Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 1-17 of 17.
  • Hi

Zax - - Newbie Central

Welcome to the best place for all things Zelda.

• My Top Ten Easiest Bosses

Zax - - Creative Corner

I shouldn't have the free time to make a top ten like this, but I do. So I did. blog.zaxatax.com/2018/07/top-t…gend-of-zelda-bosses.html

• This is a post I made to describe my opinions about Ganondorf's Wind Waker appearance. I personally believe this version of Ganon is the greatest one seen so far. blog.zaxatax.com/2018/07/the-k…kness-which-ganon-is.html

• An Eye in the Sky

Zax - - Creative Corner

Just a quick little story about life on Windfall Island. Here we get to learn a little more about one of the town's most involved citizens, Kreeb.

• An Eye in the Sky

Zax - - Creative Corner

My business, which is the business of buying and selling rare valuable items, forces me to travel to all corners of the Great Sea. I’ve been told it’s a strange vocation for a Goron to have, but I wouldn’t trade my life for anyone’s. My favorite part of the job is the many interesting people I meet. Some friendly and some not-so-friendly, some pleasant and some quite strange. Whatever the case may be, I also have a story to tell. Here’s one such story, about a man I met on a small island to the …

• The Soldier's Duty

Zax - - Creative Corner

This is my take on what might have been the final thoughts of the dying soldier found in Ocarina of Time. Listening to his last words has always been one of the more intense and somber moments in any Zelda game(for me at least), and giving the character and his death a little more depth and impact only seemed appropriate. 102550100

• The Soldier's Duty

Zax - - Creative Corner

I can’t… I can’t rest, not until I… not until I warn them. That witch, I should have known she was going to… no, focus, I have to make it back. I shouldn’t have trusted them. Was this the plan of that traitor and his underlings all along? We were fools, all of us. Breathing… I have to keep breathing… but it’s getting harder. She must have wanted it to be slow. Wait, which road is it? Am I going the right way? This isn’t good. Now is not the time to get lost. I have to find him. I have to tell hi…

• Breath of the Wild: The Third Game

Zax - - Creative Corner

Here's a new article I put up on my blog. I really need to get better at posting stuff as soon as I finish it. I managed to get sidetracked after writing this and straight up forgot about it for close to five months. How I remember to do my taxes every year is beyond me. :/ blog.zaxatax.com/2018/05/breath-of-wild-third-game.html Agree or no? Is there anything big you think I missed? Or was any or most of this obvious to you? Let me know.

• The Timeline: Important or No?

Zax - - Creative Corner

Exactly. There's a difference between enjoying the details and letting the details become what matters most.

Zax - - Creative Corner

I think I got my point across, but sometimes it's hard to tell if people get what I'm saying. Let me know what you all think.

Zax - - Creative Corner

This is a question that's been on my mind for a while now. So much time and effort goes into understanding the timeline. Where games fit in the series, how many alternate timelines there are, is Breath of the Wild after Twilight Princess or Wind Waker, etc. That's all well and good, and I'm not saying we shouldn't theorize on all these topics, but I constantly find myself at odds with how some people take it all way too far. From Youtubers like Matpat making videos to explain how wrong the offic…

• Why Zelda's Legend?

Zax - - Creative Corner

A reason or justification for why it is called Legend of Zelda is not needed in or out of game, to be honest. It is just interesting that they decided to give a narrative-focused reason for the title twenty-five years after the fact. My main point is not so much about the exact name and the what-ifs of development history, but rather why Zelda can continue to clearly take precedence over Link. Up until Skyward Sword, it was just a simple translation issue, like with the naming of Donkey Kong.

• Why Zelda's Legend?

Zax - - Creative Corner

This is something I wrote a while ago but until recently never shared. I know a number of people who have questioned why the series is named after Zelda instead of Link, so I came up with what I believe to be a narrative-based explanation as to why the games are named after her. blog.zaxatax.com/2017/10/why-zeldas-legend.html Is this how other fans see it? I always thought this made sense, but I don't hear it talked about much. Let me know what you all think. Also, I haven't posted to ZU in a ve…

• Exactly. It's a conundrum.

• I agree that people were overly critical of this game. It seems like many fans wanted this game to be an updated OoT, which doesn't really make sense to me (I honestly don't think OoT was as great as a lot of people claim it is). I did not start playing LoZ games until 2003, my first game being Wind Waker. As such I never developed any preconceived notions of what the sequels should be like. I guess that helped me enjoy TP for what it was meant to be. I just wish people would understand that the…

• MOD- Post quoted by me as original post was moved. Quote: “Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess is a game for the Nintendo Wii and an installment in the long-running and successful Legend of Zelda series.❤ It was released back in 2006 during the launch of the Nintendo Wii, and is considered one of the best games in the franchise due to its gameplay, story, and visual style. Twilight Princess has been a favorite game of mine since it first came out.❤ Back in '06, I got the Wii on launch day, and th…

• Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess is a game for the Nintendo Wii and an installment in the long-running and successful Legend of Zelda series. It was released back in 2006 during the launch of the Nintendo Wii, and is considered one of the best games in the franchise due to its gameplay, story, and visual style. Twilight Princess has been a favorite game of mine since it first came out. Back in '06, I got the Wii on launch day, and this was the first game I played on it. It was the definitive m…