Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 1-2 of 2.
  • Hey Listen! I'm new!

Orpheon - - Newbie Central

Thank you so much for the welcome, everyone. It's been SO long since I participated in any forums, I wasn't sure how the experience would be, haha. @TruEdge67 That is a pretty solid list too! Believe it or not, I have never finished A Link to the Past, but I definitely appreciate how good it is is many aspects. I also have some issues with BotW, but the positives far surpass the negatives for me, and that makes for which I consider the best open-world game ever released (which doesn't mean it's …

• Hey Listen! I'm new!

Orpheon - - Newbie Central

Why, hello everybody! My name is Yuri and I recently joined the Zelda Universe team as a News Reporter! Very excited to write some awesome articles for everyone to enjoy (hopefully! Haha). I'm 27 years old, Brazilian, extremely passionate about Zelda (duh), Game Design and Storytelling in all its forms. Currently I'm situated in Vancouver, Canada, where I also work in a game studio for mobile platforms. Similar to many of you, the Zelda franchise has been with me since my childhood and it's resp…