Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 1-40 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.
  • Sorry to bother you is finally getting a uk release and i'm so excited to go see it

• Daredevil S3 E4 The buildup to the fucking hallway fight felt like a video game and i LOVE IT. Idc that hallway fights are repeated constantly they're always brilliant. But on a diff note Luke Cage and Iron Fist got cancelled in a week. It seems no coincidence that Disney are now making their own streaming platform and Netflix are losing disney properties. I just wonder if Disney is cancelling them because they aren't appropriate for the new platform, or Netflix are cancelling them to spite Disn…

• BoJack Horseman

Keith - - Entertainment

I've since finished the rest of the season, so i've got no spoilers to worry about

• BoJack Horseman

Keith - - Entertainment

Episode 7 spoilers: (Hidden Content) Really enjoying season 5 so far. Bojack the Feminist and Free Churro have been my favourite episodes of the season, I think the former might be one of my favourite from any season.

• DC Cinematic Universe

Keith - - Entertainment

Is it too soon to call it a day for DC? Henry Cavill is no longer Superman. Gal Gadot is at least controversial in my friend groups and beyond Wonder Woman who else could bring an audience at this point? If the Shazam film didn't look so promising, I would completely count them out. Even then it only looks so good by comparison to the rest of the movies.

• Capt Marvel was the face of Civil War 2, so it's safe to say she's high profile in marvel comic books. It's hard to say how powerful she is, because power in comic books is wildly consistent due to different writers. We've seen comics where The Hulk is sent back to the big bang and survives the creation of the universe through sheer anger, but other comics where thor can tap him out no problem. Fwiw though in the comics Capt Marvel has beaten Thanos in a straight up fight. While the avengers are…

• Advice on gaming headset

Keith - - General Gaming

are you planning on using your snowball? if you keep it static you could just cable manage it along the wall or smth and the wires would be hidden, and then connect whatever wireless headset you like to the tv.

• General Card Games Thread

Keith - - General Gaming

I think the answer is pretty straightforward and simple if i understand you properly. My winrate is 66% because i'm an above average player using an off-meta deck that counters the tier 1 decks while appearing as another deck. This means people mulligan expecting me to be control, then they aren't prepared for the massive tempo plays on turn 3 and 4 with pretty much constant followup. A large part of me winning was simply people not knowing what i was playing. The 57% winrate is not from the hea…

Keith - - General Gaming

There's two things to consider looking at any coverage of hearthstone this month and more importantly this week - decks are really bad, and the meta favours aggro. The former is obvious to any tcg player in that people are experimenting a lot and willing to lose more to learn and the majority become angled towards timmy because the obvious cool effects like Mecha'Thun are easy goals to set. The second i think is more specific to hearthstone. Take these for example~ Your Mech Hunter games have a …

Keith - - General Gaming

It's actually proving to be really easy to trigger With the deck i crafted above, which will likely be considered unoptimised in a month, I can draw my entire deck reliably by turn 11/12, in which case I play Mecha'Thun>Bloodbloom>Cataclysm, which is ten mana when you use Galvanizers to reduce Mecha'Thun a couple turns in advance. 636688328235189935.png 55594.png 76918.png 636688331840573761.png The main drawback is playing Galvanizer gives away your gameplan since Warlock has no mechs, and sinc…

Keith - - General Gaming

So Boomsday came out yesterday and i actually got really good rips from my 150 packs - 13 legendaries (16 including promos). Only missing like 2 that i remotely want, so this should be a really cheap expansion for me lmao. (the avg is like 1 legendary every 25 packs, so i got over double the avg) 636688443628537623.png 636688328235189935.png There were three main goals i had with this expansion. Build a solid Warrior deck involving Mad Genius, a Divine Shield deck in Paladin and win a game with …

Keith - - General Gaming

So Boomsday spoiler season finished today, here's a collection of every card in the new set. I only just got home so i've watched the stream and am just trying to formulate my thoughts still cause it's fresh. Currently Druid is the best class, followed by warlock and then rogue. The second and third place is up for grabs in the new meta, but druid has just gotten a bunch of cards which make their best decks significantly better, while no real counters were provided. (Hidden Content) Namely Druid…

