Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 1-40 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.
  • Mii costumes I desire: - Shovel Knight swordfighter - Professor Layton swordfighter - Bomberman gunner - Quote gunner - Shantae brawler? xD - Spring man brawler Newcomer characters I want: - Gandalf the Grey - Gandalf the White - Monty Python And The Holy Grail's Black Knight - Benito Mussolini - The Blue Meanie - Cowboy Curtis - Jambi the Genie - Robocop - The Terminator - Captain Kirk - Darth Vader - Lo Pan - Superman - Every single Power Ranger - Bill S. Preston - Theodore Logan - Spock - The…

• Quote from gamtos: “With Assist Trophies being fightable now, I can see some becoming (mini)bosses. Maybe in Event Matches rather than Spirit Mode. I'd love to fight Wario and Waluigi. ” Beat you to the idea about 18 pages back.

• If Dark Samus could have just slightly assisty customs that'd be amazing. latest Imagine this, heavily nerfed of course, as a neutral B and down-B. As for semiclones, I wanna give Isabelle the Garden ability instead of pocket, which is less strong but plants flowers. Toon Link's Sliding Spin Attack should be his normal up+B tbh, based on the Hurricane Spin. I honestly prefer Luigi's ice balls too as he almost never shoots green fireballs. King Dedede is already perfect and therefore shouldn't ha…

• See that's the thing, just change the god-awful unlock criteria (seriously who wants to grind Master Orders that much?) Echo Fighters are in no way a replacement for customs. They're skins with personality. Just look at the SSB4 meta. Pit and Dark Pit aren't even counted as separate fighters, while back when customs were legal, lower tier characters could suddenly perform crazy feats.

• Quote from _twilit_: “Quote from gamtos: “Quote from FroyoDragon: “Did you say Discord? Because ZU also has a discord *wink wink* Also idk, I think Hilda and Ravio are both pretty likely as Echoes tbh. I wanna see the Champions tho... ” Hilda, definitely. At least an homage alt skin.Ravio, extremely unlikely. - Does not own a sword - No ALBW Link model to project Ravio on - Would spoil the end of the game ” I agree with all of your points except for the last one. Ravio would be a walking spoiler…

• Quote from BackSet-Chan: “No, no, I was only pointing out that saying you'd be playing as a villain isn't very accurate. ” No villain is set in stone, but stay on the role with antihero solutions and a general dark design. Wario has only been a villain once in his many games, not counting the sports games, yet his villain allignment in Subspace surprises no one. Dedede is also counted on the villain roster though even Subspace couldn't keep that up for long. Hell, Bowser has pulled a Dedede plen…

• Quote from FroyoDragon: “Did you say Discord? Because ZU also has a discord *wink wink* Also idk, I think Hilda and Ravio are both pretty likely as Echoes tbh. I wanna see the Champions tho... ” Hilda, definitely. At least an homage alt skin. Ravio, extremely unlikely. - Does not own a sword - No ALBW Link model to project Ravio on - Would spoil the end of the game

• Quote from Velivolo: “It's the Hylian version of that spiky S thing everyone drew in high school. They just think it's cool. ” This is the most obvious and logical answer. 476019_1.jpg Emblazon this on my shield.

• Quote from TriforceHolder: “Bunshin is part of a ninja art that creates reflected images of the ninja to confuse attackers and technically speaking the form of Ganon emerges from Agahnim's body which then collapses into nothing. Both of which could indicate a fragment or reflection of Ganon's power in Agahnim rather than the wizard being fictitious in his entirety. Not saying definitively that is the case but there is enough room for interpretation to go either way. Personally I have a preferenc…

• Agahnim is called a "bunshin" in Japanese, which is basically an alter-ego/clone. He transforms into the shape of Ganon shortly before he turns into a bat I believe.

• To be fair it's basically two S shapes that meet at the middle in any way we deem fit. Hell, we even count circles that have a gap on the top or bottom. The shape in the middle is completely optional as well. This thread already has a dozen variants on the symbol that make you wonder if the devs actually had a symbol in mind. I think we should start looking for the symbol outside of Zelda to account for the idea that it's just a generally pleasing aesthetic fillershape.

• when you're perfectly capable of sleep but you don't do it because you're an easily distracted manchild.

• Quote from Khao: “For what it's worth, I think they're done with third parties. At least until DLC comes into the picture. If there was anything bigger than Simon Belmont, I feel like they would've announced it right from the start.” Ah, fare thee well Rayman. Fare thee well. Quote: “Also we still need a "where the fuck did that come from omg" retro character. It ain't Smash without one!” Simon Belmont came pretty close with that design, honestly Part of me feels like they'll unveil a bunch of e…

• CAPTION! That Screenshot! II

gamtos - - General Zelda

Day 32: my new sweet Gerudo Harem still does not suspect a thing.

• Who’s Your Avatar?

gamtos - - General Chit-Chat

A handsome man preparing for his date.

