Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 1-40 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.
  • I refuse to believe that the mafia were doing anything short of good.

• This is my last game, which was something I had said before once. But this will be my last. Not that I think I'll ever be allowed to participate in another game at any rate, so it doesn't matter.

• Mafia T1: Day 3 - Good Knight

Midoro - - Community Archive

Can you blame me for not wanting to interact with him. Oh wait, you just did. Well I honestly don't give a crap.

Quote from Kay Faraday: “So, a bunch of first time mafias That's kind of unlucky for you guys, I guess ” Not me. I've been mafia thrice now.

Quote from Sólsetur: “I mean it's the best I can do when I'm basically working by myself ” You told us to "act like yourselves". If you're so mad about doing everything yourself, then part of that blame lies with you.

Solsetur is a mafia goon. Dr.Gazooks is the mafia godfather. Good night everyone.

Quote from Sólsetur: “Guess you'll find out when I flip, scum buddies ” Just for that, you're getting my vote. [Unvote]Kay Faraday[/Unvote] [Vote]Solsetur[/Vote]

Lol'd at "Does anyone know Midoro's timezone?". Yeah, I remember being asked read lists. I've answered them.

Kay making a gambit to get a reaction out of Hollowman does not clear her. If anything it only narrows down options for the mafia. I do not consider this to be a good move. [Vote]Kay Faraday[/Vote]

• Quote from Please Understand: “Solsetur is now #1 on my scumdar and deserves a fuckin' metal ” Heavy, thrash, power, black, or death?

[Unvote]HollowmanOfEol[/Unvote] I've had enough of this. You are no better than Harmonical. In fact I would say you are worse.

That's a bombshell if I ever saw one. [Vote]HollowmanOfEoL[/Vote]

Quote from Kay Faraday: “Midoro, can I ask you for a full readlist? ” Sure. (Hidden Content)

Good choice in music. For what it's worth, I will give credit to Ruki for going through all that effort. Whatever alignment she is, those post links will be good to have.

• There's nothing wrong with imposing headcanons onto characters. People do it all the time regardless. At any rate, my post wasn't meant to be taken seriously.

Because I have figured out who PU is.

• Woe to the inactive user named Sol, who is being tagged in place of Solsetur.

You know what, I think I've figured you out now. [Unvote]Please Understand[/Unvote]

I'm not just voting for Please Understand because of his decision not to vote for Zora, But also because I haven't forgotten how interested he was in the doctor's role. At least, that is how it looked to me. Speaking of which, it is odd that nothing has happened with Harmonical after deliberately hard-claiming with the hope that someone would catch on. But then again, they could just been a vanilla townie making a gambit. On the other hand, I still don't see why they would make a gambit when the…

• To finish my response before the thread was closed... You talked about technical competence and being on par with competition. I simply answered that. N64 and GCN may have had good specs in comparison to the competition at the time, but nonetheless still suffered from a lack of other things that would affect the consoles' perception, their consumer base, their third-party relationship, and ultimately the perception of themselves as a company. Nintendo has long been touted as being very slow to c…

Sorry, I've been very busy today and I still am. I have a lot of homework to get done over the weekend. Anyhow, Quote from Kay Faraday: “@Midoro Tell me two players you think are scum. ” Gazooks and Please Understand.

• Zelda doesn't appeal to me anymore

Midoro - - General Zelda

Quote from Dr.Gazooks: “Quote from Midoro: “Why would Link be bi when he could asexual. ” Why would we be asking this if it doesn't really matter? ” It's a rhetoric question. It's not supposed to be answered.

I've got a lot of homework to do in the coming days. Plus tomorrow is when we get people over to work on the roof. Not looking forward to all that noise... And yeah, PU seemed pretty adamant not to vote for Zoraluigi despite the strong suspicion on him. I would be suspicious of such a decision not to considering Zora flipped red. [Vote]Please Understand[/Vote]

• Yes, the same Nintendo 64 that decided to stick with cartridges, just one of the many reasons why so many once faithful third-party developers migrated over to the PS1 (or alternately, a tiny few to the Saturn) and why third-party relations still haven't improved, among other causes. Let's not forget the 64 DD, Nintendo's equivalent to the Sega CD and how it faired even worse when it was dropped so quickly and never even made it out east-side. Yes, the same Gamecube that, by the time of its rele…

• Quote from Please Understand: “not because of "fun gameplay" but also because they were technically competent and on par with the competition, if not better. ” The hell are you talking about. Nintendo was only technically competent and on par during the NES and SNES days.