• Are there any people that come to mind @Galedeep? unless youre just referencing people youve personally worked with that we wouldnt know lmao

• Following on from James Gunn's termination at Disney, Dan Harmon is now being targeted for a video he made 9 years ago where he parodies dexter as a pedophile. He's deleted his twitter. It seems he's similarly being targeted for speaking out against trump similar to Gunn, but that doesn't necessarily make the joke okay. I do genuinely think both Gunn and Harmon have changed in the last 10 years and know what they used to joke about was wrong. Gunn's apology seems as compelling as it could be. I …

Keith - - General Gaming

Blizzard just announced they're doing pre-releases in the way i briefly mentioned above. Which is to say they're gonna be nonexistent in the uk because the only pre-release event is in london but hey hoo it's still an improvement. (now just do it remotely like i suggested in that same paragraph) that said, it was possible in the past to spoof your phone's gps location to appear in fireside gatherings.. Maybe it's worth trying it this time.

Keith - - General Gaming

(Hidden Content) tl;dr the vocal playerbase complains about stupid shit meanwhile i think they have real issues retaining players like me and the only people voicing similar complaints are the same people who make money playing hearthstone which kinda undermines their point.

Keith - - General Gaming

logo-594fbfd79c1aed5425edef79eee98cee48745379c7cbea19399b81593164a5736362c54c603f15aa9a999d8a5ddd203a064ebd4db78a34e1f2da7122e49f9e77.png Spoiler season began today, and hearthstone has 2 new named mechanics~ Magnetic is a minion keyword, this minion acts as normal unless you place it on the left side of a friendly mech in play. If you do, they fuse all stats and keywords. This is the example they've given us. Omega causes minions(?) to be buffed or act differently if you have reached 10 mana, o…

Keith - - General Gaming

is this the same amaz from hearthstone? idk why you would even want him there, dude is annoying as shit and has no game sense. Type of gut who defines a card as overpowered or unplayable, there is no between. watch his hearthstone spoiler reviews and you can see how lacking his knowledge is :/ edit: just saw the link and lol it is. but hey at least kibler is going, and that dude is world class(even if hes basically retired from playing). im not a kibler fanboy shh

• I've been watching it now and then but i honestly lost interest maybe season 4? The first season was really awesome and the second was pretty good, but after that it feels like it's just going through the motions rather than doing anything interesting. Season 1 felt like Aang, the later seasons feel like Korra.

• Lazily extending a finger to the hill, "Up there?" He wanted to be closer with the lady, not further. Though, he really wanted to be closer to a nice meal. "And I'll be getting a meal out of this?" She nodded in response. "I'll be back as soon as I can, don't go anywhere," he said, with a wink. He gave a gentle shrug and started a light jog up the hill. He barely had time to wonder what he was looking for before a commotion began. Mostly shouting but a little screaming and a clearing opened up, …

• Kicking the ground away as he swayed slightly, Drake finally achieved his balance. He pulled his bag up over his shoulder and blinked rapidly. "Good as new, I suppose!" He grinned at the lady standing before him. Noticing now how beautiful she was, Drake had absolutely no option but take her up on the offer. "I would be honoured to help a lady as fine as yourself. Name the task and it shall be done henceforth," he bowed his head a little, and his grin grew.

• A Race of Pawns - Game Thread

Keith - - Dungeons and Dragons

On the road Drake sat up. He contemplating standing, but he would still need a few moments to build his constitution. The hangover had mostly passed and now he just felt hungry again. "Hey uh, whoever's out there. Any chance you've got some good grub?" The sound of footsteps ended, though the sound of snapping twigs betrayed their attempt to be quiet. "Come on, I'd really appreciate some compassion right now. This bread tastes like ass." After some hesitation, the steps began again and a tall fi…

• Groaning as he left the comfort of sleep, Drake began to shift his weight. His neck was stiff and required slow movement, and his back felt only pain. In fact his entire body felt pretty much only pain. And cold. Bloody cold. He opened his eyes to find the world had become blurry. How does that even happen? A great sorcerer must have cast a powerful spell for the world to lose it's definition. No matter, if his eyes weren't to work, he must use his hands to figure out where he was. He moved his …

• The only comedy i've seen him in was 30 Rock, which i loved. I know he's in that summer camp movie/show (franchise?) which i might watch eventually.

