Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 1-20 of 49.

Heads up!

Zelda Universe is now on Discord! Join the server: http://discord.gg/zelda

• ZU Valentines Thread

Joshua - - General Chit-Chat

I don't have a Valentine, and I never have, but this is the first year that I'm trying to get one. I decided that since I'm 17 now it might be a good time to think about getting a girlfriend.

• I'm not very good at frames so I won't mess with that, but as for centering, if you are using the transitional DTD then these are the easiest ways: Source Code (3 lines) If you are using strict DTD then I know that <center> won't work. The others may be deprecated as well. Strict DTD likes for you to use CSS for all formatting. If you are using frameset DTD, and it sounds like you are, then <center> should work fine. As for border color. There is a way to do it, but I don't believe it's one of t…

• halo3

Joshua - - General Gaming

I don't keep upto date with much non-Nintendo stuff, but I heard back in November in an interview with a Bungie guy that right now Bungie isn't working on a Halo 3. They were gonna stop and work on something else for a while, then maybe go back to Halo later. I played Halo 2 and I really don't see what's so great about it. I played the first one a couple times and Halo 2 just seemed like more of the same thing. Multiplayer is fun, but it's just another ordinary FPS, nothing special about it.

• Nintendo V-Pocket?

Quote from I Mack: “There is no Online DS, there is a cordless multiplayer than can go to about a 100 foot distance max, but no Online DS. Not yet anyways...or at least I hope they make one. But yeah, I suppose it could be Play-Yan, but I still stick with my previous arguement: Japan is trying to keep it limited for Japan, and not America.” LOOK IT UP! I've kept up to date with Nintendo DS specs and info since before it was shown to the world at E3 last year and I bought one the day it came out.…

• No matter what Mario game I play, Mario is always my favorite because it's a Mario game and you are supposed to play Mario in Mario games.

• Metroid Zero Mission question

I dunno, it might be possible, I've never tried to get out, I just assumed you couldn't.

• Staff Wanted!

Joshua - - Advertising

Quote from Poseidon: “Sorry man, I'm already a staff of three different sites, I like them though! Oh, and Happy Birthday!!!” Thanks for the uh...birthday compliment thingy...

• Capcom & Nintendo Together Again

Joshua - - Future Zelda

Quote from lord-of-shadow: “This is horrible news. Flagship has never made a truly great Zelda game. I'd rather have no Zelda game than another mediocre one.” I consider Minish Cap the greatest Zelda game since Ocarina of Time. I don't know what is it, but something about it just held my attention and I played it over and over and over. The last Zelda game that really held on to me like that is Ocarina of Time. This is great news, I hope they continue the Vaati storyline.

• Staff Wanted!

Joshua - - Advertising

Ok, I have two websites and each one could use some hard working staff. The one that needs staff the most is Lindquist-Conlan Gaming. You can find a link in my sig. The website mainly consists of reviews for any game released on any Nintendo console. But it also contains strategy information for The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, & Final Fantasy (the site mainly covers Nintendo only, but the FF section is the exception we plan on covering all the FF games eventually. If you would like to help out wit…

• Uh...if you pay more than $10 for Star Fox Adventures, you are being ripped off. GameStop sells it used for $8. Star Fox Adventures is fun, but it's more of a rental. The game is really easy, reletively short, and has little to no replay value. I'd suggest SSBM even if you have only one controller. And don't pay more than $20 for that one, it's a player's choice title. If you can, you might try to get Star Fox Assault. It'll be the price of a regular game (around $50) and it comes out on Valenti…

• Nintendo V-Pocket?

The Online DS? There is no such thing. The Nintendo DS is already made to go online. It doesn't have a web browser, and chances are it never will. But Wifi was built into the system. Right now, Nintendo & SquareEnix are working together to put the Nintendo DS online. The only reason we don't have any online games right now for the DS is because the games weren't made to go online. It's the same with PS2 or XBOX game; not every game is an online game. Games such as Mario and Ridge Racer and stuff…

• Which Zelda Character Are YOU?

Joshua - - Advertising

I don't like my female answer, but I got Saria.

• The Seven's Seal

Joshua - - Advertising

Quote from Twinrova: “That is a REALLY awesome Zelda site!! Honestly, it is one of the best i have seen, even though it isn't done XD” Thanks for the compliments. And no Zelda site is ever complete.

• The Seven's Seal

Joshua - - Advertising

I think I can get the content written, but if you have screenshots that would be wonderful. You can email them to me at [email protected] if you like. As for forums, no. First, I like IPB and they cost money now. Second, this isn't the only site I'm the webmaster of. I have another site called Lindquist-Conlan Gaming and it will have forums. I'm going to link TSS to several forums, including ZU and LCG, instead of making forums for TSS itself. I just see no point in competing with myself …

• The Official Nintendo DS Thread

That mystery game is actually a game called "Another" being made by Nintendo. Here's a link to info on IGN - ds.ign.com/articles/554/554900p1.html

• Quote from jehuty: “I think that the games graphics look drunk, I know people said Nintendo was too kiddy so then they decide to come out with this. At least it looks like it won't be as shameful as Extreme Beach volleyball. I don't really have much of an interest in games that are The sims-like but who know.... I just might get it. Oh now I remember what the graphics remind me of... the Ipod commercials.” You can't blame this on Nintendo, it's made by Sega. And yeah, IGN commented about the gra…

• I will agree that the graphics are very nice, and yes I was referring to the rubbing. It does depend on where you rub, but you know that 90% of the guys that get their hands on the game are gonna rub there. The entire game isn't bad, some parts are more suggestive than others, like the "wash the girl game".

• Underrated and Overrated Games:

Quote from Grey: “Thank you, Fury. You're right. Geez, all the Halo-hating by Nintendo fanboys reminds me of all the Sonic-hating a decade ago.” I'm not entirely Nintendo Fanboy, just 98% (I own a PSone). Halo is a fun game, but I just don't see what makes it any better than most of the other shooters out there. There's no way I'd buy an XBOX just to get it. I'd rather just go buy a 007 game, I'd have just as much fun with it, if not more. And I must admit to being one of those Sonic-haters back…

• ds.ign.com/articles/554/554126p1.html "Project Rub" is now "Feel the Magic: XY/XX" You basically play a guy and you have to make this girl fall in love with you by participating in various activities that involve rubbing the touch screen. You can read the rest for yourself. I personally think this will be the first rated M game for the DS.

• I've never really tried to beat Ganon without the Light Arrows. I can go the first ten hits w/o them (when you use the Megaton Hammer) but after that I always start using them just to save time. The first half of the fight you can just roll between his legs to get behind him, that doesn't work for the second half.