Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 1-40 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.
  • [D&D] Isometric Map Making

boxes - - Dungeons and Dragons

Harriieee I love your post. Your "Isometric Part 1" made a lot of things click for me. I think it will really help as I attempt to draw some things for this program. In the meantime, as promised, here is the dungeon Foo asked me to make for him and his students. He wanted an underground rock mine type situation that didn't span very far due to cave-in. I do have another room I want to tack on to the bottom left hand side of the map, but I haven't made it yet. (Hidden Content) Okay, so. While mak…

• [D&D] Isometric Map Making

boxes - - Dungeons and Dragons

I just wanted to show off discuss the maps I've been making for my D&D campaign, Above the Abandoned Labyrinth. I'm running this campaign online with a free Roll20 account. I chose an isometric map maker, Dungeon Builder, as I love the nostalgic look and feel the maps have in this program. The program comes with pre-made tiles that the DM/map maker places individually to create the room, town, or dungeon. DMs also have the option of creating their own art/tiles for the program, and there are a f…

• I'm watching The Flash. It's so cheesy, I am loving it!!

• Looks great Harrie, I'm definitely going to watch this thread!

• Zelda Universe Mafia (Game Hub)

boxes - - Community Central

Oooooohhh. Yeah, I used to do that, when I was in school. Was terrible for me though. Took a long time to figure it out. (Edit: staying up late and getting up late, I mean.)

• Zelda Universe Mafia (Game Hub)

boxes - - Community Central

Quote from TruEdge67: “I usually don't wake up till noon. ” How do I get your life? If I don't wake up at 6:30 - 7 am I don't get anything done >.> Also subbing.

• What Pleases You? Volume 2!

boxes - - General Chit-Chat

I've been able to go caching several times this week

• Hygiene Routines

My overall routine -- I shower every morning and I wash my hair daily with shampoo (just a drug store one), no conditioner since my hair is a quarter inch long. I wash my face once/day after my morning shower. Sometimes I shower twice (again after work in the evening) if something gross happened at work. Brush my teeth twice/day minimum, including flossing and brushing my tongue! I wear deodorant in the pits. Again a plain drug store one (Nivea I think). I dry brush before I shower a couple time…

• Hygiene Routines

Quote from Colu: “what do you folks do for facial skincare? it's something i need to start doing and know nothing about. and slightly related, how do you break a habit or replace a bad habit with a good habit? ” I rinse with hot water in the shower, then use a gentle toner (it must contain witch hazel, or be plain witch hazel, to work for me it seems), then use facial moisturizer. My skin is very dry and using soap or even facial cleanser regularly is too drying. I don't wear makeup. Currently u…

• Health/Fitness/Wellness 2018!

Quote from Winnie: “Hey guys! Time for another Health Question of the Week: Feature: it’s the holidays so here’s a MENTAL HEALTH QUESTION: How do you retain your mental health during the holidays? ” To be honest... I don't get stressed during the holidays. I start buying presents in the summer (whenever I see something someone might like). So does the rest of my family, I think we've all got 90% of it done already. I booked time off work for the holidays back in October to ensure I get it. When …

• Whatcha want *right now*

More radios...

• General Advice

Quote from Winnie: “Along that vein is, generally investing in experiences over material goods will make you a happier person! So, going to a comedy show or concert instead of buying something to put in your house, or let’s say you save all year and could either get an epic entertainment system or you could travel internationally, go with travel. Experiences tend to make people happier than material items you purchase once, and that’s especially true when you have someone to recollect and remini…

• General Advice

Oooo here is my general advice. A radio is a cheap and wonderful hobby. I don't know what I'd do without my radios, hours of entertainment for pennies... sometimes I just like to look at the trees at home and listen to the radio, think, let my eyes rest (back when I stared at a computer all day for work and then more at home), etc.... File your taxes early. I hate taxes. If you get cold at night, try wearing clean socks to bed. Dunno, it makes a big difference for me. And probably my biggest act…

• I find candy corn to be pleasing because it has a relatively unique texture, that to me resembles compacted marshmallows.

I went on a great walk this morning! It was -4 C with a bit of fresh snow. Smelled so good!

• Quote from Colu: “my hair, i honestly hate it with every fibre of my being. ” oooh. Join me in shaving it all off.

• When I was 4 or 5 I went on a fishing trip with my family. I only brought up a sea plant and a worm (?) Thing crawled out onto the seat of the boat beside me. I stepped on it and immediately following that, felt pins n needles in my leg since it had fallen asleep while I was sitting. For several years I thought the worm poisoned me.

• Plans for the holidays

For Thanksgiving I got together with Foo's family and ate high-calorie foods and drinks. For Christmas I will get together with my family and do the same. Foo and I will probably put up a small fake tree and make some ornaments for it in our place. My family back home puts up a ridiculous amount of decorations (5 fake indoor trees is normal, the largest having 15-16 strings of lights and 5 to 6 hundred ornaments, many of which are home made (we counted one year)). Baking cookies is essential. Be…

• Do protagonists need to be humanoid? Or any sentient being is acceptable?

• Count to 100: Why is Counting so Hard?

boxes - - Forum Games

I am

• How Do You Celebrate?

In short: food and alcohol! At least, that's how I celebrate birthdays, holidays, and most achievements. When I got my PhD I blasted "Everybody wants to rule the world" by Tears for Fears down the hallway adjacent to my office. (It plays during the credits of my favorite movie, Real Genius (about STEM grad students), which I first watched when I started as a first year undergrad.)

• Candy corn. Everything else I can get any time of year.

• Counting is so hard, ... SO hard, .. I just can't bring myself to do it.

Being sick sucks but being sick lining up with days off is not so bad. I can rest without losing hours at work. I got most of the soap scum out of the shower. My perfume came in the mail

• I hate shitty desserts! Such a waste of calories. I have the opposite problem right now... my MIL gave me a delicious apple pie and I'm sick and can barely consume 10 calories without feeling off. :/

I made a bunch of grilled cheeses (sandwiches) for a family and the little kids loved them heehee

• I missed The Woman Who Fell to Earth but I'm watching The Ghost Monument right now... Loving Jodie Whittaker so far! I checked out after Capaldi's first season so I'm excited to get back into Doctor Who. Kind of feel a bit lost at the moment re: the companions since I missed the first episode so I'll have to go back and watch that one.

• Birdie B Bath Bombs

boxes - - Advertising

I don't even have a bath tub haha but best of luck! I love perfume so if you ever do other scented products let me know!!

boxes - - Forum Games

No!

• There's a male customer/regular at work who gives me the heeby jeebys

• Ghe mods come

• Eeeee thanks @Kae!!!! If you don't mind I'm gonna go ahead and steal that graphic title because I LOVE IT especially the toad! Thanks for putting on this contest, I had tons of fun walking around town trying to find everything. My favorite photo was Lady Sunshine's ducks, and my favorite part of searching also had to do with the ducks, stalking the duck on our paddle boat trying to get a good shot.

• What food disgusts you?

I really feel that ketchup is one of the grossest edible things you can do to food. I had a burger yesterday with mayo and mustard -- amazing!! -- and just, why, why would you destroy the wonderful taste combo of mustard/pickle/onion with nasty old ketchup YGH ! Just my opinion

• Whatcha want *right now*

I really wanted a&w so I got a&w hehe Now I want brownies

boxes - - Forum Games

Bleh

• I just love baking Mint brownies!!!

• (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• @Kae I should have 14 pts last week? I didn't get the gumball machine in the end....

• (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• I have a few more to post tonight, I just forgot my phone... we are moving today... it's a bit of a mess.... P.S. Tru that fountain is amazing