• Tag-New-Banner-Poster.jpg I'm actually excited for this movie because the cast is brilliant, and the poster makes it look like a trainwreck in progress.

• A Race of Pawns OOC

i appreciate the comments - fixed what you pointed out and filled out the rest. Should be done now

• A Race of Pawns OOC

Taking a break but I think all I need to add now are tool/equipment proficiencies and fill out the background portion. I will also be adding Cantrips in, but they won't be used before level 3 anyway. Moreso for context of the character who can already perform basic magic. So we shouldn't need to wait on cantrips to start the game.

• A Race of Pawns OOC

'Drake' Half-Elf Rogue CORE (Hidden Content) FEATURES (Hidden Content) BACKGROUND (Hidden Content)

• A Race of Pawns OOC

im off for 2 days starting tomorrow, should have it done by tomorrow night i might consult a lil if youre around since the timed ive played we werent intense about keeping track of money and steps and such, so i think i know how starting items work but might shoot a message ina but.

• A Race of Pawns OOC

Damn I haven't even had time to begin mine hopefully I'll have time after work tomorrow I already know what's going in it, moreso just need an hour to put it to paper when are we looking to begin?

• A Race of Pawns OOC

My character will most likely be a half-elf magical rogue(i wanted that anyway but there's an established subclass already? yes pls). Backstory is that they're a pirate with a very good reason for being far away from the sea

• A Race of Pawns OOC

I'm definitely interested, and I think due to the establishment of dnd and our dm this will be more successful than what i've taken part in in the past. I think this works much better around my schedule too - a 20 minute post here or 5 minutes there during breaks in work or before i leave or during chores or w/e works much better than finding 4 consecutive hours cause those don't exist lol. I'm hoping a 4 hour commitment is a similar ideal here (obviously accomodating to changes in pace, structu…

Keith - - General Gaming

@EmptyStar I bought an Ultra Pro Satin for my EDH. Feels really well built, is spacious and has an extra compartment for tokens or w/e

• If you right click -> show -> icons, you can just hide all of them

Keith - - General Gaming

youtu.be/c7U0izlD3kg?t=5390 so this is the weirdest card game interaction i've really seen it's not entirely unintended ( though i think the self healing is a bug). They're playing single player content and through some mild luck can use an infinite loop to perfect their gameplan. this shit better than yugioh

• I was a lil bummed to see last man on earth cancelled, but i never got around to watching much past the first season. Now i don't know if i ever will Brooklyn nine-nine tho, i'm genuinely surprised that didn't reach syndication. It felt like a good combination of accessible/affable and good sitcom production.

• For Youtube Red I've only watched Good Game (which was v enjoyable, i figured out before it finished that Dan Harmon wrote the show which says smth about his writing) but i really enjoyed it. My only quarrel is Red isn't available in the uk, so we have to buy each episode for like £2 which is annoying lol Good Game was a once a week release so wasn't as big a deal, but annoying to buy a tv show in bulk for the average monthly subscription of netflix or w/e EDIT: i forgot to say - this is the rea…

• Harrs art 2.0

Keith - - Creative Corner

how tf do you maintain your unique(delightful) art style in a completely different medium like knowing how to curve a pen line and curve a line following axis seems wildly different x__x

• Alfie Evans

Keith - - Serious Discussion

i think it's worth noting what no one else has brought up - the social media response of 'alfie's army' and the response of the parents. Alder Hey has come under so much controversy because some groups of doctors have branded them as a disgrace to the career path while on media they're getting slammed by the parents and co. for being baby killers and the like. This resulted in protests not 5 minutes from my house for weeks, people were blocking a main road, access to the hospital and so on. The …

• (Hidden Content)