo's letter letting you know there's a new challenge in the STAR game after completing the first one.

• Quote from TheLegendofZelda30: “Fanadi's is a lost cause because I got some of the heart pieces she's supposed to point out, and according to another user you can only get if if you basically do a 3 heart run. ” I did the 3 heart challenge before and never got her letter, so not collecting pieces of heart is not a trigger for it.

• We'll be doing some research on the matter, but first we need some information from anyone that has obtained those letters before, including a screenshot of any of them (just to confirm). Also, we need which version of the game you got it from, just to see if they're exclusive to certain versions. These include GameCube, Wii, or HD (Wii U) versions, and which region the game is from: NTSC (America) or PAL (Europe). For the American Wii version, we also need to know if its version 1.0 or 1.1. To …

• Quote from Linkle: “Quote from Canyarion: “I was thinking about Zelda Wiki ; There has to be pages about Impaz and Fanadi. If they don't mention the letters, you can add the question to the "discussion" tab of the page. ” Only problem is, you can't post unless you're a member. Which is fine and dandy, except that they no longer allow just anyone to join. Only administrators and executives and such. ” Anyone can create an account, although it is currently disabled due to the recent spambots, but …

• Zelda Wiki Idea: Health for monsters?

Chuck - - Zelda Wiki

Quote from FrozenDragon150: “I wonder, do the official guides have enemy data and such? That could also be an option. ” The only guide that has something similar is the Link's Awakening one made by Nintendo; however, it only shows the damage dealt to Link, not their health.

• Yes, there are still pages with theories on the wiki, but we are currently working in removing them as we would like to focus on facts only.

• Quote from Nelsyv: “I specifically suggest including rumors about a dual release on the NX, as was supposedly leaked in that youtube video that got taken down (by a guy called SuperMetalDave or something like that?).” Sorry but we do not accept rumors, theories, or leaked material, as respect to the developers.

• Zelda collector wanted

Chuck - - General Zelda

I've been collecting Zelda merch since 1998, so maybe I can help :p Here's a list of my growing collection: User:Chuck - Zelda Wiki

• Quote from JasonBall34: “ And, speaking of, how does whoever it is have access to the Nintendo Assets Library? Its only for the press and businesses and stuff. ” Big fansites and Wikis also have access to the assets library, such as Bulbapedia, or Zelda Universe in this case. Some of the ZU guys are even going to E3 this year, so don't worry about it being illegal or not :p Quote from JasonBall34: “ Moving on, the ads suck. I don't remember there being ads where they are now, namely the top, bot…