Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.
  • caleb's art thread

Caleb - - Artwork

made this recently~ 76061-metroid-samus-returns-full.png process-download.php

• caleb's art thread

Caleb - - Artwork

Quote from Malia: “whistled i still remember when you were tinkering and asking to see my psd stuff haha. man oh man you've moved in leaps and bounds. its amazing. some very smexy work ” god i love you so much !! Quote from psycosulu: “That most recent piece is beautiful. :O ” thanks !! also, here's this, just finished it~ RGSFQbc.png

• caleb's art thread

Caleb - - Artwork

i'm really tired and less creative than before but here's caleb's new art thread also here's the old one most recent piece: RGSFQbc.png --- other art (Hidden Content) --- dunno if i'll remain active w/ this but it's summer so who knows. not taking requests at this time but that could change at some point !

• What's Your Go-To Food?

Caleb - - General Chit-Chat

i really like frozen pizzas, like a whole lot ?? if i'm at home, there's always a stock of them in the freezer, and if nobody's cooking dinner or anything, i'll eat half of one for lunch and the other half for dinner. they're p satisfying !!

• Magolor makes a Signature Shop!

Caleb - - Artwork

Quote from Magolor: “Thank you! I hope that people request things and I can get some good practice!I'll admit i'm still relatively new to this, I just have some artistic talent from drawing so perhaps that helped me some with making my signatures look decent. ” you're new to this?? you're starting WAAAAY better off than I did when i opened my now closed sig shop ≈6 years ago! i can't wait to see where you go from here !! (& i might request something later on~)

• caleb's art and whatnot

Caleb - - Artwork

UVGIjIX.png really into tokyo ghoul atm and also managed to make a decent looking smudge piece ??????

Caleb - - Artwork

nintendo's box was fucking awful i fixed it for them 74999-the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-full.png(also printable version for if they don't make a better box before release)

• Quote from Strawberry: “FINALLY A MERGE! I've been suggesting that for years, dreams do come true” i finally gave up on it lmao (it was supposed to be merged like, maybe 5 months ago but mike took his time xD)

• Locked and unstickied due to GD-Artwork merge.

• The newbie sig shop is closing, unfortunately. Our artists either ran out of time or quit, and that's not on them--real life is important! Thanks to everyone who participated!

Caleb - - Artwork

finished this one a while back but felt like it was a bit too empty?? dunno 1ug641D.png

Caleb - - Artwork

i made a thing that's waaaay out of my comfort zone ! tumblr_o3yb86lWYh1s5l0s2o1_1280.png

• Xenoblade Chronicles X

Caleb - - General Gaming

Quote from Utz: “So I did Chapter 11 yesterday at level 44/43/43/41 with two level 30 medium, 1 heavy and 1 light skell. It was pretty tough, but doable. Around what level should I be for Chapter 12?” i had an absolutely terrible time with the last chapter despite breezing through the 11th one. I read on gamefaqs that apparently you need to be above level 50 to be well-off, and have at least one level 50 skell as well but i took the cheap way out, went in without my skells, died a few times, let…

• Xenoblade Chronicles X

Caleb - - General Gaming

Quote from HollowmanOfEoL: “So, what weapons are you all using for your lvl 50 skells? The G buster is a given, I think? But recently got my eyes on the Pheonix. An AoE explosion kind of weapon. (Think back weapon?) B-Claw, an melee weapon that looks like a fiery claw. Just awesome. :)” Intergalactic G-Buster and Intergalactic Pheonix are the main two that everybody should always get!! they're pretty spectacular. I also have a ranged, Intergalactic gravity weapon (the name escapes me right now--…

• Xenoblade Chronicles X

Caleb - - General Gaming

Quote from HollowmanOfEoL: “A side note btw. If you expend all insurance points on a skell and register it to a follower. Then that follower wrecks the skell, it will result in that you have to pay to get it back. :(” In the future, once a skell has 1 insurance point left, give it to a party member. Party members automatically get a perfect on the QTE, which lets you keep that skell forever. In Oblivia, however, if you or a party member fall into the giant pit/crevasse while piloting a skell, th…

• "How do I?" General Help Thread

Caleb - - Help and Feedback

Quote from Sabbo: “Would it be possible to make the system keep the ratio of tall images then add transparent space to its side/s when it uploads, in order to fill out the required "square"?” probably, but that's not my department. that's a question for the front end devs, who take what jason and connor design and turn it into decently written code

• Quote from Maple: “I guess this goes here, since it's preeeetty minor. Avatar scaling in posts right now is a slight bit odd. From what I can tell, it scales them to 204 width by 200 height maximum. If an image has greater width than height, it'll maintain aspect ratio just fine. If it has greater height than width, it'll stretch it out to the aforementioned maximum. So basically what I'm curious about is if say the max scale was set to a square 200x200, would it always maintain aspect ratio whe…

Caleb - - Artwork

kill la kill kick near the end of this set lmao bQaT7DM.png D9WrW6m.png m5PFvTb.png 2kiDdin.png f8ASYuN.png

Caleb - - Artwork

aye so I'm reopening the shop for requests!! be sure to follow the form (and also look out for other shops opening in the board very soon)!

• yes, I was going to make a post about that! i just recently started university and have been bogged down by preparation for that and haven't been able to fill any requests until now. if you still want a signature, find my thread currently entitled "T A G S" and paste or rewrite your request there. sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused!!