• The Legend of Zelda: ________

gamtos - - Creative Corner

Yeah uh I don't know what this is but I am not reading 21 pages to do unpaid labor for you guys. No hard feelings.

• So, anyone got some "locks" for their character speculation? I think at this point, Ken and Geno are my top most likely newcomers. Also, any pretty likely characters you kind of fear will end up being included? For me it's a Rabbid. I do fiercely believe that a lot of cool characters and monsters will make an appearance in Spirit Mode, as bosses. Super hyped for that one.

• ZU'er of the Month - Hoju

gamtos - - Community Central

October is the month everyone is their own ZUer of the month. gamtos, you strike me as a funny guy. Always enjoy reading your posts. Enjoy your month!

• The Big Theory Q&A

gamtos - - Theorizing

Quote from Jedi Master Sagan: “But it's okay to kill your target and then vacuum up the HP/MP drops? ” That's just hunting in a fantasy world, really. Made all the more justified by the fact that these are literal monsters.

• I DO do that on minecraft ocean biomes.

• I watched ERASED a few days ago. Big recommendation!

• .... wow it happened again. I am dating a cat.

• Sad that the updates are slowing down. My expectations for Impa echo are down a lot.

• The Big Theory Q&A

gamtos - - Theorizing

Power drain just sounds evil. Like, not a Light Magic thing to do.

gamtos - - General Zelda

"Why do you talk like a tree, strange silly putty man?"

• Those enemies and Gorons used to belong to the Royal Family, obviously.

• Not exactly a confession about me, but tonight I was saying sweet nothings to a girl on snapchat, just having a very long conversations with me trying to put on my most seductive voice and saying things that shall not ever find their way on this forum... ... and at some point, six more messages in, I realize she hasn't opened any of the new ones and apparently spontaneously fell asleep. I feel like a sitcom character. ... she's gonna have some cringe-y listening material in the morning.

• Quote from BackSet-Chan: “Mr. Game And Watch is 2D. Steve is a fully 3D model that still has limited movement. ” There's no need to stick to limitations. 2938356-mc-sm-group-shot-3d-sony.jpg

• The Big Theory Q&A

gamtos - - Theorizing

I think absorbing someone is a strictly villainous thing.

gamtos - - General Zelda

"Fiendish impostor! Doest thou think thy blade can match the Master Sword?" "Why are you attacking me, weird silly putty man?"

• Quote from Miles: “I'd happily take the lower design. Pirate's Curse is her most popular game, so using her design from that one seems like a good idea. ” Shantae is pretty much a fanservice series, but they've toned it down a lot with half-genie hero and I feel bringing in that design would be the smart move; also because it's probably the new direction they're gonna take the series in. Honestly the more they get rid of their fetish material stigma, the more I'm up for her inclusion. Saw a fan-…

gamtos - - General Zelda

Quote from Thal1989: “Demonstrating how he wants Link to move. “Right lads, is how you do it...” *Flourishes sword, accidentally breaks a pot off screen * “Whoops, forgot we’d left that there.” And that folks was how Link’s notorious habit was born. ” Cute! I'm gonna imagine in the gif the pot was standing right in front of him juuuust offscreen. Good stuff. Winner winner!

• Your Zelda Beginning

gamtos - - Classic Zelda

... spoilers for what?

• Zelda Headcanons

gamtos - - Theorizing

Heeee that sun connection is fun! 0d8d4e8d379f67cc0f27f4cd6831fb2f_view.jpg Both the HMS and these weird sun switches seem to have an overbite, but an otherwise entirely different facial structure. Tingle certainly has similar laugh lines to the switch that HMS doesn't, although the nose is a bit big. Hmmm... Anyways, certainly gave me something to think about!

• spider.png Spider-man! Hey thread, Do any of y'all want to talk about what a minecraft moveset would look like in Smash Bros?

gamtos - - General Zelda

Here you go. 6LBHrqO.gif

• Heya guys. Man I am enjoying the Aquatic Update. Found myself a beached shipwreck, reasonably well-preserved save for the masts, and built myself a little house away from home. It is so badass. And finding buried treasure is such a great addition. Having trouble getting a trident so far. The trident-wielding Drowned are ridiculously tough.

• Quote from Cajbaj: “Quote from gamtos: “I wonder what Sheik'll get for a final smash. ” youtube.com/watch?v=051NlZBv6R0 ” I can't believe Sonic is fucking dead Quote from lord-of-shadow: “Quote from Miles: “She clawed her way back from the brink of obscurity to become the face of indie gaming today. ” Nah, she's not even close to "the face of indie gaming". There are tons of indie charactres that are way better known than she is. I brought her up in a party chat with three other game devs yester…

• Mmmnyeh. I wrote up a moveset a few pages back and it bored me. Ultimately I see him as a boss, not a character.

• Iconic may be the wrong word but it's: - His original form - The form that has been most consistent (specifically blue pig ganon) - The form that has shown up the most in the series. While I really dig the return of OoT Ganondorf I would love it if they gave the classics more rep with blue Ganon. I suppose ALttP Zelda already reps, though.