Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

Heads up!

Zelda Universe is now on Discord! Join the server: http://discord.gg/zelda

• Should be fixed!

• Well, well.

Jason - - General Chit-Chat

This is quite a slap in the face, but not to my face. I’m getting sick and tired of this – progress isn’t being made, and I’m being outright insulted. Help is being refused and I’m out of contact with people I should be in contact with. The little help I have, on a webmaster-y scale, has gone kaput and can’t help me in the situation I’m in. I’d like to help ZU, and help it grow, but I can’t because these people refuse to let me work at a pace that gets progress done in the next few years. I’m sp…

• New look????

I'm sorry for that, it's my fault. I was trying to get a new hack installed - or rather, the old warning hack. It seems I'm not as skilled as I thought I was. ;)... I almost had it installed, though. Sorry for that. Everything should be normal now.

• Quote from The Missing Link: “You could also do google adsense and we could click the google ads over and over again. That would get a lot of money if we each did it 10 times a day or something.” Sorry, but the ad companies deem that against the rules. If we ask you to click and you click a million times, we're at fault for that. Silly, btu they don't want us telling people to go click the ads, because then they start having to give us more money than they want to.

• Quote from V99: “Im sure your going to use "Level 3: Dead serious Rating: $$$$$$" right? =P” I'll have a talk with Lee to see if we can try it for a day. After, we'll (meaning he'll) count the bucks and see if it's worth it.

• You have found my now most favorite link ever. Thank you.

• My poll goal

Whoa! You got 200 votes faster than I thought you would. Great job and congrats! ^__^

• I'm building a computer!

Jason - - Technology

$500? I paid more than that for my video card alone. >_>... look in a lot of PC magazines to shop for similar items to things on Zelinks's list. Dont just buy what he has there immediatelly without looking at similar items first. You might just be able to find a better deal. More importantly, Newegg has a giant restocking fee. If you don't like that you get, and you want to return it, you're going to end up paying a hefty price to send them back by paying for shipping AND a restocking fee. Try t…

• A message from the future

Whoa! I'm the da footoor now. 2006 is boring. Oh well, I'll try again next year, just like the bottle cap to "2006 Soda" told me to when I lost the contest! On that note, I was only able to stay up until 10:15pm last night.

• Will I love NY???

Don't get me wrong - there are tons of fun things to do in the city and it can be an amazing and great time. You just need to know what you're doing and be city-smart.

• Will I love NY???

I go to the city somewhat often, so I can give you the deal. First of all, in NYC, be prepared... not to breathe. The air is horrible - I find it hard to breathe when I go there because of all the pollution in the air. You really do cough if you're used to suburbian or rural air quality. Second, do not buy cheap food like people tell you. "The cheaper the better" is an awful choice to make, and will not only lead you eventually down the path to being a diabetic, but the food isn't great for what…

• The Official iPod Thread

Jason - - Technology

Quote from Yami: “I dispise them because there are superior products out there, when people are buying these iPod's cause they are the latest trend thing. I'd take an iAudio X5 or an iRiver H340 over any iPod, any day.” Personally, I'd go for the Archos AV 700, instead of getting a superior MP3 player that lacks in space. The biggest iRiver I've seen is 20GB, and they're extremely expensive. They may have superior hardware, but I have to say that for value Mac beats them with a giant metal stick…

• Jason's Art Things

Jason - - Artwork

Quote from greatgibdo: “This looks intresting. I've noticed a few things about the person though. His thumbs up hand looks kinda ball shaped” Winter mittens. You know, those big skiing ones that you wear that leave you with one thumb and one giant finger. Quote: “And then I have a suggestion. Mabey you should have put some facial features on the person, other than the mouth. Just a thought” According to the style, the person shouldn't have any of those white lines at all. I wanted the person to …

• Jason's Art Things

Jason - - Artwork

I randomly sat at Painter and did a blob. Funny how close that blob looked to a human being giving a thumbs up, wearing a winter jacket and having one arm in a pocket. Odd coincidence, no? Okay, I can admit that I was going for a person, but I didn't actually think I'd get one. After I finished it, I realized how much it looked like an iPod advertisement. So I strapped up my winter coat person with an iPod and we were good to go. ipodwinter.jpg

• Jason's Art Things

Jason - - Artwork

In light of the tablet, I decided to see what my drawing skills with a mouse were on the computer. I kenw they were pitiful, but not THIS pitiful... Everything about this disgusts me. >_> But I would probably say that if I hsad used a tablet, too, so whatever. I drew a random incomplete face, partially to see my mouse drawing skills (sub-par) and to test all of the cool tools in Painter IX (very nice). face.jpg The eyes bother me, the eraser messed up because I can't mouse-control it well... I c…

• Jason's Art Things

Jason - - Artwork

You'll never believe this, but my mom stubled upon something incredible today. My old drawing tablet from when I was but a wee kiddie. I couldn't believe she'd found it - I'd totally forgoten it existed. Now I know where my love of touch screens and tablets came from! I actually hooked it back up, and it still worked! This thing was one of my baby toys! sketchpad.jpg I actually took the tablet and plugged it in. You press the red buttons to draw, and you can move the cursor freely without drawin…

• Shadow_Link3312's Egg Shop

Jason - - Artwork

Previous argument deleted. Follow up: He doesn't have to listen to icefang; icefang is not a mod. If he wants to have an egg shop, then by all means as long as it isn't spammy he can have an egg shop. Icefang doesn't hold any special rights to the idea of an egg shop. If that applied, we'd only have one person with a sig shop around here.

• Community Thread 10

Lee didn't sell the sight for ANYTHING. Don't start rumours like that. The site is NOT for sale anymore - when it was, he was asking for $75,000, but would sell for $50,000. He got bids not much igher than 50k. No one dared go to 75k, because 50k is already extremely overpriced for this site. Anyways, good to see you Infested. And, uh, interesting name for your wow character.

• Math trouble ?

Exactly... the whole section is about getting help.

• Community Thread 10

Quote from Comrade: “Happy Birthday to a person who's name I no longer know how to pronounce.” Happy birthday to my seconding of that comment. Ah, the pronounciation of that name... wasn't that a good conversation, LR?