Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

Heads up!

Zelda Universe is now on Discord! Join the server: http://discord.gg/zelda

For a limited time, Guests can post without having an account in the Zelda Section only! Create an account if you enjoy your posting experience!

• Official Glitch Threads

Jason - - Help and Feedback

Glitch threads sound like a great idea - I've seen them all around, and they get annoying. Official ones would help cut down on some of this. Rules against one-liners is even better, because it's always disturbed me how people just post to say "yeah thats cool ill try it out some tiem" and then leave. I'm all for it.

• No quizzes and... yeah. No quizzes linky link things. o-o

• Quote from Keiji Maeda: “Lol, H - A - B, well put. But you do have a point. Although, I still think that it's pointless to protect from the inevitable.” Actually, HAB's analogy works quite well. You don't protect Link from the inevitable by making him wait and wait and wait to fight Gannon. You PREPARE him for the inevitable. Which means not exposing him to such right away, but rather letting things take a course that gets him ready for what is to come. In that kind fo sense, you could almost co…

• That Annoying Separator.

I think it's thick, too... but Lee doesn't know how to make it thinner. And I don't know if I'm able to access the spot where I could try my luck at making it thinner. I'll bug Lee about it when I see him. =P

• Interesting. I've done this before. I know that it doesn't work when you randomly think of a SYMBOL... =P And yes, I've heard all the mathematical junk about it. But that takes away the fun >_>.

• An idea for the smilies

[img] tags work. I don't think we need smilies. I've seen Lioness link to her own smilies lots of times. I think she used to have a habit of stealing them. =P In any case, phpBB smilies own. Why would you even want anything else? :razz:[/img]

• Quote from 8bit: “ 9.) allow companys to submit a 3D versions of their stores, and allow people to create 3D versions of their own houses. This would allow you to actually ENTER buildings” From what I hear, the GPS's you can get in cars nowadays can do that. My father's older GPS would only let him enter addresses and go to that location with a guide, but with the new ones, he says that you can type in the name of an office building, have the bulding come up in a 3D representation, and even ente…

• Come to this Forum

Jason - - Advertising

Hum, and what about those banners? That Administrator bar looks very much like the one under my name right now. I took time to make those banners. If you want some, make them yourself. Don't steal them from ZU. =P

• Wait... if you went back into your past and changed something, then you wouldn't have to go back into your past to change it, so you never went back to change it, so that means you... would have to go back to change it... but then you'd change it and not have to change it again because you changed it and then you'd have to go back and change it again and *head explodes*.

• Grammar and Language Etiquette

Jason - - General Chit-Chat

Quote from Ozz the Great: “^ The big problem is that they're lazy and don't understand the meaning of mediocracy. I believe this to be the problem with most things of our modern world.” Of course; In today's world, every millisecond counts. Oh, wait, no it doesn't. Type correctly, people. Laziness = bad.

• Final Fantasy or Zelda

Jason - - General Gaming

This has been going on and on... it's completely opinion, and they are completely different genres of games. You can't compare them at all. This topic, after five or so pages... I think has been rendered completely useless.

• Community Thread 9

Woo! Happy bday Asci!! *grabs confetti and the whip Sadi "gave" him and whips the confetti around* Have fun being an adult, you =P

• Scrapbook: The Fifth

Quote from Big Bro Davidia: “sadi, why did you put your sig character in your photos?? O_O” Whoa, you're right, it DOES look like her sig character... And Pandy. Yeah... heh, the chat was going quite crazy over these pics. Well, mostly Nox. =P

• The Catcher

Jason - - Writing

Alright, I've figured out how to map the image the easy way! However, at the same time, I've gotten around having to paste the code because of said easiness. Chapter 3 is still incredibly short, only around two pages in Word. I've been so stressed about everything that's been going on (lots that you people don't know about), that I haven't been able to write much. But with this part out of the way, it should go a tad quicker. I hope no one thinks this story is dead! =P

• nVidia and ATI

I just replaced my 64mb nVidia GeForce MX 420 with an ATi Radeon 9250 256mb card. It's such a difference when playing games like World of Warcraft and Myst IV. I can play them all now at higher resolutions without slowing the game down at all, and turn the settings up to the maximum again without slowing. I'm really glad I bought this card, because it seems like I needed it. I was about to buy a 6600GT, I believe. Good thing I didn't, I suppose, if it's not so good ;).

• I know about google maps... you can see those things, those are cool. I didn't know it was whole software, though. That's pretty neat. I haven't tried the software yet, but I'm going to download it... sooner or later, I'm sure. >.> For now, the maps do me ogling justice. I tried to find my house, but since I have no sense of directions, I couldn't.

• How to Pass Eternity

I'd sit and be bored for all eternity like I normally do. Or maybe I'd reset my life and play through it from the beginning over and over again, without concious memory of doing so. Then I'd just be occupied with everything I've already doen my entire life, for all eternity. And since I chose at the end of my life to loop it, it would continuously go on and on.

• Community Thread 9

Quote from Miniblin: “o_o Really? Thank you, you all. This place is just so hard to stay away from. :-P” I heard you left a week ago, I must have missed it. When they referenced you in the chat, I was like, "Miniblin left...?" Glad to see it isn't so. =P

• Serious Site Problem

Alrighty. The site is up, however the vB integration is not. You will not be able to login to the main site until I prod Lars to fix that part up, since I don't have that. Sorry for the inconvenience, everyone.

• Serious Site Problem

I AM WORKING ON IT >____________________________< Sorry, that's my fault. I did something wrong and it gave me that. I must have replaced the wrong file, which is never good. In any case, I'm working to get it back to normal. please be patient (and don't hate me!)!