• If it is going to be a hybrid though, there will be no split. Nintendo will have time working on games for the one console instead of having to split their efforts between two devices as before, and the handheld third-party support will still be there. I recall the 3DS also having a similar situation at launch where everything was slow and there were too little games, and it was only until Nintendo invested more into it that it took off. Clearly handhelds are the priority for Nintendo, and it's …

• Quote from Castigear: “This was spotted on Nintendo Developer Forums. y0Ww1X1.png ” Seen that before. There's been debate over whether the date stamp is in European format or American format. In all likelihood, it's in the American format, so the post would have been made September 5th. It's likely since this is only now being reported.

Sure I don't mind voting for Gazooks. But Zoraluigi's got a pretty big bandwagon going on right now. I doubt that'll change.

My read list if anyone wants, Solsetur, Zoraluigi and Dr.Gazooks are suspicious.

• That still doesn't change the fact that games on the timeline are considered part of the main series, regardless of how different their gameplay is. As well, the three aforementioned games still have the main series title of "The Legend of Zelda" in them, unlike HW and LCT. If you want to argue that, you would be best to argue with someone else -- I didn't write the wiki's policy. But arguing about it still wouldn't change that.

• Quote from Please Understand: “I think that depends on your definition of a spin-off. ” Wiki considers anything canon if it is in the official timeline. FS, FSA and TFH are in the timeline.

• Quote from FrozenDragon150: “The hand pain is due to people not knowing how to hold it though :c Once you learn how it's done it's all smooth :3 ” Nintendo will be forced to ship a glove to every owner of it. Like their solution to Mario Party on the N64.

Meh. I'm just saying what comes to mind.

I'll agree with Kay here. PU's comment on the doctor's role did sounded off. Plus, I'm pretty sure it is against the rules to ask the GM for clarification on that front. Are you really that eager to know more about the doctor?

• Only for Half-Life 3 to become the next Duke Nukem Forever... This is glorious. I expect the PSNES to revive Satoru Iwata from the grave.

Not every community is the same, @Please Understand. For instance, I used to play mafia games at Court-Records. The bastard rating there was high because we had power roles with hidden powers that were only activated under very specific criteria. And let me tell you, those produced some batshit crazy results. I have not seen or heard of another community that uses that. My point being, just because some communities allow doctors to protect themselves, doesn't mean all of them do. This is also su…

Quote from Please Understand: “Quote from Midoro: “That said, I do find it interesting how Harmonical didn't get hit after that goddamn stupid ploy. But then again, I soft-claimed doctor in the last game and Sol made it publicly known, and I somehow still survived for a couple more days. Dunno what mafia were thinking then. ” Mafia wouldn't kill HarmonicalHero because he can just protect himself...? It would be a wasted night for them. ” Have you ever played doctor before? Doctors cannot target …

Sigh. Another code-maker. Fun goes into the Signup thread. By posting a code in the main thread, you just put light onto yourself. That said, I do find it interesting how Harmonical didn't get hit after that goddamn stupid ploy. But then again, I soft-claimed doctor in the last game and Sol made it publicly known, and I somehow still survived for a couple more days. Dunno what mafia were thinking then. Anyway. I'll agree that Zora pushing for an inactive does seem suspicious. [Vote]Zoraluigi[/Vo…

I was asked on a read list earlier? Well, I still can't say I'm all too thrilled about Kay's antics yesterday, what with making a huge case over the morals of voting and then outright voting for Ruki for literally no reason at all. That discourse there was odd. That said, I'm of belief that Ruki is likely town.

• Zelda doesn't appeal to me anymore

Midoro - - General Zelda

I think people are forgetting something: Hylian is the race. Hyrulean is the demonym.