Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 1-40 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.
  • DELTARUNE

GoldenChaos - - General Gaming

Yeah scrap most of what I said. My new theory is that this is an AU where monsters are on the surface and humans are underground. So, Asgore was _definitely_ never an actual king, and turns out those special flowers are just from his wedding day with Toriel, which you find out if you check the photos on Asgore's fridge. Rudy "Rudolph" also mentions being college buddies with Asgore and Toriel, which also suggests that monsters have been on the surface all along and not humans.

• the warez board i was modding from 2003-2004 was getting boring because nobody was breaking the rules anymore (true story). 14-year-old me happened to be playing Wind Waker for the first time and was going absolutely bananas for it. i used to pirate a lot of software back then. Today... I still do that. Such is the way of the worm. i like to imagine that one day if i ever make an app that requires a license I will put out a special pirate edition that is free with the only catch being that you h…

• DELTARUNE

GoldenChaos - - General Gaming

Hooooo boy, I am in love with this demo. So many thoughts, but I think I’ve pieced together the context of the full story after a few days of introspection. Spoilers be here, listing all key points in bullets. (Hidden Content) I don’t know where the next chapters will go, but I’m very excited for the rest of this game. Really hope Toby is able to assemble his team and get it done in less than 7 years.

• It was ME! I was the turkey ALL ALONG!! Jason here. So glad you joined! Welcome to ZU!! (By the way - if you're still interested in volunteering, hit me up in a PM!) (Double by the way - the SC6 character creator is INSANE.)

• iirc the HTML of the mastheads already supports that exact line of text. I would not be surprised if I coded this already and forgot about it...

• Steven Universe!

GoldenChaos - - Entertainment

Quote from gamtos: “Guys, could everyone in here check if their stuff was properly spoilertagged? Please? ” I feel like talking about SU is impossible without spoilers tbh. Maybe separate spoiler and spoiler-free threads?

• Who’s Your Avatar?

GoldenChaos - - General Chit-Chat

my avatar is a chao because i'm goldenchaos i know it's true

• i was jason i think

• Steven Universe!

Quote from gamtos: “Honestly though, the way Lapis bolted in the second last episode was contrived as hell. Steven didn't get to finish his sentence and therefore Lapis assumes the worst, takes back her entire speech and flies off? Such a hacky ending to a great bit of character development. ” F5F22YGpLZ79IaDJAN-JBx78XCC816gUgIyIq2WcHxk.jpg

• Steven Universe!

Quote from Setras: “One thing that really gets me about the "Rose is Pink Diamond" twist is that we have never once seen a Gemstone change its orientation while shapeshifting or fusing- quite the opposite, time and time and time again we've been repeatedly shown that these are constants, that a Gem's physical form can change but the Gem itself will not, by virtue of the former being essentially a solidified hologram while the latter is in fact a physical gemstone. An argument can be made that Ge…

• Emoji support

GoldenChaos - - Help and Feedback

loudly-crying-face_1f62d.pngloudly-crying-face_1f62d.pngloudly-crying-face_1f62d.png my precious emojiiiiii

• Emoji support

as my good friend @AndroidOS used to say, :1f952: :1f985: :1f922: :1f5a5: :2328: :1f4bb: (we snuck this in early :1f914: :1f643: )

• Steven Universe!

(Preface I tried to be as vague and non-spoilery as possible but I feel like every episode of this show is a spoiler in some way so screw it) Ugh, I absolutely hate Rose after this last episode. I really want Steven to basically just confess for his mother's crimes and then take over the planet. Rose is a dick. But also I love that they're willing to make a central character this complex hhhnnnnnnngggggggg it's so fucking GOOD It reminds me of prince zuko's character arc, except it's in reverse.…

• I remember ZU when...

Now we just need to drag Queenie in here and the oldie reunion will be complete

• I remember ZU when...

I'm still feeling the pain of being defeated by @Mirren's super bowl reference in an epic rap battle. My mind and memory is blinded by shame and dishonor on my family. That's actually the only thing I can remember about my past besides fine dining and breathing.

