Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 1-11 of 11.

Heads up!

Zelda Universe is now on Discord! Join the server: http://discord.gg/zelda

For a limited time, Guests can post without having an account in the Zelda Section only! Create an account if you enjoy your posting experience!

• thunder.gif

• Ganon is evil. Other names for him are the "Prince of Darkness" and the "King of Evil". I don't want all this 'poor, misunderstood Ganny' crap. Ganon is my favorite Zelda villain, and if he gets all soft I'll cry.

• The Zelda series has used inspiration from many cultures all over the world. The Zelda Thunderbird is very freaky-looking.

• LOZ and AOL, worth buying??

Shona - - Classic Zelda

They're definately worth buying. AoL is, in my opinion, the most challenging game in the entire Zelda series, so I doubt you'll rip through it in a short time. And LoZ isn't without its challenges either. I imagine that playing them on the GBA would make both games even harder. So what if the graphics are out of date? Both games are still a lot of fun to play.

• But the Helmaroc King as well as the AoL Thunderbird were both made by Nintendo. I'm not sure where it came from. Ganon's many supporters, I suppose. After all, Ganon is dead, but there are many people who'd love to kill Link and use his blood to revive Ganon.

• Bomb Upgrades: Level 5: When you go down the passage to get the recorder, from the room where you emerge from the first passage, go down 1 and bomb the right wall. Level 7: From the dungeon entrance go left 1 and up 3.

• Something Strange

Shona - - Newbie Central

Thanks for the welcome, guys

• The Zelda Game Boy Advance SP

Shona - - Classic Zelda

Hey awesome, a few other Aussies. I'm Aussie too, and I also bought mine from K-mart when they were released here. I'm not sure where you'd get one anywhere else in the world, sorry. Maybe ebay?

• Something Strange

Shona - - Newbie Central

lol, it's all right, you already fixed this up through my PM

• These are only Red Darknuts, wait until you have to fight blue ones in Level 5! But I have a few tips on how to get through this stage: * If you haven't already, get the white sword. Having beating Levels 1, 2 and 3, you will easily be able to get it. This will double your attacking strength, so anything you had to hit twice to kill will now be killed instantly. * You can put bombs in the middle of groups of Darknuts to do damage to a few at once. * The trick when fighting Darknuts is to keep mo…

• Something Strange

Shona - - Newbie Central

Hi, my name is Lysia, and a few of you might know me from other forums or the site I run. Someone has signed up to these Zelda Universe forums with my email address, lysia64@yahoo.com.au. I believe this member's name is "Apology" and has possibly been banned. I tried to view the topic this person posted in because I got an email telling me about a new reply, but was told I have no permissions. First of all, I would like to make it clear that this person and whatever posts they may have made has …