Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 1-20 of 920.
  • We’re in the midst of saying farewell to Zelda’s 30th anniversary year, and we’re sending it out with a bang by asking you – the fans – to share how much The Legend of Zelda means to you. Over the past two weeks we invited you to submit photos of your Zelda collections and fan art, and this week we’re moving onto something written: we want you to write about your favorite memory associated with The Legend of Zelda. Your memory can be absolutely anything, as long as it’s about The Legend of Zelda…

• It’s the second week of Triforce Tributes, our final sendoff celebration of the 30th Anniversary of The Legend of Zelda. Last week we asked you to submit photos of your precious Zelda collections, and we received some fantastic submissions. This week, we’re changing it up; we want to see your fan art. Read more about Triforce Tributes in the announcement thread: Announcing Triforce Tributes: A special 30th anniversary of Zelda celebration for the fans We’re asking you to share with us artwork th…

• We’re kicking off the first week of Triforce Tributes, our special 30th anniversary fan celebration, by asking you to show off your Zelda collections. You can read the post announcing the celebration here: Announcing Triforce Tributes: A special 30th anniversary of Zelda celebration for the fans The last 30 years have provided us with a lot of Zelda merchandise to enjoy, from special editions of games to statues to complete bedroom sets. Whether you have a small shelf in your bedroom dedicated t…

• We've just launched a special celebration called Triforce Tributes to round out the 30th anniversary of Zelda. It's a fan-focused one, and we'd love to see all of you guys getting involved because these forums house one of the biggest communities of Zelda fans online! Over the next six weeks we’re going to celebrate many different facets of Zelda fandom. Each week will focus on a specific aspect of the fandom, and we want you to contribute! So start digging out those treasured old drawings of Li…

• I'm also Aussie! And so is blackbird.

• t4FR0hj.png

• UPDATE: This giveaway has now ended and the winners have been drawn. switch_event_giveaway.jpg Over on the main site we're currently holding a giveaway for some passes to play the Nintendo Switch at an invite-only event in Melbourne, Australia on January 15. If you're in Melbourne or are able to travel there on that date, you should enter! Before you enter, you’ll need to make sure that you can be in Melbourne, Australia on Sunday, January 15 if you win. We are not providing any travel or accomm…

• [vote]Kae[/vote]

• Quote from Kay Faraday: “Shona, I find it interesting that you picked up on my role so quickly. I think the only thing I did to hint at it was to push very hard against Leo. Which is a pretty big tell to be honest, so I'm not very surprised. ” Yeah it was a couple of comments you made, and then I realized you were sitting next to him. Which then also told me that Jaime didn't have a night action. I also had the advantage of knowing TML's role, so I knew the insomniac was in the game.

• Thanks English for putting together a fun game and being a great GM. I enjoyed the open setup; it was something a little different from normal. I had a LOT of fun with this game because having the days start and end at 2pm was pretty much perfect for me (in Australia). I didn't have to scramble in my morning to catch up with the overnight posts before the end of the day, or while it was most frantic. Best of all, I didn't have to sacrifice any sleep to the game. @Kevin R. and @JayCee I hope you …

• Quote from The Missing Link: “Can I find out what my role was English? Finally? Even though I have a good idea what it was. :p ” Quote from The Missing Link: “masonmason.png ”

• Good game guys! And well done town

• I think it's 5 for JayCee and 3 for Rambo right now.

• Yeah it's between Rambo and JayCee, and if no one dies one night we'll have to assume Hollow turned... unless Ax protects him Can we get a vote count @English? Just want to make sure we don't have a tie or no lynch. I'm on mobile ATM.

• Quote from Kay Faraday: “@Shona[/url] @'Anna Claire' Does either of you know what TML's role was? I expect a yes or no answer. ” Yes. [unvote]HollowmanOfEoL [/unvote] [vote]JayCee [/vote]

• I can put together a stronger case against Rambo than JayCee. But I've also mislynched him before after what I thought was a pretty solid case. JayCee's vagueness early today and reluctance to outright claim (or initially counter claim Rambo) also concerns me. Fortunately the town has won, even if we mislynch today and Hollow gets recruited. But I want to get it right today haha. @JayCee you keep saying that if we reread your posts we should find hints you've been leaving about your role. I can'…

• Quote from JayCee: “I'm really confused. Rambo you literally claimed Cused yesterday now Hollowman is claiming... I don't like this. Sorceress is definitely hiding here. I've had a hunch the entire game, so fuck it. ***votes Hollowman*** We should win by the next day for sure. I'll return later with my final decision. Also, look through my posts, I think you guys might be able to guess who I am. ” My guess on who you are? I thought you might want to counter someone's claim about now? Yet you're …

• @Rambo if you are a legit Villager though, why did you vote and unvote me? Do you think I'm the Sorceress? If not, who is?

• Quote from Anna Claire: “we should try to find the Sorceress instead, me thinks. ” Yes, I really want to end it today.

• [unvote]Rambo[/unvote] Rambo claims the last Villager spot. In that case... who else thinks it's time for @HollowmanOfEoL to claim? His early behavior was scummy, he then backed right off after attracting several votes on Day One and the wagon was moved onto Kae. Since then, he's been hiding behind an early claim of "I'm townie but not vanilla". He had the option of claiming vanilla, but didn't, and the list of potential power roles he could be was large at the time. We wouldn't want to accident…