Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 1-6 of 6.

Heads up!

Zelda Universe is now on Discord! Join the server: http://discord.gg/zelda

• Breath of the Wild Screenshots

Tony - - Zelda Wiki

Yep. There may be some outliers which need to be replaced, but the files that don't display are ones we need.

Tony - - Zelda Wiki

Quote from Canyarion: “My Hylian Trousers are dyed orange. But I'll see if I can get some suitable shots here and there, without Link. ” Awesome, thank you. The Hylian Trousers aren't that expensive to get a second pair: only 90 Rupees.

Tony - - Zelda Wiki

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

Tony - - Zelda Wiki

Zelda Wiki is in need of quite a few screenshots to cover the massive game that is Breath of the Wild. If you're interested in grabbing some nice shots for this, I've prepared a tutorial to help you. But firstly, we need to establish what kind of shots are needed. Most of these are actually shots of locations themselves, which you can see here. In addition to that, I should mention that there is actually a set standard for what's appropriate in a shot, but the required conditions aren't that dif…

• After long deliberation among the staff with historical consideration of the quality, security and upkeep of the fan-game pages, it was decided that the best course of action would be to purge them from the Wiki and that further fan-game pages would be prohibited. I'm not personally familiar with this "Shadowgazer" project, but I can confirm that if the information was in an article about a fan-game, it has since been removed.

• If you're including liberals within context of "The Left™" you may get less clear answers as it's hard to reconcile capitalism and also be critical of and abolish the social functions it realizes solely for profit at the expense of the people who, in their work, created that profit. I should preface that sex workers deserve everyone's implicit support and that sex work itself is not inherently wrong. I personally feel that capitalism is inextricably antagonistic towards the pursuit of sex work a…