• Emoji support

Quote from Ruteslós: “Any updates on how the new theme is coming along? ” Unfortunately, it's too early to say anything yet or give any time frame, since it also coincides with a major Wordpress theme update as well. All I can say is that, conceptually, we're finally saying goodbye to Temple. Pour one out. Emoji support won't impact custom emoticon support. I haven't played with it yet, but my assumption is that emoticons would be essentially relabeled to "custom emoji". We'd keep all the emotes…

• Anyone remember ZUBC?

@Cody why don't we just upload them all to zutv

• Emoji support

The next version of Burning Board has emoji support. It all comes down to the rich text editor iirc. Unfortunately the next update also happens to be a major one, Burning Board 5, so we're basically doing a new theme from scratch for that. I'm all for calling the entire upgrade "emoji support" in our tracker though

• Should be fixed!

• Ended up naming my horse Duck.

• Quote from zoraluigi: “Is the favicon a weird rainbow squiggle for anyone else? I assume it's related to the server switch which is why I'm asking here. For reference, this is what it looks like for me, both in the tab and on my bookmarks bar (pictured): aozrkU1.png ” Sometimes browsers really like to hang on to old favicons, and that there is the default Burning Board favicon. I would look up how to clear the favicon cache for your browser if clearing the cache normally doesn't fix it.

• Looking into the ad issue - been out all day. Ads should NOT be showing up for logged in users, it is a bug. Probably just a config issue in the ACP. EDIT: Should be fixed, let me know if you're still seeing any ads while logged in.

• I like Phantom Hourglass in Aonuma's context of his attempt to create an innovative style of gameplay much more than I like Phantom Hourglass as an actual game.

• I stared at that gif for longer than I am comfortable admitting

• What food disgusts you?

Expired tomato sauce mixed with uncooked pizza dough. threw up but won the summer camp eating contest. We probably should have sued the camp for doing that lol Oh I hate cilantro, too

• Can anyone reproduce this bug?

• Very happy about this news. Games are software. Software gets updated. Sometimes those updates are paid. That's fine as long as they're worth the asking price, and Nintendo's have been every time.

• ZU Discord

Psst, if you're savvy you can now sneak into the Discord two days before it launches! discord.gg/zeldauniverse

• Re: Recent Downtime

Make sure to clear your cache, too. Forums are fully working on my end.

• Captcha is on and working properly and has been for some time now, so there shouldn't be bots coming through. We don't do email confirmation because we think it's a hassle for people and bots can get around it.

• Notifications expire after 100 days.

• What are points for?

Points are a good idea poorly executed. They're Burning Board's "combined metric" that's supposed to give you a better idea of a user's overall value to the community than just a standard post count. In an ideal world, we wouldn't need to show the user's post count at all, and instead show this more representative number. The issue with points is that the multiples make no sense and the unit is too generic ("points", really? at least reddit calls it karma). So, in reality the number you get ends…

• ZU Discord

No bots planned that I know of. @Cody, @Alex Rosenberg, and @Chocoroko are furnishing the joint, maybe they'd be interested in setting up something like this pre-launch?

• ZU Discord

Being not coy: We have a Discord launching in about two weeks, and it's gonna be awesome.

• I volunteer to eat @Ty.'s cake.

• Quote from Topaz Mutiny: “Just remember that horse names are limited to an annoyingly low 9 characters, so Lemonwedge and Motorcycle aren't gonna fit. ” some savage dream crushing right here

• I'm thinkin' Lemonwedge. Good ol' reliable Lemonwedge. Never let me down Lemonwedge. Ran off a cliff Lemonwedge. Made delicious stew, Lemonwedge. Horse could cook.

• We had two servers crash earlier today - things should've resumed running smoothly a few hours ago when Matt restarted them.

• Plot twist: Nintendo has spent the last two years collaborating with Apple and Google on voice AI so good that it can read player-created names. Nintendo soon releases NAMEBOY, "A thousand names in your pocket," as a surprise system pack-in. Breath of the Wild is a fantastic success with players able to name Link whatever they want. Eventually the NAMEBOY AI correctly pronounces enough unpronounceable names to become self-aware and topple all world governments as we know them, promising to let "…

• Oh man, sometimes I forget that not everyone has to purchase game consoles to do their work. Whenever a new console comes out, what goes through my head is "huh, what're the things I'll probably like/hate about this when I inevitably have to interact with it every day for the next four years."